Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University 2012 admissions, cutoff, ranking, Placement

Favorite 32 Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University 2012 admissions, cutoff, ranking, Placement

Hey Aspiring FaaDoOOOO's

I am a Senior of Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, I am here to help you get all your queries sorted out regarding Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University 2012 admission.

Let me start with a brief summary of the college.

Year of Establishment : 2004

Land in Acres : 470 Acres

Ranking: Amongst Top 20 Colleges in India, One of the top colleges in India.

Mode of Admission : AIEEE | GATE for MTech

Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University 2012 Cutoff : All India Cut Off Rank :260296

Streams at Graduate Level
    1. School of Computer Science & Engineering
    2. School of Electronics & Communication Engineering
    3. School of Mechanical Engineering
    4. School of Biotechnology
    5. School of Architecture & Landscape Design
    6. School of Infrastructure Technology & Resource Management

Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University Fee Structure

Head of Payment
    Amount (Rs.)
    Tuition Fee (annual)
    50,000/-
    Security Deposit (one time refundable) 5000/-
    Counseling Charges 5000/-
    Internet Charges (annual) 1000/-
    Sports (annual) 250/-
    Library (annual) 1000/-
    Medical Charges (Annual) 300/-
    Alumni Charges (one time) 500/-
    NSS Membership Fee (Annual) 250/-
    Students Welfare Fee (annual)
    300/-
    Total 63,600/-

Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University 2012 Placement

Campus Facilities

Laboratories : State-of-the-art laboratories, containing the latest equipment are being set up to ensure that the students get complete facilities to thoroughly understand and explore the concepts of electronics as learnt in the class-room. Specifically keeping in mind the fact that the University is located in a region where day-to-day industrial interaction is not feasible, the latest equipment is provided in the laboratories itself to ensure that the students keep abreast of the newer technologies being used in the industry. The school has established the following laboratories to provide the students with the best possible facilities for enhancing the value of the learning process.

Sports : The department of Sports has decided to promote competitive games and sports in the University on the State and National Level by organizing the sports programmes, sports seminars and by developing the sports infrastructure in the campus. In order to raise the standards of performance of the University sports at the state and national level competitions, the process of result oriented planning and nurturing of the talent on scientific principles of modern training methodology, this department will chose the best number of players among students of various courses on the basis of their performance in the different activities (games and sports). The selection will be made by giving chance to students of the university to prove their worth in the various sports activities.

Hostel : The hall of residence for the students have been designed to provide sufficient interaction among the students, yet with the maximum possibility of personal space. The girls' and the boys' hostel are located at walking distance to any school. The rooms in the hostels are spacious and ventilated. Both the girls' and the boys' hostel comprise single and shared rooms with quality infra-structural facilities. These hostels have the capacity to accommodate around 400 girls and 1000 boys. The Hostels

Address:
    Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University Campus, Sub-Post Office, Katra, Jammu and Kashmir 182320

Now its time for your queries.........

Re: Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University 2012 admissions, cutoff, ranking, Placement

what are the cutoff ranks of different branches ?? ai aieee rank required for CSE,ESE and mechanical at smvdu ??

Re: Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University 2012 admissions, cutoff, ranking, Placement

Quote Originally Posted by rahul sah View Post
    what are the cutoff ranks of different branches ?? ai aieee rank required for CSE,ESE and mechanical at smvdu ??
    What is ur category?

Quote Originally Posted by avinder_kaur View Post
    What is ur category?
    obc (rajasthan state)

See the last year's cutoff was close to 37957 for Computer Science, 38549 for ECE and 37823 for Mechanical

What is the cutoffs for general category...
    And also what is the placement statistics of last year...i.e, highest, average, lowest packages and % of students placed and the visiting companies...

Can you tell me...if the college has participated in any events like robotics, seminars, conferences, etc.............

Quote Originally Posted by HURRICANE View Post
    What is the cutoffs for general category...
    And also what is the placement statistics of last year...i.e, highest, average, lowest packages and % of students placed and the visiting companies...

Can you tell me...if the college has participated in any events like robotics, seminars, conferences, etc.............
    [MENTION=100071]HURRICANE[/MENTION] last year's cutoff was close to 37957 for Computer Science, 38549 for ECE and 37823 for Mechanical

the placements are awesome the Placement stats are mentioned above please refer the stats mentioned in http://www.faadooengineers.com/threa...king-Placement

All the Best....

Quote Originally Posted by Prashansa.cg View Post
    @HURRICANE last year's cutoff was close to 37957 for Computer Science, 38549 for ECE and 37823 for Mechanical

the placements are awesome the Placement stats are mentioned above please refer the stats mentioned in http://www.faadooengineers.com/threa...king-Placement

All the Best....

Thanks for your reply.........

But nothing is mentioned about the highest, average and lowest package in the given thread..Also, can you please tell me if the college has participated in any tech events like robotics, seminars, conferences, etc.......

And as per my knowledge, last year the cutoff for 7th round was near about 84000 ..........

You may check at the link given below:

Last edited by faadoo.nitika; 30th May 2012 at 10:38 AM.

Thanks for your reply.........

But nothing is mentioned about the highest, average and lowest package in the given thread..Also, can you please tell me if the college has participated in any tech events like robotics, seminars, conferences, etc.......
    @HURRUCANE the cutoff mentioned above were of specific branches only the overall

And as per my knowledge, last year the cutoff for 7th round was near about 84000 ..........

You may check at the link given below:

The Cutoffs mentioned above where according to the first round as most of the candidates are interested in that only

The last rank that got admission in the close was close 110285

But that was in the 7th Spot round.....

What is the score that u are expecting btw?

Quote Originally Posted by avinder_kaur View Post
    The Cutoffs mentioned above where according to the first round as most of the candidates are interested in that only

The last rank that got admission in the close was close 110285

But that was in the 7th Spot round.....

What is the score that u are expecting btw?
    [/LEFT]

I'm expecting a score between 113-120 in AIEEE 2012. What will be the other best options for me...any private college...

I'm expecting a score between 113-120 in AIEEE 2012. What will be the other best options for me...any private college...
    [MENTION=100071]HURRICANE[/MENTION] you can get any decent private college in your homestate......

[MENTION=68842]Supriya.nits[/MENTION]: thanks for your reply...but can you please name a few decent private colleges at this rank (in any state)...

can i plz know placement stats of last year.plz provide with highest salary,minimum salary and avg.salary offered in any branch.

hey jammy my aieee rank is 260000 can i get admission in smvdu ? as you mentioned above cutoff rank 260296 but as per ccb website their counselling closes at 63000 .. plz reply

Quote Originally Posted by tushar lalotra View Post
    hey jammy my aieee rank is 260000 can i get admission in smvdu ? as you mentioned above cutoff rank 260296 but as per ccb website their counselling closes at 63000 .. plz reply

[MENTION=115150]tushar lalotra[/MENTION] you have a fair chance

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast