Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MNNIT Allahabad 2012 admissions cutoff,ranking,placements, fee, branches - Discussion

Favorite 32 MNNIT Allahabad 2012 admissions cutoff,ranking,placements, fee, branches - Discussion

Hey Aspiring FaaDoOOOO's

I am a Senior of MNNIT Allahabad, I am here to help you get all your queries sorted out regarding MNNIT Allahabad 2012 admission.

Let me start with a brief summary of the college.

Year of Establishment: 1961

Area in Acres : 222 Acres

Ranking: Amongst 20 Colleges in India, One of the top colleges in India.

Branches & Intakes
    • Biotechnology
    • Chemical Engineering
    • Civil Engineering
    • Computer Science and Engineering
    • Information Technology
    • Electrical Engineering
    • Electronics and Communication Engineering
    • Mechanical Engineering
    • Production and Industrial Engineering

MNNIT Allahabad 2012 Cutoff : All India cutoff - 26402 | Home State cutoff 32404

MNNIT Allahabad 2012 Placement

College enjoys a 100% Placement for many years now

MNNIT Allahabad Campus Facilities :

Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad, Allahabad (MNNIT) is an Institute with total commitment to quality and excellence in academic pursuits. It was established as one of the seventeen Regional Engineering Colleges of India in the year 1961 as a joint enterprise of Government of India and Government of Uttar Pradesh, and was an associated college of University of Allahabad, which is the third oldest university in India.

Central Library

The Library is sanctum sanatorium in the temple of learning. It is the heart of teaching and research. The Central library has 1,04,382 Collection of books and bound periodicals. It also subscribes 53 Indian and 237 International technical periodicals. In order to facilitate all the readers in selecting the reading materials of their choice, the access to stacks is open to its members. Keeping the library on modern techniques, the reading materials has been classified and catalogued as Dewey Decimal Classification and Anglo- American Cataloguing Rules-II.

It works as nerve center of the institution by keeping the knowledge of students and faculty members update. Information data bank is constantly updated and facilities are added. The present library area spreads over 2455.49 sqm. The functionaries of central library is guided by the setup of LLRC and Working Group.
    Hostel

There are seven Boys and two Girls hostels at present in the Institute. The capacity of boys hostel is 1800 (1044 single seated rooms and 252 triple seated rooms ) and that of girls hostel is 145. Room allotment is done in such a way that students from different parts of country freely intermingle with each other depicting national integration.
    Hostel messes are run no profit no loss basis. The messes are managed by nominated representatives of students under the overall supervisions of wardens. The foreign students run their separate mess named as international mess. In this mess non vegetarian food is also served.

The newly admitted boys students are kept in separate hostels away from senior students to avoid ragging. The hostel administration grants financial assistance to meet the mess bills to many needy students. One new hostel has also been constructed to accommodate additional number of students.

Several new facilities are being provided in girls hostel viz. washing machines, refrigerators, computers, internet connectivity. One PCO booth is also working in the girls hostel campus.

There is a team of a warden in charge and warden for each of the hostel. They look after the affairs of the room allocation to the individual students and issuing the 'Concession Forms' for the students going home during the Institute vacations. All the student complaints regarding the room maintainence are routed through the warden of the hostel to the concerned authorities.

Address

Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad - 211004, INDIA
    Telephone No.: 91-0532-227
    Fax No.: 91-0532-2545341

Now its time for your queries!!!

Re: MNIT Allahabad 2012 admissions cut offs,ranking,placements, fee, branches Discuss

ma'am i m in my final sem f b.tech, i m interested in doing mba from mnnit! my percentile in CAT 2011 iz 76.77 do i stand a chance f gtng selected? ma'am plz hlp

Re: MNIT Allahabad 2012 admissions cut offs,ranking,placements, fee, branches Discuss

Quote Originally Posted by norsevalkyr View Post
    ma'am i m in my final sem f b.tech, i m interested in doing mba from mnnit! my percentile in CAT 2011 iz 76.77 do i stand a chance f gtng selected? ma'am plz hlp
    this is a discussion thread for AIEEE please ask your query in the relevant section

Re: MNNIT Allahabad 2012 admissions cutoff,ranking,placements, fee, branches - Discus

straightly .. just wanna know . at last how much marks do i have to get for going through in mnit
    preferable - mexhanical or computer science
    plz reply soon

Re: MNNIT Allahabad 2012 admissions cutoff,ranking,placements, fee, branches - Discus

Quote Originally Posted by prakashnpn View Post
    straightly .. just wanna know . at last how much marks do i have to get for going through in mnit
    preferable - mexhanical or computer science
    plz reply soon
    what is your category?

i am getting 157 marks in aieee 2012 and i'm from UP. Do i have got any chance of getting any stream in MNNIT.

Quote Originally Posted by himanshu0110 View Post
    i am getting 157 marks in aieee 2012 and i'm from UP. Do i have got any chance of getting any stream in MNNIT.
    hey,
    could u please tel me your category????

Iam scoring 230 this year. iam from gujarat and general....Can I get CS in MNNIT?

Quote Originally Posted by prashansa.nita View Post
    hey,
    could u please tel me your category????
    general category

I m getting 170 marks in aieee 2012 (gen) catg n m frm up...
    what r my chances of getting mnit production...even till the last round!!

Quote Originally Posted by shubhchak View Post
    I m getting 170 marks in aieee 2012 (gen) catg n m frm up...
    what r my chances of getting mnit production...even till the last round!!
    hi,
    your score is quite low for MNNIT but if u really want to take admission in MNNIT so u can go for chemical branch..........................

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by himanshu0110 View Post
    general category
    hey,
    U have very less chances for getting MNNIT.................. but ya u can try for Production & Industrial Engineering & Chemical Engineering in MNNIT............... may be because of home state quota u can get these branches..........

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by matham.kamalkaran View Post
    Iam scoring 230 this year. iam from gujarat and general....Can I get CS in MNNIT?
    hey dear,
    yes u have very gud chances to get CS in MNNIT..................

I m getting 168 marks in aieee 2012 obc category and I m from uttar Pradesh ........can I get into mnit.......

I am getting around 270 marks in aieee 2012.
    I am from Delhi.
    Do I have any chances of getting CS or ECE at MNNIT?
    If yes, will it be in the first list or later?

Is there is no chance to get admission in MNIT with mechanical branch with a score of 168 in aieee 2012 even by state quota? Plz help me aur suggest any other good nit for mechanical.CATOGARY- GENERAL, STATE- UP.

Quote Originally Posted by monkey_123 View Post
    I am getting around 270 marks in aieee 2012.
    I am from Delhi.
    Do I have any chances of getting CS or ECE at MNNIT?
    If yes, will it be in the first list or later?
    SURELY, you will get CS or ECE at MNNIT that too in the second or third rounds of counselling...

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ASHISH04 View Post
    Is there is no chance to get admission in MNIT with mechanical branch with a score of 168 in aieee 2012 even by state quota? Plz help me aur suggest any other good nit for mechanical.CATOGARY- GENERAL, STATE- UP.
    You can get only bio-tech but in the last rounds of counselling......
    You can try for NIT Srinagar.NIT silchar and few newer NITs...
    SO, BEST OF LUCK!!!!

---------- Post added at 08:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rishab20 View Post
    I m getting 168 marks in aieee 2012 obc category and I m from uttar Pradesh ........can I get into mnit.......
    You can get bio-tech,chemical,production and industrial engineering ........

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast