Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DIT Dehradun 2012 Admissions, Cutoffs, placements, branches - discussions

Favorite 32 DIT Dehradun 2012 Admissions, Cutoffs, placements, branches - discussions

Hey Aspiring FaaDoOOOO's

I am a Senior of DIT Dehradun, I am here to help you get all your queries sorted out for DIT 2012 Admissions

Let me start with some first give you a brief summary of the college.

Established year : 1998

Mode of Admission: AIEEE and State Entrance Exam

DIT 2012 Cut off : 132814

Ranking : The College is Ranked amongst top 100 colleges in India.

Branches & Intake :

• CSE
    • IT
    • ECE
    • AEI
    • EE
    • ME
    • IPE
    • CE

DIT Fee Structure

Details of Annual Fees
    Tuition Fee 87,000
    Examination Fee 6,800
    Caution Fee 10,000

Placements

Campus Facilities:

Central library: Library is a very important component in the infrastructure of an academic institution. It plays a key role in the overall development of a student of that institution.

DIT management’s vision has led to the establishment of a Library for its students comparable to all other sophisticated modern Libraries. The DIT library is a member of the INDEST Consortium, British Council of Library, NPTEL, EDUSAT and DEL NET.

The main block, home to the 24×7 wi-fi enabled library, is the knowledge hub of all academic activities. It has a remarkable contribution in making the institute a premiere education centre. The Library has automated circulation of books through Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC) search facility and over 67 national and 240 international journals. The reference section contains books on subjects as varied as a nanotechnology etc.

The library is equipped with 3M library security system for round the clock protection of library books and other reading materials. Besides holding the best resources for the academic fraternity, the LR’s houses an extensive collection of books, magazines and DVDs for students, faculty and staff – easily searchable with SIM software. Spread over a generous 850 sq.m, the library seats 150 students with ample ease. The library is home to over 51,000 volumes including books, reports, journals and electronics.

Hostels : The DIT campus hostel facilities are American Studio style apartments- one of its kind in North India, with ultra modern amenities.

Each apartment comprise of a common room, bathrooms and three rooms (each being shared by two students).
    Six students share an apartment and this gives them the advantage or maintaining privacy in hostel.

The apartment clusters have common rooms with TV, in house tuck-shop, STD-ISD facilities and indoor sports facilities.

The hostel mess is equipped with modern appliances that serve pure vegetarian, nutritious and hygienic food. The wardens reside in the hostel campus and look after the students.

We are deeply concerned about the safety and security of our students – the hostels have round the clock security and students are expected to abide by the hostel rules.

Address
    Dehradun Institute of Technology (DIT) Mussourie-Diversion Road, Makkawala, Dehradun, Uttarakhand-248009, India

Now its time for your queries !!!!

Last edited by parul.dit; 26th March 2012 at 01:01 PM.

Re: DIT Dehradun 2012 Admissions, Cutoffs, placements, branches - discussions

what is the xpected rank for the admission to dit in computer science?

Quote Originally Posted by ashishakshay View Post
    what is the xpected rank for the admission to dit in computer science?
    @ashishakshay the expected rank this year would be close to 55,000

So what is your expected score in AIEEE? What's your category??

is der any reservation for obc in dit

Quote Originally Posted by beck7 View Post
    is der any reservation for obc in dit
    [MENTION=98986]beck7[/MENTION] yes there is.....

What is the highest, average and lowest package at DIT Dehradun. Also, which will be a better option in terms of placements, faculties, academics, etc...: DIT Dehradun or DIT Gr. Noida........

Quote Originally Posted by HURRICANE View Post
    What is the highest, average and lowest package at DIT Dehradun. Also, which will be a better option in terms of placements, faculties, academics, etc...: DIT Dehradun or DIT Gr. Noida........
    The Placement stats are mentioned in the thread above please refer http://www.faadooengineers.com/threa...es-discussions

Both the Campus of DIT are good however DIT Dehradun is the main campus so its alumni is strong, Faculty are more experienced and DIT Gr.Noida has an advantage of being close to the capital city of India and is one of the new good colleges

@Prashansa.cg

Thanks for your reply.........

But nothing is mentioned about the highest, average and lowest package in the given thread..Also, can you please tell me if the college has participated in any tech events like robotics, seminars, conferences, etc.......

And which campus has better placements..........

hey...m getting 120 in aieee....cn i get admission in DIT?

Quote Originally Posted by shriya19 View Post
    hey...m getting 120 in aieee....cn i get admission in DIT?

[MENTION=86990]shriya19[/MENTION]: Yeah!!! you can get dit dehradun very easily. As, your marks is 120, so your rank will be in the range of 55k-65k. And as per my knowledge, the last year cutoff for CSE was 84k....

sir what is the last year cutoffs for uttrakhand students and all india students

Quote Originally Posted by johney View Post
    sir what is the last year cutoffs for uttrakhand students and all india students
    [MENTION=117842]johney[/MENTION] the last years cutoff for central counseling was close to 1 lakh 38000 and for state level counseling it was round about 1200

my state rank is around 14000 Can i get admission there?

Quote Originally Posted by Devil_sam007 View Post
    my state rank is around 14000 Can i get admission there?
    @Devil_sam007 I don't think so.

hey guyz my aieee rank is 1,18,811...can i get dit dehradun...and if i will...then which branch???and what is the admission procedure for dit???what i do????please reply..please..!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast