Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya 2012 admissions, cutoff, facilities - Discussions

Favorite 32 Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya 2012 admissions, cutoff, facilities - Discussions

Hey Aspiring FaaDoOOOO's

I am a Senior of Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur, I am here to help you get all your queries sorted out regarding Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur 2012 Admission

Let me start with a brief summary of the college.

Year of Establishment:1983

Total Area in Acres : 857 Acres

Ranking: Amongst Top 23 Pvt. Universities in India, One of the top Universities in India.

Mode of Admission: AIEEE Exam for UG courses.

Branches

• Department of Chemical Engineering
    • Department of Civil Engineering
    • Department of Computer Science & Engineering
    • Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
    • Department of Industrial & Production Engineering
    • Department of Information Technology
    • Department of Mechanical Engineering
    • Department of Basic Sciences & Humanities

Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidhalaya Bilsapur 2012 Cutoff : All India Cut Off Rank in counseling : 75191

Placements: In the recent past, number of companies / industries having international repute like STG International, Kolkata, Sterling Resort India Ltd. Tata Infrotec Ltd, Godrej Infotech Ltd, Satyam Services Pvt. Ltd. Hyderabad, Tata Consultancy Services, Pune Persisten Ciompurter, L&T Infotech Ltd, Saka solutions, wipro BPO etc. have recruited our eligible students.

Maximum Salary : 18000/ - Per Month
    Minimum Salary : 6000/- Per Month

Campus Facilities :

Sports : The University has a well equipped physical education center with grounds to play Volleyball, Khokho, Basketball, Lawn tennis etc. There is one sports complex to improve the athletic skills of youth.

Central Library : Central library was established on 26th Oct. 1984 as a part of the University to support its academic activities. The present Library stock comprises more than 105000 books, 3950 back volumes of journals and 1100 Ph.D. theses. Presently, it subscribes about 118 Indian and 34 foreign printed journals of various disciplines. The library has free Internet and Wi-Fi facilities for its users. More than 400 students/research scholars/faculty members are accessing Wi-Fi services in the campus. Library automation work in SOUL 2.0 package has been completed.

Hostel :Two hostels, one each for boys and girls separately, provide accommodation to 250 boys and 200 girls. Vishwavidyalaya faculty member as Warden supervises each hostel. 1. Students studying in the UTD seeking hostel accommodation will be required to apply in the prescribed application form.
    2. The criteria for allotment of hostel accommodation by the Vishwavidyalaya is as under:
    i. First priority is given to those who were admitted during previous academic session and yet to complete the course.
    ii. Second priority is given to those admitted to a full time program and coming from outside Bilaspur.
    3. In view of the limited hostel facilities available, the candidates may please note that the grant of admission to a course of a study in the UTD would not automatically entitle one for allotment of hostel accommodation and that the application of the students for Hostel allotment will be considered if seats in the hostel are available.

Address:
    Main Campus, Koni, Bilaspur, (C.G.), India, 495009

Now its time for your queries!!!

Re: Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya 2012 admissions, cutoff, facilities - Discussions

in gen with 131 marks will i be able to get admission there???/

Re: Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya 2012 admissions, cutoff, facilities - Discussions

Quote Originally Posted by vicky2610 View Post
    in gen with 131 marks will i be able to get admission there???/
    [MENTION=99013]vicky2610[/MENTION] the last years cutoff was close to 75,000 your rank would be in the range of 80,000 to 1 Lakh so lets wait for the actual ranks to come in

Any ways all the very best...

but in 2011 eee it was 45000-46000 & for 75-80k it was 105 only so u hve predicted this rank