Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Shobhit University Meerut 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking, placements - Discussion

Favorite 32 Shobhit University Meerut 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking, placements - Discussion

Hey Aspiring FaaDoOOOO's

I am a Senior of Shobhit University Meerut , I am here to help you get all your queries sorted out regarding Shobhit University Meerut 2012 admission.

Let me start with some first give you a brief summary of the college.

Year of Establishment:2006

Ranking: Amongst Top 20 Colleges in India, One of the top colleges in India.

Mode of Admission : AIEEE | GATE for MTech

Shobit University, Meerut 2012 Cutoff: All India Cut Off Rank : 258954

Streams at Graduate Level

• Mechatronics
    • Biotechnology
    • Biomedical Engineering
    • Information Technology
    • Computer Science & Engineering
    • Electrical & Electronics Engineering
    • Electronics & Communication Engineering

Fee structure for various courses:
    Tuition Fee for the Second Semester: Rs. 40,000/-
    University Charges for the Second Semester: Rs. 10,000/-
    Tuition Fee (II, III and IV Year) : Rs. 80,000/- per annum
    University Charges: Rs. 20,000/- per annum
    Refundable Caution Money: Rs. 5,000/- once
    Admission Processing Charges : Rs. 1100/- once
    Hostel & Mess Charges: Rs. 25,000/- for the Second Semester (Optional)
    Refundable Hostel Security: Rs. 5,000/- at the time of allotment.

Shobit University Placements 2012

Campus Facilities

Laboratory : The development of state-of-the-art infrastructure and technical facilities has been a continuous process at Shobhit University. The labs provide practical exposure of the subjects and give an opportunity to experiment what the students have learnt in theory. The laboratories meant for all the courses, programs and thrust areas have been developed and equipped with modern, sophisticated instruments, research tools, workstations, computers, software and systems. Well equipped state of the art laboratories in Pharmaceutical Sciences with sophisticated equipments have been added. In Biotechnology well equipped labs which host many sophisticated equipments and research tools have been created. VLSI lab has been added to existing facilities in Electronics Engineering, which houses cutting edge software and systems including advanced computers. Labs have also been strengthened in Bio-informatics, Biomedical Engineering and Agri-informatics Engineering.

Library : During your time at the University, library plays a vital role. Situated at the heart of the campus, library is open 16 hours a day during semesters and provides you with all the information you need when you need it.

The surroundings are modern, comfortable and ideal for study and there are reading spaces available for both group-work and quiet study.

In order to enhance seating and stacking capacity Library has been shifted to a new and spacious building. Numbers of new books have been added to existing stocks taking the number to approximately 40,000 books. Journal strength was enhanced to over 4000 by subscribing to many National, International Journals individually and through AICTE-INDEST and DELNET scheme. A repository of over 300,000 journals has been established as a part of e-library.

Besides above, the University has established a virtual-library facility in the premises of main library. The database of the virtual -Library is repository of approximately 4,50,000 e-Books on management, pharmaceutical sciences, computer sciences, information technology and electronics. This unique facility is being used by the student community & faculty, others associated with the University.

Address:
    SHOBHIT UNIVERSITY NH-58, Modipuram Meerut 250 110, Uttar Pradesh, India

Now its time for your queries.........

Last edited by shobit.navya; 17th March 2012 at 03:53 PM.

Re: Shobhit University Meerut 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking, placements - Discus

hey i want know dat.......i am getting 120 marks in aieee......can i get adm is shobhit university........should i have 2 apply separately by filling d university adm form or aieee central counselling board can allot me dis college..........rep fast...

Re: Shobhit University Meerut 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking, placements - Discus

Quote Originally Posted by dia kashyap View Post
    hey i want know dat.......i am getting 120 marks in aieee......can i get adm is shobhit university........should i have 2 apply separately by filling d university adm form or aieee central counselling board can allot me dis college..........rep fast...
    @dia kashap

if you need "Direct admission in management quota seats in Shobhit University Meerut " in B.TECH. (2012-2016) .

Contact me now, limited seats left...

+91-9716005045 (Alisha Khanna)
    Last edited by faadoo.nitika; 23rd May 2012 at 05:06 PM.