NIT Silchar btech admission 2014, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities Click Here:
Hey Aspiring FaaDoOOOO's
I am a Senior of NIT Silchar, I am here to help you get all your queries sorted out regarding NIT Silchar 2012 admission.
Let me first give you a brief summary of the college...
Year of Establishment: 1967
Area in Acres : 600 acres
Ranking: Amongst top 35 Colleges in India
Mode of Admissions : AIEEE & State Entrance Exam for UG courses
NIT Silchar Cutoff: All India cutoff - 27509 | Home State cutoff – 56280
Streams at Graduate Level
- Civil Engg
- Mechanical Engg
- Electrical Engg
- Electronics & Communication Engg
- Computer Science & Engg
NIT Silchar 2011 Batch Placement Data
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engg
NIT Silchar Salary Details and Statistics :
Lowest Salary : 2.5 Lacs pa
Median Salary : 3.825 Lacs pa
Highest Salary : 13 Lacs
Average Salary : 4.64 Lacs pa
Games & Sports facilities: The Institute has a playground measuring 150m X 90m with facility for playing football, Cricket, Hockey, and other games. The institute is also planning to construct a mini sports complex for providing various types of outdoor and indoor games to students of this Institute. NIT Silchar also has a hard court for playing basketball and is provided with hard courts for playing Volleyball and Badminton. It has got a Lawn Tennis court within the campus. Overall, the institute has sufficient facilities for games and sports.
Central library: The Central Library, one of the important central facilities of the Institute, currently has 60,000 volumes, including textbooks, reference books, back volumes, standards, and non-book material such as CD-ROMs and video tapes.The Central Library at the NIT Silchar is privileged to support the institute’s march towards its vision – ” To develop the institute into the systematic leader and pivot for excellence in technical education sector and catalyzing absorption, innovation, diffusion and transfer of high technology for improved productivity, quality of life and improved empowerment thereby effecting regional growth.”
Hostel: NIT Silchar being a residential institute, it has got seven Boys’ hostels and two Girls’ hostels.
- Boy’s Hostel 1 is spread over 3600 metres of land, and has 66 single seated, 11 double seated and 27 triple seated rooms.
- Boy’s Hostel 2 is spread over 2620 metres of land, and has 68 single seated and 24 triple seated rooms.
- Boy’s Hostel 3 is spread over 2620 metres of land, and has 68 single seated and 24 triple seated rooms.
- Boy’s Hostel 4 is spread over 5030 metres of land, and has 148 single seated and 48 triple seated rooms.
- Boy’s Hostel 5 is spread over 2894 metres of land, and has 74 single seated and 24 triple seated rooms.
- Boy’s Hostel 6 is spread over 2620 metres of land, and has 150 single seated and 75 double seated rooms.
- Girl’s Hostel 1 is spread over 1206 metres of land, and has 27 double seated and 40 triple seated rooms.
- Boy’s Hostel 7 and Girls Hostel 2 have been recently constructed.
- Boys Hostel 7 is 300-bedded and along with Boy’s Hostel 5 reserved for first year students.
NIT Silchar Address: National Institute of Technology, Silchar – 788 010, Assam
Now its time for your queries !!!