Accolade 15 Cultural Fest Pantnagar | Zest 2015 Sports Festival College Of Engineering Pune | Vision Connect National Youth Summit-2015 Dit University | INTERFACE 2K15 | iPDC-Techkriti-2015 | CIT INTERFACE 15 | Spree 2015 BITS Pilani |
+ Reply to Thread
    Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer
    City
    Jodhpur
    Likes Gifted
    Groans Gifted
    Groans Received

Favorite 32 Jodhpur National University 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking Discussions

Jodhpur National University btech admission 2014, cutoff, fee, placements, facilities

Hey Aspiring FaaDoOOOO's

I am a Senior of Jodhpur National University, I am here to help you get all your queries sorted out regarding Jodhpur National University admission.

Let me start with some first give you a brief summary of the college.

Year of Establishment:2002

Ranking: Amongst Top 25 Colleges in India, One of the top Universities in India.

Mode of Admission: AIEEE & State Entrance Exam for UG courses, GATE for MTech

Jodhpur National University University 2012 Cutoff : All India Cut – Off Rank : 259363

Sponsored Ads

Streams at Graduate Level
    • Civil Engineering
    • Computer Science & Engineering
    • Electrical Engineering
    • Electronics and Communication
    • Information Technology
    • Mechanical Engineering
    Campus Facilities

Games & Sports

Jodhpur National University has left no stone unturned to develop facilities for sports and recreation for students. The campus has ample space and provision for various indoor and outdoor games like cricket, football, badminton, volleyball, aerobics, carrom-board, etc.

Hospital

A hospital with 100 beds and adequate diagnostic facilities such as X-ray, blood test, ECG etc. with competent doctors and staff is in place to take care of the physical health and
    welfare of all students & Staff.

Bank
    Branch of The Bank of Rajasthan Ltd. in University campus with ATM Facility is available to students.

Transport
    University has its own fleet of buses, cars, vans for conveyance of staff and students.

Hostel
    University provides separate Boys and Girls Hostel accommodation facilities at affordable charges. Students can opt from Air Cooled/Air Conditioned Rooms having necessary amenities.

Address :Narnadi,Jhanwar Road,Jodhpur (Rajasthan)

Now its time for your queries !!!
    Last edited by ajaytopgun; 29th July 2014 at 12:47 PM.

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer
    City
    Other
    Likes Gifted
    Groans Gifted
    Groans Received

Re: Jodhpur National University 2012 admissions | cut offs, ranking Discussions

can i take admission for m.tech in cs branch with 86 percentile in gate?
    plz reply..its very urgent..

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer
    City
    Jodhpur
    Likes Gifted
    Groans Gifted
    Groans Received

Quote Originally Posted by JayatiSharma View Post
    can i take admission for m.tech in cs branch with 86 percentile in gate?
    plz reply..its very urgent..
    hey this is a thread for b.tech admissions, However let me get in touch with my m tech seniors and i wil get back to you soon on this .....

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer
    City
    Jodhpur
    Likes Gifted
    Groans Gifted
    Groans Received

Hey there is a fair chance of you getting a seat in CS Branch at this percentile
    The Admission procedure is as follows
    Course : M.Tech.
    Faculty: Faculty of Engineering and Technology,
    Eligibility :
    i. A First class degree in B.Tech., in the respective branch of Engineering from any University or its equivalent.
    ii. A candidate passed Sec. A & B of AMIE subject to qualifying Entrance Test (GATE qualified students exempted)
    Admisson Procedure:
    Download Application Form
    Fill up the form and attach following documents:
    Marksheet of Xth Class
    Marksheet of B.Tech.
    Migration Cerificate
    Submit at the following address:
    City Office: A-301, Anchal Complex,Residency Road,Jodhpur,0291-2623550
    OR The Dean, Faculty of Engineering & Technology,Jodhpur National University, Narnadi, Jhanwar Road. 02931-281550

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer
    City
    Other
    Likes Gifted
    Groans Gifted
    Groans Received

Thank u so much....