Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Birla Institute of Technology Deogarh 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking - Discussions

Favorite 32 Birla Institute of Technology Deogarh 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking - Discussions

Hey Aspiring FaaDoOOOO's

I am a Senior of BITS Deogarh, I am here to help you get all your queries sorted out regarding BITS Deogarh Admissions 2012

Let me start a brief summary of the college.

Year of Establishment : 2007

Ranking: Amongst Top 25 Colleges in India, One of the top Universities in India.

Mode of Admission: AIEEE Exam for UG courses.

Birla Institute of Technology, Deogarh Cutoff : All India Cut Offs : 45754 | Home State Cut Off : 1594 27

Streams at Graduate Level

• Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in Computer Science
    • Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
    • Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in Electronics & Communication Engineering
    • Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in Mechanical Engineering
    • Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in Production Engineering

Placement : Students from the first Batch of BIT Deoghar have been recruited by a wide range of organisations including Accenture, Aricent, Atos Origin, Birlasoft, Capegemini, Cognizant, Cybage, GMMCO, Headstrong, Hindalco, IBM, Infosys, PWC, Sony Software, Tata Power, Tejas, Wipro etc.

Campus : Under Construction

Now its time for your queries.........

Re: Birla Institute of Technology Deogarh 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking - Discussio

m expecting around 50000 rank in aieee,do i have any chance of getting into bit deoghar,i belong to jharkhand and gen cetagory

Re: Birla Institute of Technology Deogarh 2012 admissions cutoff, ranking - Discussio

Quote Originally Posted by akash gautam View Post
    m expecting around 50000 rank in aieee,do i have any chance of getting into bit deoghar,i belong to jharkhand and gen cetagory
    [MENTION=1345]akash[/MENTION] gautam last years cutoff was close to 46,000 so I believe that u should look for some other good college

bit deoghar me cse and production engg ka faculty kaisa hai ?
    which branch is better among all?

Hey i have got 150 marks in aieee 2012 i belong to bihar is there any chance of getting into bit deoghar

---------- Post added at 08:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

and also tell me the branch that ican get

Quote Originally Posted by Prashant2050 View Post
    Hey i have got 150 marks in aieee 2012 i belong to bihar is there any chance of getting into bit deoghar

---------- Post added at 08:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

and also tell me the branch that ican get
    [MENTION=100921]Prashant2050[/MENTION] you can get EE or Mechanical Engineering by the 7th round

Quote Originally Posted by Shipra.Deo View Post
    @Prashant2050 you can get EE or Mechanical Engineering by the 7th round
    what are the possibilities for getting ECE through the counselling at BIT patna
    i am expecting a rank of 20K -22K in aieee 2012.

please do reply.

Quote Originally Posted by amlan93 View Post
    what are the possibilities for getting ECE through the counselling at BIT patna
    i am expecting a rank of 20K -22K in aieee 2012.

please do reply.
    @alman93 you can get ECE by the 4 th round as per last years cutoff so chilll .....

Hey, Can anyone tell me what is the cutoff rank for bit deo for 1st and 2nd round of ccb counselling !
    i mean for Cse branch and production engg !
    Homestate jharkhand !

Quote Originally Posted by rohitmishra View Post
    Hey, Can anyone tell me what is the cutoff rank for bit deo for 1st and 2nd round of ccb counselling !
    i mean for Cse branch and production engg !
    Homestate jharkhand !
    [MENTION=17369]rohitmishra[/MENTION] for CSE the final cutoff was close to 20,000

For production Engineering it was close to 36000

@Shipra.Deo

HEY i am getting 155 to 160 in aieee 2012 .
    Homestate - JHARKHAND
    I want CSE !
    when will i get during ccb counselling phase !
    plz tell me the last rank of admission in CSE homestate !
    thx !

sorry, no chance for you with that rank in general category.

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

cse in BIT deoghar is better than production

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

You surely have a chance,apply online for it.You may get EEE\PRODUCTION.

[MENTION=71633]Shipra.Deo[/MENTION]: What's the placement stats. here i.e, highest and avg package...for cse...

[MENTION=71633]Shipra.Deo[/MENTION]
    what is the home state cutoff for production engg amd any other branch !

Quote Originally Posted by rohitmishra View Post
    @Shipra.Deo
    what is the home state cutoff for production engg amd any other branch !
    [MENTION=17369]rohitmishra[/MENTION] the home state cutoff is close to 1,50,000

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast