Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers
12 LastLast

Thread: NIT Agartala 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking, placements, fee, branches - Discussion

Popular topic for study

Polar Curves

If we traverse in a hill section where the road is not straight, we often see caution boards hairpin bend ahead, sharp bend ahead etc. This gives an indication of the difference in the amount of bending of a road at various points which is the curvature at various points. In this chapter we discuss about the curvature, radius of curvature etc. Read this topic
    Junior FaaDoO Engineer

City : Agartala

Favorite 32 NIT Agartala 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking, placements, fee, branches - Discussion

Hey Aspiring FaaDoOOOO's

I am a Senior of NIT Agartala, I am here to help you get all your queries sorted out regarding NIT Agartala 2012 admission.

Let me start with a brief summary of the college.

Year of Establishment: 1965

Ranking: Amongst 150 Colleges in India, One of the top colleges in India.

Streams at Graduate Level
    • Chemical Engineering
    • Civil Engineering
    • Civil and Transportation Engineering
    • Computer Science and Engineering
    • Electrical Engineering
    • Electronics And Communication Engineering
    • Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
    • Mechanical Engineering
    • Production Engineering

NIT Agartala 2012 Cutoff : All India cutoff - 45635 | Home State cutoff – 251149

NIT Agartala Fee Structure

Sl. No. Item Total fees in (Rs) Fees to be deposited at the time of Admission Fees to be deposited at the time of Registration of 2nd Sem. class
    1 Admission fee (one time) 1000.00 1000.00 0
    2 Tuition fee (per annum) 35,000.00 17,500.00 17,500.00
    3 All other fees (per annum). 2000.00 1000.00 1000.00
    4 Institution Development fees (One time) 10000.00 5000.00 5000.00
    5 Students activity (per annum) 2000.00 1000.00 1000.00
    6 Medical Insurance & OPD facility fees(per annum) 1200.00 1200.00 0
    7 Caution money (Refundable) 5000.00 5000.00 0
    TOTAL 56,200.00 31,700.00 24,500.00

NIT Agartala Placement

• Highest Salary Offered in NIT Agartala Placements : 9.87 Lakh Per Annum (NTPC).
    • Average Salary Offered in NIT Agartala Placements : 4.25 Lakh Per Annum.
    • Lowest Salary Offered in NIT Agartala Placements : 2.2 Lakh Per Annum (NCCL) .

Facilities at NIT Agartala

Campus: The National Institute of Technology Agartala is one of the 20 (twenty) National Level Technical Institutes setup by the Govt. of India. The Institute’s mission is“To help to improve the economic development of the country particularly the North-East states and also the public systems, through pursuit of excellence in technical education, research, consultancy and training”.

Central library:
    • 8 to 8 Lending Service.
    • Well-Facilitated Reading Room.
    • Back-Volume Section.
    • Indexing and Reference Section.
    • Stock room with more than 34,000 books & 200 Journals.
    • Hi-speed Copying facility along with Scanning facilities.

Hostel: The Institute has both Boys’ hostel and Girls’ hostel facilities. Presently there are six Boys’ hostel and two Girls’ hostel. In forthcoming, years more hostels will be available in the campus itself for which master planning is going on. Students interested for staying in the hostel have to fill up a prescribed form for admission to the hostel and have to deposit the necessary fees as decided by the concerned authorities.

Address:

National Institute of Technology, Agartala Jirania Tripura-799055 INDIA.

Now its time for your queries !!!

Last edited by faadoo.nitika; 30th April 2012 at 05:03 PM.

Sr. FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : THIS DOES NOT APPLY ON ME!

City : Patna

Re: NIT Agartala 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking, placements, fee, branches - Discus

I am scoring 158 marks in AIEEE-2012. I am from Patna, Bihar and comes under OBC category. Can i get CS\ECE\EEE in NIT,agartala??
    Thank you.

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

Re: NIT Agartala 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking, placements, fee, branches - Discus

Quote Originally Posted by 2coolbob View Post
    I am scoring 158 marks in AIEEE-2012. I am from Patna, Bihar and comes under OBC category. Can i get CS\ECE\EEE in NIT,agartala??
    Thank you.
    @2coolbob you can get CSE and ECE by the second or third round
    Last edited by nitika.nita; 12th May 2012 at 11:04 AM.

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

City : Allahabad

i am scoring 131 in eee 2012 . i am frm gen. will i be able to get any branch there

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

Quote Originally Posted by vicky2610 View Post
    i am scoring 131 in eee 2012 . i am frm gen. will i be able to get any branch there
    [MENTION=99013]vicky2610[/MENTION] last years cutoff was close to 45,000 so i believe you have a very less chance anyways les wait for the Real Ranks to come in

Sr. FaaDoO Engineer

City : Other

with 184 marks in aieee 2012 (gen. cat.) , am i eligible for admission to nit agartala? mech. or ee . my hs is up.

any other branch can also be considered.

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

Quote Originally Posted by Tarun Kaushik View Post
    with 184 marks in aieee 2012 (gen. cat.) , am i eligible for admission to nit agartala? mech. or ee . my hs is up.

any other branch can also be considered.

[MENTION=98901]Tarun Kaushik[/MENTION] as per last years data you can get both of these branches any any branch of your choice in the first round itself......

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

will with 131 will ibe able to get any central institute

Sr. FaaDoO Engineer

City : Other

Quote Originally Posted by nitika.nita View Post
    @Tarun Kaushik as per last years data you can get both of these branches any any branch of your choice in the first round itself......
    are u 100% sure?..........

---------- Post added at 08:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

is there any discrimination at nita against the north indians?

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

Quote Originally Posted by vicky2610 View Post
    will with 131 will ibe able to get any central institute
    [MENTION=99013]vicky2610[/MENTION] It is somewhat difficult , lets wait for the actual results to come in

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tarun Kaushik View Post
    are u 100% sure?..........

---------- Post added at 08:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

is there any discrimination at nita against the north indians?
    [MENTION=98901]Tarun Kaushik[/MENTION] no body can be 100% sure this discussion is done on the basis of last year's ranking

And for discrimination I believe there isn't any discrimination out here every body is treated equally

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

City : Delhi

hi...m getting 120 in aieee...do i hav i chance of getting into NIT agartala by any round of counselling??

Passionate FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Bio-Tech Engineering

Quote Originally Posted by shriya19 View Post
    hi...m getting 120 in aieee...do i hav i chance of getting into NIT agartala by any round of counselling??
    sorry ,no chances....you need atleast AIR-26000 to get a branch at NIT-A ,for which you need atleast 160 marks...

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

[MENTION=99013]vicky2610[/MENTION] in the 5th round last yaer cut off was 23330 sth for cse so as per your rank you can decide what you can get

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

I am getting production engg in the indicative seat allotment, but considering production engg is getting the lowest placement offer, is it advisable to join the course?? or should I wait for other offers in 2nd or 3rd round?

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

Quote Originally Posted by KarunK View Post
    I am getting production engg in the indicative seat allotment, but considering production engg is getting the lowest placement offer, is it advisable to join the course?? or should I wait for other offers in 2nd or 3rd round?
    I would say wait for the 2nd round atleast

12 LastLast