Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

View Poll Results: Which of the following field u would like to choose if u r given a chance?

Voters
156. You may not vote on this poll
  • Robotic

91 58.33%
  • Automobile

67 42.95%
  • Lecturer

14 8.97%
  • Aerocraft

36 23.08%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Robotics Engineering the next step of mechanical engineers

Robotics Engineering the next step of mechanical engineers

Now a days Robotic Engineering is at the top of the mechanical engineers choice. With its interest the scope of getting job is also increasing. here i wish to discuss the latest happening in the field of Robotics here is the link provided must see

Re: Robotics Engineering the next step of mechanical engineers

The best method of teaching a robot is by using a teach pendant. Its a handheld device having connection with the robotic arm. It has arrows and manipulating switches to control all degrees of freedom robot is having. Using that you place the robot hand in a particular position and store that particular location in its memory (teach pendant itself have the command keys to store positions,you just have to press that key and provide a memory location-go through the manual to find available memory location, its same as in the case of micro controller). Now direct the arm to some other position and store that to another memory location..likewise you declare all positions and finally play it together. See here you are declaring only particular positions. The robo itself may take the easiest path to reach between the declared positions if it is intelligent.

robotic engineering is best now a days

Doc 32 Re: Robotics Engineering the next step of mechanical engineers

Several seminars are going on iit and all other colgs . people who are interested join workshop and seminar to learn more on this

i need one advice from some experts which one is Best Colleges For Robotics Engineering

I am searching alot but not found any authantic source on which I can trust

it is valid that MIT is on top?

Source: http://www.etechmag.com/2012/06/26/c...gineering.html

Thanks

Robotics are essential part of replacing human manual activities