Hey Aspiring FaaDoOOOO's
I am a Senior at SVNIT Surat, I am here to help you get all your queries sorted out for SVNIT Surat 2012 admission.
Let me start with a brief summary of the college.
Established year : 1961
Campus in Hectares : 100 Hectares
Mode of admission: AIEEE
Ranking : The College is Ranked amongst top 35 colleges in India
SVNIT Surat 2011 Cutoff: All India Rank: 22317 | Home State Rank: 44950
SVNIT Fee Structure :
(i) Tuition Fee per semester Rs.6,000/- (ii) OtherFees per annum (inclusive of Examination, Library & Other fees) Rs.3,000/-
Non-Recurring Dues (at the time of entry into the Institute)
(i) AdmissionFee (one time) Rs.1,000/- (ii) AlumniFee (one time) Rs.1,000/- (iii) InstituteDevelopment Contribution (IDC)
(one time-to be credited to Institute's Corpus/ Endowment Fund Account)
Rs.8,000/- (iv) SecurityDeposite (Refundable)(one time) Rs.5,000/
SVNIT Surat Placements 2012 Statistics:
- Highest Indian Salary (Rs.) : 9.87 lakh Per Annum
- Lowest Indian Salary (Rs.) : 1.80 Iakh per Annum
- Company offering highest Salary: NTPC Limited, New Delhi.
- Company Offering Lowest Salary : TORRENT Power Ltd, SUGEN Surat(Gujarat)
- Number of boys in the class : 375
- Number of Girls in the Class : 63
- Number of students participating in placements : 438
- Number of Students Placed : 350
Campus Facilities: SVNIT is situated on Athwa-Dumas Road, Surat. The campus is opposite to the Ichchhanath Temple, piplod. The campus is spread over 250 hectares of lush green forest, which is midway between the Surat Domestic Airport and Surat Railway station, and is well connected by city buses and local trains. The campus is around 10 km from the Surat Railway station.
Central library: The Central Library, SVNIT Surat is one amongst major technological libraries in the area of science, engineering and technology. The Library was established in 1968. It has completed nearly 35 years and has built a large collection of books, journals and non-book materials. It also has a rich collection of resources in electronic media available locally on the Institute Intranet and accessible on the Web. It caters to the needs of large groups of users including more than 2000 students, 200 faculty, 150 research scholars and equally large number of supporting staff. It has computerized all its house-keeping activities using a global software that is being maintained and updated regularly. It also facilitates industries, individual consultants and corporates to access online database and journals. It uses state-of-the-art technology in its functioning and services. Not only having a very good reference section, Library has been subscribed to access INDEST by MHRD.
Hostel: SVNIT has eleven hostels with nine for boys and two dedicated to girls named after personalities of India. Each hostel is administrated by the Chief Hostel Warden. Each hostel elects representatives from the hostel residents for areas like Entertainment, Computer Facility, Network, Environment, and Cultural. Two mega hostels for boys and one mega hostel for girls with large number of facilities have been constructed.
S. V. NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY Ichchhanath, SURAT - 395 007 Gujarat.
Now its time for your queries……Similar Threads:
- NIT Calicut 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking, placements, fee, branches Discussions
- IIIT Gwalior 2012 admissions | cutoff, ranking, placements, branches Discussions
- VNIT Nagpur 2012 admissions, Cutoff, Ranking, Placements, fee, branches -Discussions
- NIT Raipur 2012 admissions Cutoff, Ranking, placements, fee, branches - Discussions
- NIT Patna 2012 admissions Cutoff, ranking, placements, fee, branches Discussions