Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Lovely Professional University 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking, branches facilities

Favorite 32 Lovely Professional University 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking, branches facilities

Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar admission 2014, cutoff, fee structure, placement

Hey Aspiring FaaDoOOOO's

I am a Senior of LPU, I am here to help you get all your queries sorted out regarding LPU admission.

Let me start with some first give you a brief summary of the college.

Year of Establishment:1961

Total Area In Acres : 600+ Acres

Ranking: Amongst Top 25 Colleges in India, One of the top Universities in India.

Mode of Admission: AIEEE & State Entrance Exam for UG courses, GATE for MTech

Lovely Professional University 2012 Cutoff
    : All India Cut – Off Rank : 259363

Branches & Intake

• Electronics and Communications Engineering
    • Mechanical Engineering
    • Computer Science and Engineering
    • Civil Engineering
    • Information Technology
    • Biotech*

Fee structure for various courses:
    Tuition Fee 49,500/

LPU Placements

Company No of Students
    Aon Hewitt 166
    HCL Comnet 33
    Canara Bank 24
    Syntel 85
    Convergys 20

Campus Facilities :

The University makes the best possible efforts to provide the finest Residential services and facilities within the campus. Following are the facilities offered, subject to variation with respect to the Room pattern allotted:
    • Separate residential facility for boys and girls within the campus
    • Rooms with attached washroom, bed, table, chair and almirahs.
    • Air cooler / Air Conditioner facility in each room (as opted)
    • Arrangement for power supply through dedicated 24 hours hotlines
    • Geyser in each room to provide hot water in winters (scheduled timings) for two hours per room every day or as decided by the University.

Address
    :
    Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar – Delhi G.T. Road (NH-1) Phagwara, Punjab (India) – 144402

Now its time for your queries !!!

Last edited by ajaytopgun; 9th July 2014 at 12:13 PM.

Re: Lovely Professional University 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking, branches faciliti

upto which all india rank in gen category can i get mechanical in LPU..???

Re: Lovely Professional University 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking, branches faciliti

Quote Originally Posted by gambit003 View Post
    upto which all india rank in gen category can i get mechanical in LPU..???
    [MENTION=94396]gambit003[/MENTION] the cutoff for Mechanical is close to 230000.

which college is better lpu or Dr k n modi rajasthan, should i go for lpu or what.please do reply now

LPU is a populated college . and its low in ranking , better to prefer another one

can you guess hell me , i have only 2 choice choose lpu or drop this year and decision i have to take today , iam totally confused my family want me to drop this year.

Quote Originally Posted by pinky kumari View Post
    can you guess hell me , i have only 2 choice choose lpu or drop this year and decision i have to take today , iam totally confused my family want me to drop this year.
    Hi [MENTION=83087]pinky kumari[/MENTION],
    Drop this year and prepare for the entrance exams...!!
    All the best.

thanks, but jin logo ka 1 ya 2 saal ka gap hota h unhe bad me koi problem to ni hoti .
    and iit ka exams kitne bar de sakte h kya agle saal koi chance h

can i know is it worth of joining in lpu for m.tech?????