Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: NIT Silchar 2012 admissions, cutoff, ranking, placements, fee, branches Discussion

Popular topic for study

Series-parallel R, L, and C

"Now that we\'ve seen how series and parallel AC circuit analysis is not fundamentally different than DC circuit analysis, it should come as no surprise that series-parallel analysis would be the same as well, just using complex numbers instead of scalar to represent voltage, current, and impedance. Take this series-parallel circuit for example: " Read this topic
    Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

City : Silchar

Favorite 32 NIT Silchar 2012 admissions, cutoff, ranking, placements, fee, branches Discussion

NIT Silchar btech admission 2014, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities Click Here:

Hey Aspiring FaaDoOOOO's

I am a Senior of NIT Silchar, I am here to help you get all your queries sorted out regarding NIT Silchar 2012 admission.

Let me first give you a brief summary of the college...

Year of Establishment: 1967

Area in Acres : 600 acres

Ranking: Amongst top 35 Colleges in India

Mode of Admissions : AIEEE & State Entrance Exam for UG courses

NIT Silchar Cutoff: All India cutoff - 27509 | Home State cutoff – 56280

Streams at Graduate Level

• Civil Engg

• Mechanical Engg

• Electrical Engg

• Electronics & Communication Engg

• Computer Science & Engg

• Electronics & Instrumentation Engg

NIT Silchar 2011 Batch Placement Data

NIT Silchar Salary Details and Statistics :

Lowest Salary
    : 2.5 Lacs pa
    Median Salary : 3.825 Lacs pa
    Highest Salary : 13 Lacs
    Average Salary : 4.64 Lacs pa

Campus Facilities

Games & Sports facilities: The Institute has a playground measuring 150m X 90m with facility for playing football, Cricket, Hockey, and other games. The institute is also planning to construct a mini sports complex for providing various types of outdoor and indoor games to students of this Institute. NIT Silchar also has a hard court for playing basketball and is provided with hard courts for playing Volleyball and Badminton. It has got a Lawn Tennis court within the campus. Overall, the institute has sufficient facilities for games and sports.

Central library: The Central Library, one of the important central facilities of the Institute, currently has 60,000 volumes, including textbooks, reference books, back volumes, standards, and non-book material such as CD-ROMs and video tapes.The Central Library at the NIT Silchar is privileged to support the institute’s march towards its vision – ” To develop the institute into the systematic leader and pivot for excellence in technical education sector and catalyzing absorption, innovation, diffusion and transfer of high technology for improved productivity, quality of life and improved empowerment thereby effecting regional growth.”

Hostel: NIT Silchar being a residential institute, it has got seven Boys’ hostels and two Girls’ hostels.

• Boy’s Hostel 1 is spread over 3600 metres of land, and has 66 single seated, 11 double seated and 27 triple seated rooms.
    • Boy’s Hostel 2 is spread over 2620 metres of land, and has 68 single seated and 24 triple seated rooms.
    • Boy’s Hostel 3 is spread over 2620 metres of land, and has 68 single seated and 24 triple seated rooms.
    • Boy’s Hostel 4 is spread over 5030 metres of land, and has 148 single seated and 48 triple seated rooms.
    • Boy’s Hostel 5 is spread over 2894 metres of land, and has 74 single seated and 24 triple seated rooms.
    • Boy’s Hostel 6 is spread over 2620 metres of land, and has 150 single seated and 75 double seated rooms.
    • Girl’s Hostel 1 is spread over 1206 metres of land, and has 27 double seated and 40 triple seated rooms.
    • Boy’s Hostel 7 and Girls Hostel 2 have been recently constructed.
    • Boys Hostel 7 is 300-bedded and along with Boy’s Hostel 5 reserved for first year students.

NIT Silchar Address: National Institute of Technology, Silchar – 788 010, Assam

Now its time for your queries !!!

Last edited by ajaytopgun; 30th June 2014 at 12:55 PM.

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : THIS DOES NOT APPLY ON ME!

City : Pune

Re: NIT Silchar 2012 admissions | cut offs, ranking, placements, fee, branches Discus

Hey, though the title says placement details of 2012, you have given outdated 2010 info. Can you please post latest info on placements? I am interested in prospects of Instrumentation branch at NIT Silchar. Can you throw some light please?
    Satya

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

City : Kanpur

Re: NIT Silchar 2012 admissions, cutoff, ranking, placements, fee, branches Discussio

ma'am i m expecting around 170-175 marks in eee 2012..any chnces of making it to silchar?

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

can i get sichar ...i m scoring 170-175 in eee 2012??

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Re: NIT Silchar 2012 admissions, cutoff, ranking, placements, fee, branches Discussio

Quote Originally Posted by shubhchak View Post
    ma'am i m expecting around 170-175 marks in eee 2012..any chnces of making it to silchar?

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

can i get sichar ...i m scoring 170-175 in eee 2012??
    [MENTION=85983]shubhchak[/MENTION] you can get NIT any branch in the first round itself as per last years cutoff

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

City : Delhi

i hav got 22k rank in aieee 2012. & 2900 rnk in uptu and 700 in ipu..., what should i prefer. home stae quota:-U.P

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Quote Originally Posted by abhishekverma2994 View Post
    i hav got 22k rank in aieee 2012. & 2900 rnk in uptu and 700 in ipu..., what should i prefer. home stae quota:-U.P
    [MENTION=96800]abhishekverma2994[/MENTION] I believe you should go for AIEEE Counseling first than IPU then for UPTU

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

is NIT agartala, silchar etc.. worth 2 get admitted or USIT,IET LUCKNOW,JSS NOIDA should be preferd......????

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

is NIT agartala, silchar etc.. worth 2 get admitted or USIT,IET LUCKNOW,JSS NOIDA should be preferd......????
    [MENTION=96800]abhishekverma2994[/MENTION] if u are getting IET Lucknow, USIT then for the first

gr8shivam

I got 26k rank,can I get Nit silchar CSE?

Passionate FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Bio-Tech Engineering

Quote Originally Posted by gr8shivam View Post
    I got 26k rank,can I get Nit silchar CSE?
    Looks tough buddy as last year it closed around AIR-20000

---------- Post added at 08:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------

is nit agartala, silchar etc.. Worth 2 get admitted or usit,iet lucknow,jss noida should be preferd......????
    usit>nit silchar>nit agartala>iet lucknow>jss noida

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Computer Science Engineering

City : Patna

i am have hot 17827 rank in aieee i want cse at silchar will i be able to make it????? and what are the hostel allotment criteria used can i get single seated room at my rank????please help it's urgent ....................

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

City : Manali

hello i have got electronics/et/mech in kj somaiya mumbai.. is it advisable to join nit silchar ece . and also where do you see bits hyderabad in comparision to these option please reply

Passionate FaaDoO Engineer koolkroocer's Avatar

Branch: : Computer Science Engineering

City : Meerut

Quote Originally Posted by max0806 View Post
    i am have hot 17827 rank in aieee i want cse at silchar will i be able to make it????? and what are the hostel allotment criteria used can i get single seated room at my rank????please help it's urgent ....................
    Hi [MENTION=131781]max0806[/MENTION],
    Sorry for delayed reply, yes according to previous year cut off you can get CSE in NIT Silchar. For the information regarding the hostel contact the college.
    All the best