Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NIT Srinagar 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking, placements, fee, branches Discussion

Favorite 32 NIT Srinagar 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking, placements, fee, branches Discussion

NIT Srinagar btech admission 2014, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities

Hey Aspiring FaaDoOOOO's

I am a Senior of College NIT Srinagar, I am here to help you get all your queries sorted out regarding NIT Srinagar 2012 admission.

Let me start with some first give you a brief summary of the college.

Year of Establishment: 1960

Ranking: Amongst 90 Colleges in India, One of the top colleges in India.

Mode of Admissions : AIEEE & State Entrance Exam for UG courses

NIT Srinagar Cutoff : All India cutoff - 46794 | Home State cutoff – 115061
    Streams at Graduate Level

• Architecture & Planning

• Department of Chemistry

• Applied Mechanics

• Civil Engineering

• Computer Applications

• Computer Science & Engineering

• Electrical Engineering

• Electronics & Communication Engineering

• Humanities

• Information Technology

NIT Srinagar Placement Data:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nit srinagar placement data.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	51.1 KB 
ID:	10250

NIT Srinagar Facilities: Facilities and amenities are available at the institution such as NCC, NSS, Bank, Consumer cum Society, Shopping Complex, Recreational Centre, Dispensary with Ambulance, Guest House, Students Activity Centre, Gymnasium, Internet Centre, Telephone Booths, Fax Services, Diesel Generator, Bus Facility. The Institution has an Industry Interaction cell which was established in 1989 with the aim to remain at the fore-front on the Scientific and Technological development and to share its experience with industries in utilizing. Man-power and other resources are available at the institute effectively with the assistance of the participating industries. The Institute has one of the best technical library in J&K State. It has a collection of over 60,000 books on Engineering Science and humanities and about 6,000 bound volumes/Journals, both foreign and Indian. The library remains open from 9.00 a.m to 10.p.m. It has on –line repository of A.S.C.E, A.S.M.E.A.E.L, J.C.C.C etc in addition to journals through I.N.S.E.S, COMSORTIEM. It also has a collection of I.S.I codes, in the C.D-Rom format.

Central library:The library tries its best to cope with the demands of the users by way of adopting new to newer technological advancement in field of library and information management,i.e. moving over to computerized networking infrastructure from manual one.In addition,library provides various conventional services also.

Hostel:NIT, Srinagar is heaven for students belonging from various parts of the country. To accommodate the students, NIT Srinagar provides facility for students to live in hostels within the institute. There are six hostels in all, out of which 5 hostels are earmarked for boys and one for girls.

NIT Srinagar Address: National Institute of Technology, Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir, India. Pin- 190006

Now its time for your queries.........

Last edited by ajaytopgun; 11th July 2014 at 11:01 AM.

Re: NIT Srinagar 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking, placements, fee, branches Discussio

hi,....m getting 120 in aieee....can i get admission in NIT srinagar?/?

Re: NIT Srinagar 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking, placements, fee, branches Discussio

Quote Originally Posted by shriya19 View Post
    hi,....m getting 120 in aieee....can i get admission in NIT srinagar?/?
    @shriya19 your rank would be close to 1 Lakh so it seemes a bit difficult that you get any branch in NIT's this year any ways all the best...

Last edited by nitiarora; 21st May 2012 at 11:32 AM.

I have gate score 411.Can i get admission in NIT srinagar??? Which NIT i can give priority??

[MENTION=103747]pooja12[/MENTION] this is a thread for btech admissions

hi...
    i wanted to know which branch i can get as my expected aieee score is 141 and expected rank will be around 37k...and is there any chance of getting cs or ece or it any of the nit's...my category is general
    Thank you.
    Please reply...
    Regards
    Last edited by pragati3; 24th May 2012 at 11:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pragati3 View Post
    hi...
    i wanted to know which branch i can get as my expected aieee score is 141 and expected rank will be around 37k...and is there any chance of getting cs or ece or it any of the nit's...my category is general
    Thank you.
    Please reply...
    Regards
    [MENTION=104376]pragati3[/MENTION] you can get both of them at smvdu by the 5th round

aieee 2012 nit srinagar

i am getting 115 marks in aieee 2012.my category is obc and my homestate is rajasthan.can i admission in nit srinagar???????plzzz replyyyy...thnxxxxx.

aieee 2012 score-115
    category-OBC
    homestate- RAJASTHAN
    can i get nit srinagar????????

Quote Originally Posted by rashmisyadav View Post
    aieee 2012 score-115
    category-OBC
    homestate- RAJASTHAN
    can i get nit srinagar????????
    [MENTION=108075]rashmisyadav[/MENTION] at this rank it seems very difficult that you get any NIT

my suggestion would be that u start looking for a backup college.

Re: aieee 2012 nit srinagar

cutoff for nit is around 130..but u r obc so u can get....

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

which branch do u prefer ?

My marks of aieee 2012 are 163 can i get ece/mech at this or any nit. home state rajasthan. what will be best for me pls suggest me sir...

Quote Originally Posted by apurv7 View Post
    My marks of aieee 2012 are 163 can i get ece/mech at this or any nit. home state rajasthan. what will be best for me pls suggest me sir...
    [MENTION=99197]apurv7[/MENTION] it seems very difficult that you get admission in any NIT's in ECE or Mechanical Branch as per last years cutoff

However you can get both of them in Gurukul Kangri University Haridwar so chill...

Re: aieee 2012 nit srinagar

chemical branch...n thnxx fo replying

can i get into NIT Srinagar [email protected] or electric with AIEEE 2012 score 124 under home state quota.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast