Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: NIT Arunachal 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking, placements, fee, branches Discussion

Favorite 32 NIT Arunachal 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking, placements, fee, branches Discussion

NIT Arunachal Pradesh btech admission 2014, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel & campus Click Here:

Hey Aspiring FaaDoOOOO's

I am a Senior of College NIT Arunachal Pradesh, I am here to help you get all your queries sorted out regarding NIT Arunachal Pradesh 2012 admission.

Let me first give you a brief summary of the college.

Year of Establishment: 2010

Area in Acres : Mentored at NIT DGP - Campus under development

Ranking: Not Applicable

Mode of Admissions : AIEEE & State Entrance Exam for UG courses

NIT Arunachal Pradesh : All India cutoff - 34672| Home State cutoff 158092

Streams at Graduate Level
    • Department of Computer Science and Engineering
    • Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
    • Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering

Departments to start this academic session 2012-2013

• Department of Mechanical Engineering
    • Department of Civil Engineering
    • Department of Biotechnology Engg.

NIT Arunachal Pradesh Placements: First batch yet to pass out

NIT Arunachal Pradesh Campus: The classes of NIT Arunachal Pradesh were started from 2010 in a temporary campus in Yupia, Arunachal Pradesh. Yupia is around 18 kilometers from Itanagar and around 11 kilometers from Naharlagun, which is the twin capital town and houses the temporary campus for the institue. The nearest railway station is Harmutty (Meter Gauge), which is around 36 kilometers.Besides, day and night bus services are available from Guwahati, which is around 400 kilometers from Naharlagun.

NIT Arunachal Pradesh Hostel: NIT Arunachal is a fully residential campus. There are 3 hostels for boys and 0ne hostels for girls. Mess is running private. Other basic and advanced facilities are available for student comfort. Each hostel is under the care of a warden. NIT Arunachal has a vibrant hostel culture and students are allotted with different hostels every year.

NIT Arunachal Pradesh Address : NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, ARUNACHAL PRADESH, P.O. YUPIA DIST: PAPUM PARE- 791111 ARUNACHAL PRADESH

Now its time for your queries

Last edited by ajaytopgun; 30th June 2014 at 01:23 PM.

Re: NIT Arunachal 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking, placements, fee, branches Discussi

Do I have a chance at a rank of 45K AI quota OP

Re: NIT Arunachal 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking, placements, fee, branches Discussi

Quote Originally Posted by AnujKhare View Post
    Do I have a chance at a rank of 45K AI quota OP
    Sorry buddy no chance

spot? perhaps but i heard seats are increasing this year...last year one of the newer nits had closing rank 41 K

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

I wanted to know if there is a provision of applying for any institute using the AIEEE rank of one year earlier.Any at all? I heard about one person getting admission in this manner....cant recall which institute can anyone help me out...

Quote Originally Posted by AnujKhare View Post
    spot? perhaps but i heard seats are increasing this year...last year one of the newer nits had closing rank 41 K

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

I wanted to know if there is a provision of applying for any institute using the AIEEE rank of one year earlier.Any at all? I heard about one person getting admission in this manner....cant recall which institute can anyone help me out...
    @AnujKhare I dont think so