Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 71

Thread: NIT Calicut 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking, placements, fee, branches Discussions

  1. #16

    Re: NIT Calicut 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking, placements, fee, branches Discussion

    any other branches?



  2. #17

    Re: NIT Calicut 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking, placements, fee, branches Discussion

    any branches available with a score of 184. home state is up .cat- gen ?
    Last edited by Tarun Kaushik; 15th May 2012 at 03:59 PM.

  3. #18

    Re: NIT Calicut 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking, placements, fee, branches Discussion

    I am scoring about 194 in AIEEE 2012
    am I eligible 4 admission to nit calicut?
    which streams can I get in nit calicut?

  4. #19

    Re: NIT Calicut 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking, placements, fee, branches Discussion

    i am scoring 184 in aieee 2012 home state up and general category
    can i get through nit calicut??
    any stream except biotech till 5th councelling??
    plzzz reply its important.....................

  5. #20

    Re: NIT Calicut 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking, placements, fee, branches Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarun Kaushik View Post
    any branches available with a score of 184. home state is up .cat- gen ?
    [MENTION=98901]Tarun Kaushik[/MENTION] you can try for the counseling however you marks are lesser than the colleges overall cutoff last year

    ---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by nishtha20 View Post
    I am scoring about 194 in AIEEE 2012
    am I eligible 4 admission to nit calicut?
    which streams can I get in nit calicut?
    [MENTION=96856]nishtha20[/MENTION] you can get Bio technology by the 2nd round

    ---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by devarpan View Post
    i am scoring 184 in aieee 2012 home state up and general category
    can i get through nit calicut??
    any stream except biotech till 5th councelling??
    plzzz reply its important.....................
    [MENTION=97877]devarpan[/MENTION] your marks are slightly less than the colleges cutoff last year, although you can for the actual counseling

    So all the best...

  6. #21

    Re: NIT Calicut 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking, placements, fee, branches Discussion

    can I get any other streams lyk ECE or IT or CSE in later rounds of counselling?

  7. #22

    Re: NIT Calicut 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking, placements, fee, branches Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by nitiarora View Post
    @Tarun Kaushik you can try for the counseling however you marks are lesser than the colleges overall cutoff last year

    ---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------


    @nishtha20 you can get Bio technology by the 2nd round

    ---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------


    @devarpan your marks are slightly less than the colleges cutoff last year, although you can for the actual counseling

    So all the best...


    wat courses can i get??

  8. #23

    Re: NIT Calicut 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking, placements, fee, branches Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by nishtha20 View Post
    can I get any other streams lyk ECE or IT or CSE in later rounds of counselling?
    SORRY,no chances for the top branches at NIT-c at score of 194

  9. #24

    Re: NIT Calicut 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking, placements, fee, branches Discussion

    i am gettin 225 in aieee 2012 what branches can i get?..............n how is engineering physics branch in nit calicut compared to engineering physics in dce..........will placements be nice?

  10. #25

    Re: NIT Calicut 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking, placements, fee, branches Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by amarnath dixit View Post
    i am gettin 225 in aieee 2012 what branches can i get?..............n how is engineering physics branch in nit calicut compared to engineering physics in dce..........will placements be nice?
    [MENTION=92756]amarnath dixit[/MENTION] you can get any branch in the first round itself

    Engineering physics Branch in both the colleges is good

    in NIT Calicut Placements are awesome.....

  11. #26

    Re: NIT Calicut 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking, placements, fee, branches Discussion

    can anyone provide me a bit more information abt engineering phyiscs................what do we learn there..........n how is it diff from bsc physics........coz i want to learn pure science n dont hav any idea........n what are chances of people endin up in research in engineerin physics...........n does the branch hav any scope in india????????????..............plz rply soon.......

  12. #27

    Re: NIT Calicut 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking, placements, fee, branches Discussion

    Hi,

    I would like to join this prestegious college.
    I would like to know fees structure. I am hailing from Kerala.
    What will be the ranking require in AIEEE/KEE.?
    Is SAT is approved.Is there any reservation for NRE student?

  13. #28

    Re: NIT Calicut 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking, placements, fee, branches Discussion

    I'm getin 180 marks(obc ctgry) in eee 2012..do i hv chnc of getin ny decnt brnc at nitc

  14. #29

    Re: NIT Calicut 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking, placements, fee, branches Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Pwn.brnwal View Post
    I'm getin 180 marks(obc ctgry) in eee 2012..do i hv chnc of getin ny decnt brnc at nitc
    [MENTION=110670]Pwn.brnwal[/MENTION] you can get almost every branch by the 4th round

  15. #30

    Re: NIT Calicut 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking, placements, fee, branches Discussion

    @zeenum Thnx...bt cn u suggest me wat shld i prfr..It at iiit allahabad,it at jadavpur,cs at nit calicut or mech. at nit trichy...i'm bit confusd
    Last edited by Pwn.brnwal; 4th June 2012 at 02:11 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Share anywhere and get download.

50%