Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: JK Institute Allahabad 2012 Admissions CutOff, Facilities, Placement - Discussions

Favorite 32 JK Institute Allahabad 2012 Admissions CutOff, Facilities, Placement - Discussions

Hey Aspiring FaaDoOOOO's

I am a Senior of JK Institute of Applied Physics and Technology University of Allahabad, I am here to help you get all your queries sorted out regarding JK Institute of Applied Physics and Technology University of Allahabad 2012 Admissions.

Let me start with some first give you a brief summary of the college.

Year of Establishment:1956

Ranking: Amongst Top 23 Colleges in India, One of the top Universities in India.

Mode of Admission: AIEEE Exam for UG courses.

Streams at Graduate Level

• Electronics & Communications Engineering

• Computer Science Engineering.

Jaggannath University, Jaipur 2012 Admissions : All India Cut Off Rank : 27191

JK Institute Jaipur Fee Structure

General / OBC : Rs. 34,000 + Rs. 1000
    SC / ST : Rs. 24,000 + Rs. 1000

University Fees: (to be deposited at Univ. fee counter) Rs.1910 (For Gen and O.B.C candidates) and Rs. 480 (For SC and ST candidates)

Hostel Fee : Rs.10,000/- per annum. + mess charges extra

Campus Facilities

J.K. Institute of Applied Physics & Technology is equipped with various facilities like cafeteria, library, laboratories, auditorium and computing facility. The college is located in the vibrant campus of Allahabad University.

Address
    :
    J K institute of Applied Physics and Technology Faculty of Science University of Allahabad, Uttar pradesh India

Now its time for your queries.........

gr8shivam

Re: JK Institute Allahabad 2012 Admissions CutOff, Facilities, Placement - Discussi

Placements?? Highest & lowest salary??

Re: JK Institute Allahabad 2012 Admissions CutOff, Facilities, Placement - Discussi

Hello!
    I got AIR 51181 and HS 7195 (U.P.) in AIEEE. Can I get CS in this institute??
    plzzz reply ASAP!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by rsharma View Post
    Hello!
    I got AIR 51181 and HS 7195 (U.P.) in AIEEE. Can I get CS in this institute??
    plzzz reply ASAP!
    Thanks!
    [MENTION=118454]rsharma[/MENTION] I don't think so