Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NIT Raipur 2012 admissions Cutoff, Ranking, placements, fee, branches - Discussions

Favorite 32 NIT Raipur 2012 admissions Cutoff, Ranking, placements, fee, branches - Discussions

Hey Aspiring FaaDoOOOO's

I am a Senior of NIT Raipur, I am here to help you get all your queries sorted out regarding NIT Raipur 2012 admisssion.

Let me start with a brief summary of the college.

Year of Establishment: 1956.

Ranking: Amongst top 100 Colleges in India.

Fee Structure

S. NO Particulars Amount
    1 Tution Fees 18000
    2 Registration Fees 250
    3 Identity Card 100
    4 Library Fees 500
    5 Sports Fees 250
    6 Institute Fees 100
    7 Internal & Computer maintenance 300
    8 Training & Placement 250
    9 Main exam fees Academic years 2000
    10 Student Safety Insurance 580
    Total 22380

NIT Raipur 2012 Placement

Avg. Package :4 Lakh
    Max Package: 9 Lakh

NIT Raipur 2012 Cutoff : All India cutoff - 41731 | Home State cutoff - 95108

Campus Facilities

Central library: Library is a repository of resources that create a fundamental change in education. Adequate electronic resource facilities empower and enrich the higher education system in meeting the best academic needs.Users are able to access e-resources either by local or remote locations.

I
    Hostel:
    The institute has 5 boys and 1 girls hostel, within the campus. The institute also manages one additional girls hostel adjacent to campus. A 60-seat girls hostel is under construction adjacent to existing girls hostel within the campus. A plan for construction of a new hostel block for boys is under process. Each hostel is self-contained with amenities such as common room and a dining hall with mess. All the hostel rooms are adequately furnished. Each hostel has a capacity to house about 100 inmate students. Administrative head of each hostel, the warden, is a senior faculty member. Additionally, one caretaker/matron for each hostel exists to manage the day-to-day affairs of the hostel. Each hostel has different students working committees, mess committee, magazine committee, games committee, cleanliness committee etc. Each committee is responsible for specific aspects of hostel affairs. Separate hostel administrative section exists in the institute to manage the hostel matters. Two hostel blocks of 100 seat each, for the boys will be available for the first semester students and will be allotted on the basis of the merit. Lists for hostel admission will be declared after receiving the hostel admission forms by the hostel administration.

Address of NIT Raipur :
    National Institute of Technology Raipur
    G.E. Road, Raipur Chhatisgarh – 492010
    INDIA

Now its time for your queries!!!

Re: NIT Raipur 2012 admissions Cutoff, Ranking, placements, fee, branches - Discussi

Ma'm i am scoring 167 marks in AIEEE-2012 belonging to OBC category from Patna (Bihar).Can i get CS/ECE/EEE. Do i have any chance of getting it in here..? If not, then please reccomend me other NIT's for these branches.
    Thank You.

Re: NIT Raipur 2012 admissions Cutoff, Ranking, placements, fee, branches - Discussi

Quote Originally Posted by 2coolbob View Post
    Ma'm i am scoring 167 marks in AIEEE-2012 belonging to OBC category from Patna (Bihar).Can i get CS/ECE/EEE. Do i have any chance of getting it in here..? If not, then please reccomend me other NIT's for these branches.
    Thank You.
    There is no EEE branch over here

and for CS and ECE you have a fair chance of getting a seat in the first round itself

which branch do you prefer most?

Ma'am i'm getting 149 marks in AIEEE can i get mechanical in NIT Raipur?

Quote Originally Posted by Abbytwr View Post
    Ma'am i'm getting 149 marks in AIEEE can i get mechanical in NIT Raipur?
    Wat is ur category

hi i m getting 102 marks in AIEEE 2012 can i get admission in NIT RAIPUR in any branch???. I belong to GEN category

Quote Originally Posted by KEVAL ARORA View Post
    hi i m getting 102 marks in AIEEE 2012 can i get admission in NIT RAIPUR in any branch???. I belong to GEN category
    [MENTION=95754]KEVAL ARORA[/MENTION] at this score your rank would be above 1 Lakh so there are very less chances of you getting into any of the NIT's

i belong to general category

Ma'm with a score of 154-158 in AIEEE-2012, can i get a seat in ECE branch over here?? I am from Bihar and comes under OBC category.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbytwr View Post
    i belong to general category
    [MENTION=47557]Abbytwr[/MENTION] there is a rare chance of u getting into the college this year, my suggestion would be that u start looking for a backup college all the best.....

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by 2coolbob View Post
    Ma'm with a score of 154-158 in AIEEE-2012, can i get a seat in ECE branch over here?? I am from Bihar and comes under OBC category.
    [MENTION=94957]2coolbob[/MENTION] last year's ec cutoff was close to 24,000 for obc candidates last year so you have a very rare chance

with 184 marks in aieee 2012 (gen. cat.) , am i eligible for admission to nit raipur? mech. or ee . my hs is up.

any other branch can also be considered.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarun Kaushik View Post
    with 184 marks in aieee 2012 (gen. cat.) , am i eligible for admission to nit raipur? mech. or ee . my hs is up.

any other branch can also be considered.

[MENTION=98901]Tarun Kaushik[/MENTION] you can get both the branches by the 2nd round of counseling as per previous years data

With 131 in eee2012 any branch can i get

Quote Originally Posted by nitika.nita View Post
    @Tarun Kaushik you can get both the branches by the 2nd round of counseling as per previous years data
    are you 100% sure that the last years cutoff will also work this year?
    what is the general trend year by year,are the cutoffs going up or going down?

Quote Originally Posted by vicky2610 View Post
    With 131 in eee2012 any branch can i get
    [MENTION=99013]vicky2610[/MENTION] you have a rare chance of getting a seat this year, I would suggest that you start looking for a backup college ALL THE BEST...

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tarun Kaushik View Post
    are you 100% sure that the last years cutoff will also work this year?
    what is the general trend year by year,are the cutoffs going up or going down?
    [MENTION=98901]Tarun Kaushik[/MENTION] I cannot be 100% sure actually no body can be before the actual ranks comes in as mentioned this counseling is very much based on last year's trends.......

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast