Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Mizoram University 2012 admissions cut off, ranking, placements, fee - Discussions

Favorite 32 Mizoram University 2012 admissions cut off, ranking, placements, fee - Discussions

Hey Aspiring FaaDoOOOO's

I am a Senior of Mizoram University, I am here to help you get all your queries sorted out regarding Mizoram University 2012 admission.

Let me start with a brief summary of the college.

Year of Establishment:2001

Total Area in Acres : 978.1988 Acres

Ranking: Amongst Top 25 Colleges in India, One of the top colleges in India.

Mode of Admission : AIEEE | GATE for MTech

Mizoram Unviersity 2012 admissions: All India Cut – Off Rank : 94150

Branches & Intake

• Information Technology

• Computer Science & Engineering

• Electronics Engineering

Campus Facilities

Computer Center : It provides computing facilities to students, teaching and Non-teaching staff of the University as well as imparting technical knowledge to students and staff alike. There are at present, as many as 25 high end Computers available for the users. Leased Line Internet connection with 1Gbps bandwidth under NME-ICT scheme is used for providing Internet Services within the Campus.

Health Center : The Health Centre under Mizoram University is located Tanhril Campus.The Medical Officer and staff also make regular weekly visits on Tuesday and Fridays to Pachhunga University College.The Centre provides basic facility for curative and preventive measures besides playing an important role in educating and monitoring the health status of the students, teachers, staff and their dependants. A fullfledged Laboratory for blood, urine and stool examination is not yet in place but certian investigative procedures like examination of blood sugar, malarial parasites, typhoid, pregnancy, etc are available.We look forward to improved infrastructure for a fully equipped laboratory. The number of staff have also increase to provide better health facilities in the near future.

Central library: Central library, Mizoram University has been witnessing noteworthy development in various spheres during the last few years. Growth may be seen in its holdings, users and application of technology. The collection by March, 2011 included 78,311 number of books, 272Thesis / Dissertations and 8,026number of Bound Volumes of Journals.
    The Library at present subscribes to 247Journals, 32 General periodicals and 19 dailies (English: 9, Mizo: 10 ). The total Library membership is 1,617 i.e. 1,058 UG and PG Students, 39 M.Phil, 273 Ph.D scholars, 152 Teachers, 3 Guest Lecturer, * 2 Departmental Libraries and 90 Non-teaching staff. During this year, 29,091 books were borrowed by the users and had 10,890 visitors.
    The entire library holdings have been available in machine readable catalogue since 2008; and the computerized bibliographic information of the library holdings have also been available for users’ searching throughout the campus Network (intranet) using web OPAC. Automated circulation system using barcode technology has been used since 1st Dec. 2008 which provides easy and prompt service. Library has been providing lending and reprographic services, Orientation Progammes for newly admitted students of various Academic Departments.

Address:
    Mizoram University (Central University). Post Box No 190, Aizawl 796 009 India

Now its time for your queries
    !!!

Re: Mizoram University 2012 admissions cut off, ranking, placements, fee - Discussi

sir, what is the placement detail of this university..........ie avg package offered to students here??

Re: Mizoram University 2012 admissions cut off, ranking, placements, fee - Discussi

can you tell me about placements of your college and also about the admission procedure of your college through aieee.
    i got 39k rank in aieee what can i get in your college?
    please reply asap!!!
    thnx in advance