Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SVNIT Surat 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking, placements, fee, branches Discussions

Favorite 32 SVNIT Surat 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking, placements, fee, branches Discussions

Hey Aspiring FaaDoOOOO's

I am a Senior at SVNIT Surat, I am here to help you get all your queries sorted out for SVNIT Surat 2012 admission.

Let me start with a brief summary of the college.

Established year : 1961

Campus in Hectares : 100 Hectares

Mode of admission: AIEEE

Ranking : The College is Ranked amongst top 35 colleges in India

SVNIT Surat 2011 Cutoff: All India Rank: 22317 | Home State Rank: 44950

SVNIT Fee Structure :

(i) Tuition Fee per semester Rs.6,000/-
    (ii) OtherFees per annum (inclusive of Examination, Library & Other fees) Rs.3,000/-

Non-Recurring Dues (at the time of entry into the Institute)

(i) AdmissionFee (one time) Rs.1,000/-
    (ii) AlumniFee (one time) Rs.1,000/-
    (iii) InstituteDevelopment Contribution (IDC)
    (one time-to be credited to Institute's Corpus/ Endowment Fund Account)
    Rs.8,000/-
    (iv) SecurityDeposite (Refundable)(one time) Rs.5,000/

SVNIT Surat Placements 2012 Statistics:

• Highest Indian Salary (Rs.) : 9.87 lakh Per Annum
    • Lowest Indian Salary (Rs.) : 1.80 Iakh per Annum
    • Company offering highest Salary: NTPC Limited, New Delhi.
    • Company Offering Lowest Salary : TORRENT Power Ltd, SUGEN Surat(Gujarat)
    • Number of boys in the class : 375
    • Number of Girls in the Class : 63
    • Number of students participating in placements : 438
    • Number of Students Placed : 350

Campus Facilities: SVNIT is situated on Athwa-Dumas Road, Surat. The campus is opposite to the Ichchhanath Temple, piplod. The campus is spread over 250 hectares of lush green forest, which is midway between the Surat Domestic Airport and Surat Railway station, and is well connected by city buses and local trains. The campus is around 10 km from the Surat Railway station.

Central library: The Central Library, SVNIT Surat is one amongst major technological libraries in the area of science, engineering and technology. The Library was established in 1968. It has completed nearly 35 years and has built a large collection of books, journals and non-book materials. It also has a rich collection of resources in electronic media available locally on the Institute Intranet and accessible on the Web. It caters to the needs of large groups of users including more than 2000 students, 200 faculty, 150 research scholars and equally large number of supporting staff. It has computerized all its house-keeping activities using a global software that is being maintained and updated regularly. It also facilitates industries, individual consultants and corporates to access online database and journals. It uses state-of-the-art technology in its functioning and services. Not only having a very good reference section, Library has been subscribed to access INDEST by MHRD.

Hostel: SVNIT has eleven hostels with nine for boys and two dedicated to girls named after personalities of India. Each hostel is administrated by the Chief Hostel Warden. Each hostel elects representatives from the hostel residents for areas like Entertainment, Computer Facility, Network, Environment, and Cultural. Two mega hostels for boys and one mega hostel for girls with large number of facilities have been constructed.

Address:

S. V. NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY Ichchhanath, SURAT - 395 007 Gujarat.

Now its time for your queries……

Last edited by faadoo.nitika; 28th April 2012 at 04:10 PM.

Re: SVNIT 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking, placements, fee, branches Discussions

I am appearing in aieee 2012 could you please tell me what state rank(Gujarat) is needed to get SVNIT Mechanical At least in fifth round?
    Last edited by AKKI PATEL; 26th April 2012 at 10:37 PM.

Re: SVNIT 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking, placements, fee, branches Discussions

I am scoring 114 in AIEEE 2012 . Do I have chances for getting in SVNIT chemical
    My homestate is Gujarat , General catagory....

Quote Originally Posted by Gaurav Mhatre View Post
    I am scoring 114 in AIEEE 2012 . Do I have chances for getting in SVNIT chemical
    My homestate is Gujarat , General catagory....
    hi,
    because your home state is Gujarat so you can easily get SVNIT in Home state quota..........................................

Quote Originally Posted by AKKI PATEL View Post
    I am appearing in aieee 2012 could you please tell me what state rank(Gujarat) is needed to get SVNIT Mechanical At least in fifth round?
    hi,
    tel me your category???

I am from genral

See it seems very difficult at this point of time my suggestion would be that you start looking for some other college as a backup plan

Re: SVNIT Surat 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking, placements, fee, branches Discussion

I am scoring 158 marks in AIEEE-2012. I am from Patna, Bihar and comes under OBC category. Can i get CS\ECE\EEE in NIT,Surat??
    Thank you.

Re: SVNIT Surat 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking, placements, fee, branches Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by 2coolbob View Post
    I am scoring 158 marks in AIEEE-2012. I am from Patna, Bihar and comes under OBC category. Can i get CS\ECE\EEE in NIT,Surat??
    Thank you.
    [MENTION=94957]2coolbob[/MENTION] at this score u hardly have a chance of getting into svnit so my suggestion would be that u start looking for a different college

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AKKI PATEL View Post
    I am from genral
    [MENTION=89819]AKKI PATEL[/MENTION] u can get SVNIT by the 5 th round at a rank around 9800

hi i am from gujarat genral category
    i am scoring 204 marks in aieee 2012 what are the chances of my selection in svnit mechenical???????????
    and ya which branches are good to study like it or mechenical?????
    Last edited by vishan; 14th May 2012 at 03:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vishan View Post
    hi i am from gujarat genral category
    i am scoring 204 marks in aieee 2012 what are the chances of my selection in svnit mechenical???????????
    and ya which branches are good to study like it or mechenical?????
    you will surely get mechanical at SVNIT.......see it totally depends on individual's interest which branches are good to study and which is not
    if you have don't have interest in any particular branch then i should tell you that mechanical is an evergreen branch although the package you will be offered may be less than the packages offered to computer engineers but there is a surity of job in mechanical

but all these branches are equally good
    i would say if you want mechanical then go for it

with 184 marks in aieee 2012 (gen. cat.) , am i eligible for admission to nit surat? mech. or ee . my hs is up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarun Kaushik View Post
    with 184 marks in aieee 2012 (gen. cat.) , am i eligible for admission to nit surat? mech. or ee . my hs is up.

you can only get chemical at svnit

Quote Originally Posted by osank View Post
    you can only get chemical at svnit
    by which round?

Quote Originally Posted by Tarun Kaushik View Post
    by which round?
    YOU will have to wait till the fifth round or even the spot round

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast