Hey Aspiring FaaDoOOOO's
I am a Senior of NIT Agartala, I am here to help you get all your queries sorted out regarding NIT Agartala 2012 admission.
Let me start with a brief summary of the college.
Year of Establishment: 1965
Ranking: Amongst 150 Colleges in India, One of the top colleges in India.
Streams at Graduate Level
• Chemical Engineering
• Civil Engineering
• Civil and Transportation Engineering
• Computer Science and Engineering
• Electrical Engineering
• Electronics And Communication Engineering
• Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• Production Engineering
NIT Agartala 2012 Cutoff : All India cutoff - 45635 | Home State cutoff – 251149
NIT Agartala Fee Structure
Sl. No. Item Total fees in (Rs) Fees to be deposited at the time of Admission Fees to be deposited at the time of Registration of 2nd Sem. class 1 Admission fee (one time) 1000.00 1000.00 0 2 Tuition fee (per annum) 35,000.00 17,500.00 17,500.00 3 All other fees (per annum). 2000.00 1000.00 1000.00 4 Institution Development fees (One time) 10000.00 5000.00 5000.00 5 Students activity (per annum) 2000.00 1000.00 1000.00 6 Medical Insurance & OPD facility fees(per annum) 1200.00 1200.00 0 7 Caution money (Refundable) 5000.00 5000.00 0 TOTAL 56,200.00 31,700.00 24,500.00
NIT Agartala Placement
- Highest Salary Offered in NIT Agartala Placements : 9.87 Lakh Per Annum (NTPC).
- Average Salary Offered in NIT Agartala Placements : 4.25 Lakh Per Annum.
- Lowest Salary Offered in NIT Agartala Placements : 2.2 Lakh Per Annum (NCCL) .
Facilities at NIT Agartala
Campus: The National Institute of Technology Agartala is one of the 20 (twenty) National Level Technical Institutes setup by the Govt. of India. The Institute’s mission is“To help to improve the economic development of the country particularly the North-East states and also the public systems, through pursuit of excellence in technical education, research, consultancy and training”.
- 8 to 8 Lending Service.
- Well-Facilitated Reading Room.
- Back-Volume Section.
- Indexing and Reference Section.
- Stock room with more than 34,000 books & 200 Journals.
- Hi-speed Copying facility along with Scanning facilities.
Hostel: The Institute has both Boys’ hostel and Girls’ hostel facilities. Presently there are six Boys’ hostel and two Girls’ hostel. In forthcoming, years more hostels will be available in the campus itself for which master planning is going on. Students interested for staying in the hostel have to fill up a prescribed form for admission to the hostel and have to deposit the necessary fees as decided by the concerned authorities.
National Institute of Technology, Agartala Jirania Tripura-799055 INDIA.
Now its time for your queries !!!Similar Threads:
- NIT Surathkal 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking, placements, fee, branches - Discussion
- NIT Trichy 2012 admissions | cutoff, ranking, placements, fee, branches Discussion
- NIT Hamirpur 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking, placements, fee, branches - Discussion
- DTU 2012 Admissions, Cutoff, Ranking, Placements, Branches Discussion
- NIT Jamshedpur 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking, placements, branches Discussion