Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NIT Jalandhar 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking, placements, fee, branches Discussion

Favorite 32 NIT Jalandhar 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking, placements, fee, branches Discussion

NIT Jalandhar btech admission 2014, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities: Click Here
    Hey Aspiring FaaDoOOOO's

I am a Senior of NIT Jalandhar, I am here to help you get all your queries sorted out for NIT Jalandhar 2012 admission.

Let me start with a brief summary of the college.

Established year : 1987

Campus in acres : 154 Acres

Mode of Admission: AIEEE & State Entrance Exam for UG courses, GATE for MTech

Ranking : The College is Ranked amongst top 50 colleges in India.

NIT Jalandhar Branches

• B.Tech in Biotechnology

• B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering

• B.Tech. in Civil Engineering

• B.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering

• B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering

• B.Tech. in Industrial and Production Engineering

• B.Tech. in Instrumentation and Control Engineering

• B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering

• B.Tech. in Textile Engineering

NIT Jalandhar Cutoff : All India Rank : 34857 | Home State Rank : 75065

Fees Structure

T
    NIT Jalandhar 2012 Placement

Campus Facilities

Central library:Library is housed in a three storied building situated in the midst of all departments and hostels and is easily accessible to all/everyone in the campus. The total carpet area of Library is 1540 sq.feet. All students, faculty members and staff of the institute are entitled to make use of the library facilities.

Hostel:The hostels provides the students with an atmosphere much like a home away from home.It provides them with all the necessary facilities which helps them to acclimatize well with this new ambiance. Every hostel has its own mess which is managed and run by the students themselves. Keeping in mind the different tastes of the students, the mess caters them with healthy and tasty food.

Address
    National Institute of Technology Jalandhar N.I.T. Post Office Jalandhar (PB) – 144 011 India

Now its time for your queries !!!!

Last edited by ajaytopgun; 17th June 2014 at 12:46 PM.

Re: NIT Jalandhar 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking, placements, fee, branches Discussi

my expected score in aieee 2012 is 176-181..
    i am from delhi..
    can i get into nit jalandhar???
    wat branch can i get???

Re: NIT Jalandhar 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking, placements, fee, branches Discussi

Quote Originally Posted by adityamahajan123 View Post
    my expected score in aieee 2012 is 176-181..
    i am from delhi..
    can i get into nit jalandhar???
    wat branch can i get???
    what is your Category?

I m Expecting 155 marks in aieee 2012. CAN I get admission in NIT Jalandhar, if yes then in which streams?
    I m from Punjab and Of general category

Quote Originally Posted by priya.nitj View Post
    what is your Category?
    m from general category

See in the first round you are likely to get Biotechnology,IP or Textile Engineeing

Which branch are you interested in by the way

i m expecting a score btw 194-198. m frm delhi, gen category. can i get mechanical ?

Quote Originally Posted by murari22 View Post
    i m expecting a score btw 194-198. m frm delhi, gen category. can i get mechanical ?
    You can expect to get a seat in the later round of the counseling but not in the first 2 or 3 rounds

i m expctng 114 marks and i hav home quota as well as obc. cn i get electronics in nitj

Quote Originally Posted by tannu dutta View Post
    i m expctng 114 marks and i hav home quota as well as obc. cn i get electronics in nitj
    [MENTION=98471]tannu dutta[/MENTION] your score is much lesser than the last years cutoff any ways all the best...

can one get textile engg.in nitj after scoring marks ard 130 in aieee 2012? no home state quota. general category.

Quote Originally Posted by shreya1 View Post
    can one get textile engg.in nitj after scoring marks ard 130 in aieee 2012? no home state quota. general category.
    [MENTION=76295]shreya1[/MENTION] it seems difficult as per last years cutoff

Hi... I got 202 marks in AiEEE and have Punjab quota for NIT jalandhar...
    Plz tell me can I get Computer science ?????

Quote Originally Posted by abhi_badbrain View Post
    Hi... I got 202 marks in AiEEE and have Punjab quota for NIT jalandhar...
    Plz tell me can I get Computer science ?????
    [MENTION=100579]abhi_badbrain[/MENTION] I believe that you can get CSE @NIT jalandhar in the first round itself.

Hi... I have got 170 marks in aieee... with general category from bathinda punjab. can i get mechanical in NIT Jalandhar???????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast