Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers
123 ... LastLast

Thread: NIT Hamirpur 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking, placements, fee, branches - Discussion

Popular topic for study

Parallel R, L, and C

"We can take the same components from the series circuit and rearrange them into a parallel configuration for an easy example circuit: The fact that these components are connected in parallel instead of series now has absolutely no effect on their individual impedances. So long as the power supply is the same frequency as before, the inductive and capacitive reactances will not have changed at all: " Read this topic
    Junior FaaDoO Engineer

City : Hamirpur

Favorite 32 NIT Hamirpur 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking, placements, fee, branches - Discussion

Hey Aspiring FaaDoOOOO's

I am a Senior of NIT Hamirpur , I am here to help you get all your queries sorted out regarding NIT Hamirpur 2012 admission.

Let me start with some first give you a brief summary of the college.

Year of Establishment: 1986

Ranking: Amongst Top 80 Colleges in India, One of the top colleges in India

Mode of Admission : Amongst Top 80 Colleges in India

Streams at Graduate Level

• Elect.& Comm. Engineering
    • Comp.Sc. & Engineering
    • Electrical Engineering
    • Mechanical Engineering
    • Civil Engineering

NIT Hamirpur 2012 Admission : All India cutoff - 20691 | Home State cutoff – 45533

NIT Hamirpur 2011 Placement Stats
    :
    (Total No. of organizations visited = 50)
    Discipline Total students
    Eligible Students Total No. of students placed through Placement Cell Percentage of placement
    (%)
    Elect.& Comm. Engg 59 57 54 + 96* 94.73
    Comp.Sc. & Engg. 62 60 58 + 101* 96.66
    Electrical Engg. 59 53 49 + 31* 92.45
    Mechanical Engg. 56 54 53 + 38* 98.14
    Civil Engg. 41 34 28 + 28* 82.35
    Total: 277 257 242 294* 94.16

* Students have got more than one job.

NIT Hamirpur Campus: The campus is situated at Anu in Hamirpur district of Himachal Pradesh and is 4 Kms from main bus stand of Hamirpur on Hamirpur – Toni Devi road. The city of Hamirpur is well connected with the rest of the country by road. The nearest broad gauge rail head is at Una (Himachal Pradesh) which is 80 Kms from Hamirpur. The campus has a picturesque surrounding facing snow clad Dhauladhar mountain ranges. Lush green pine trees surround it. The campus is well laid with roads, electric installations, water supply, underground drainage, etc. The place has healthy climate with moderate temperature ranging from 1oC to 38oC with an altitude of 900 meters.

Central library: The Institute library was set up in 1986 in one room of Government Polytechnic Hamirpur and it was shifted to the Institute campus in 1988 in Visvesvarya Block and at present it is in a separate building having the floor area of 1200 square meters. The library has got the seating capacity of 100 readers in reading halls and 50 readers in Audio-Visual Hall. Library follows the open access system, it facilitate the users to browse and pick up the documents of their choice without any hindrance.

Hostel: There are six hostels in this institute. Five of it are for boys and girls have the separate one. Names of the hostel are on the basis of famous mountain ranges of Himachal Pradesh .The hostels are in perfect shape and provide all the basic facilities to the students. Each hostel has got its own mess. Food available is delicious and the menu is decided by the students themselves.

Each hostel has solar heating system, own recreation hall with badminton court and table tennis tables. There is a separate gym for the boys and girls with the latest machines for their work out.

Internet facility has been provided in every room of each host.

Address: National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur (HP) INDIA

Now its time for your queries.........

Sr. FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : THIS DOES NOT APPLY ON ME!

City : Patna

Re: NIT Hamirpur 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking, placements, fee, branches - Discuss

Ma'm i am scoring 167 marks in AIEEE-2012 belonging to OBC category from Patna (Bihar).Can i get CS/ECE/EEE. Do i have any chance of getting it in here..? If not, then please reccomend me other NIT's for these branches.
    Thank You.

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

City : Kanpur

Re: NIT Hamirpur 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking, placements, fee, branches - Discuss

ma'am m getting 171 marks in aieee...can i get into nit-h...even if i wait till the last rounds of counselling..too desperate to get into hamirpur..!!!!

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

Quote Originally Posted by shubhchak View Post
    ma'am m getting 171 marks in aieee...can i get into nit-h...even if i wait till the last rounds of counselling..too desperate to get into hamirpur..!!!!
    Wat is ur Home state

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

City : Kanpur

my HS is UP!!!!

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

my HS is UP!!!!
    [MENTION=85983]shubhchak[/MENTION] you can get some branch by the 5 th or 6 th round of counselling

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Electronics Engineering

City : Dharamshala

mam i am scoring 161 in aieee 2012 my state eligibility is himachal pradesh can i get into nit hamirpur please reply fast mam

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

mam i am scoring 161 in aieee 2012 my state eligibility is himachal pradesh can i get into nit hamirpur please reply fast mam i m from gen category

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

City : Delhi

I am expecting 200 marks in B Arch 2012 and belong to Delhi. Can I hope to get admissiion in B Arch in any of the NITs ?

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

Quote Originally Posted by Namita Relan View Post
    I am expecting 200 marks in B Arch 2012 and belong to Delhi. Can I hope to get admissiion in B Arch in any of the NITs ?
    [MENTION=96594]Namita Relan[/MENTION] it seems difficult that you can get admission in any of the NIT's this year for B. Arch

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

City : Bilaspur

hi i am getting 135 marks in aieee 2012 in gen category.....can i get in nit....??

if yes then which all nits...

i want civil branch.....

Sr. FaaDoO Engineer

City : Patna

I am scoring 158 marks in AIEEE-2012. I am from Patna, Bihar and comes under OBC category. Can i get CS\ECE\EEE in NIT,Hamirpur??
    Thank you.

Passionate FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Bio-Tech Engineering

City : Delhi

sorry,but i don't think you can get any branch at nit hamirpur

---------- Post added at 08:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by 2coolbob View Post
    I am scoring 158 marks in AIEEE-2012. I am from Patna, Bihar and comes under OBC category. Can i get CS\ECE\EEE in NIT,Hamirpur??
    Thank you.

DUDE,chances are only 30%

---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by adicoooll View Post
    hi i am getting 135 marks in aieee 2012 in gen category.....can i get in nit....??

if yes then which all nits...

i want civil branch.....

try only your home state NIT....for other NITs no chances

Sr. FaaDoO Engineer

City : Other

with 184 marks in aieee 2012 (gen. cat.) , am i eligible for admission to nit hamirpur? mech. or ee . my hs is up.

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

Quote Originally Posted by Tarun Kaushik View Post
    with 184 marks in aieee 2012 (gen. cat.) , am i eligible for admission to nit hamirpur? mech. or ee . my hs is up.

you can get both the branches by the 3rd round.....

Sr. FaaDoO Engineer

City : Other

[MENTION=69657]priti.nith[/MENTION]................are you 100% sure?

123 ... LastLast