Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IIIT D & M Kancheepuram, 2012 admissions, cutoff, placements, fees - Discussions

Favorite 32 IIIT D & M Kancheepuram, 2012 admissions, cutoff, placements, fees - Discussions

Hey Aspiring FaaDoOOOO's

I am a Senior of IIIT D & M Kancheepuram, I am here to help you get all your queries sorted out regarding IIIT D & M Kancheepuram Admissions 2012

Let me first give you a brief summary of the college.

Year of Establishment: 2007

Ranking: Amongst Top 100 Colleges in India

Mode of Admission: AIEEE Exam for UG courses.

IIIT D & M 2012 Cutoff : 18500

Streams at Graduate Level

• Computer Science & Engineering
    • Electronics & Communication Engineering
    • Mechanical Engineering

Fee structure for various courses:
    1. General Category Students 41,250.00
    2. SC/ST Students (Parents/Guardians Annual Income is greater than
    Rs. 2,00,000/-) 26,250.00
    3. SC/ST Students (Parents/Guardians Annual Income is less than
    Rs. 2,00,000/-) 25,250.00
    IIIT D & M Placement: Top companies that have recruited from IIIT D & M are:
    • HCL Tech
    • Ashok Leyland
    • Surya Gen
    • Mu Sigma
    • Wheels India Limited
    • Water Jet German

IIIT D & M Central library: Institute library has e-resources through INDEST, Science Direct, IEEE, ACM, Springger Link, Nature and ASME .The Institute also has access to various online research journals & articles like following resources SIAm, AMS, ACS, Kluwer, APS, Palgrave, INFORMS, Rev.of Scientific Instruments, Appl.Physics Letters and the search engine Scopus. Total number of books in the Institute library by the year 2009-10 are approximately 6742.
    High Performance Computing Labortory : Specification of Parallel Cluster (for Central Computing Facility)- JS22 Blade No.3, 16GB(2*8GB) DDR2 533 Mhz DiMMs, IBM 146GB SAS 10K SFF HDD, IBM blade center JS22 4-core 4.0 Ghz Processor and WiFi Campus etc.

IIIT D & M Hostel: One very important part of academic institute is hostels which take care of the students who are staying away from the home. Presently there are two hostels Hall of Residence-1 “single seated” and Hall of Residence-3 ” triple seated” in the campus. We have a complete team of faculty members (two wardens for each hall and a coordinator of student affairs) for hostel administration who are fully dedicated towards to maintaining healthy relationship among the students in all aspects and always try to give their best to students for developing the all round personality. Along with this there is a Hall Executive Commitee (HEC) of students for each hostel which is elected or nominated by the hall residents only. Hall Executive Commitee is headed by respective hall Wardens.

Amenities
    1. Mess (Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner)
    2. One cafeteria(2:00P.M to 12:00A.M)
    3. Stationary shop
    4. Wi-Fi internet facility
    5. Guest Room
    6. Printing and photocopy facility
    7. 24*7 ambulance facility
    8. Gymnasium
    9. Reading room(all most all news papers,employment news and magzines)
    10. Bus facility to and fro between campus and railway station,some city points
    11. Stadium for outdoor games
    12. Indoor games like carom,T.T.tabeles etc.

IIIT D & M Address: Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacturing Jabalpur Madhya Pradesh, India

Now its time for your queries.........

Re: IIIT D & M Kancheepuram, 2012 admissions, cutoff, placements, fees - Discussions

Do I have any chance after scoring 170 in AIEEE general category Delhi student.

Re: IIIT D & M Kancheepuram, 2012 admissions, cutoff, placements, fees - Discussions

Quote Originally Posted by AnujKhare View Post
    Do I have any chance after scoring 170 in AIEEE general category Delhi student.
    [MENTION=101287]AnujKhare[/MENTION] you can have many options wat branch are you looking for?

CS or ECE are my preferred choices

Quote Originally Posted by AnujKhare View Post
    CS or ECE are my preferred choices
    [MENTION=101287]AnujKhare[/MENTION] you can get ECE by the 4th & CS by the 5th round...

Just hoping for the best....

I am from Chennai. Can you tell me if I have a chance of getting Mechanical with an expected AIEEE score of 230

Quote Originally Posted by suryganesh View Post
    I am from Chennai. Can you tell me if I have a chance of getting Mechanical with an expected AIEEE score of 230
    [MENTION=109593]suryganesh[/MENTION] you can easily get any branch in the first round itself as per last years cutoff.

where does IIITDM stand w.r.t other NITs such as NIT raipur,VNIT nagpur...??

Hi

How are Mtech programs there and placements for Mtech??/?/

Quote Originally Posted by dark.predator View Post
    where does IIITDM stand w.r.t other NITs such as NIT raipur,VNIT nagpur...??
    [MENTION=115633]dark.predator[/MENTION] NIT Raipur and VNIT Nagpur are much better than IIIT DM as far as alumni and location is concerned.

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nickynick View Post
    Hi

How are Mtech programs there and placements for Mtech??/?/
    [MENTION=115683]nickynick[/MENTION] this is a thread for IIIT D&M B Tech Admission Discussion.

My aieee air is 13620 (op)
    i have chances to get in nit raipur & iiitdm kanchipuram
    As far as faculty,infrastructure is considered which is better?
    NIT raipur or iiitdm?

Quote Originally Posted by Saideep95 View Post
    My aieee air is 13620 (op)
    i have chances to get in nit raipur & iiitdm kanchipuram
    As far as faculty,infrastructure is considered which is better?
    NIT raipur or iiitdm?
    NIT raipur is a good option

is electronics-design manufacturing equivalent to ece?
    To pursue mtech can we attempt GATE as ece student?

Quote Originally Posted by Saideep95 View Post
    is electronics-design manufacturing equivalent to ece?
    To pursue mtech can we attempt GATE as ece student?
    [MENTION=120011]Saideep95[/MENTION] this is a thread for Btech 2012 discussion.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast