Hey Aspiring FaaDoOOOO's
I am a Senior Muffakham Jah College of Engineering and Technology I am here to help you get all your queries sorted out for Muffakham Jah College of Engineering and Technology 2012 Admissions
Let me start with some first give you a brief summary of the college.
Established year : 1980
Mode of Admission: AIEEE and State level Entrance
Ranking : The College is Ranked amongst top 100 colleges in India.
MJCET 2012 CutOff : 205375
Branches and Intake
Branches Intake Civil Engineering 120 Computer Science & Engineering 120 Electrical and Electronics Engineering 60 Electronics & Communication Engineering 120 Information Technology 120 Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering 60 Mechnical Engineering 120 Production Engineering 60
Avg Package : 3.08 Lakh
- The Library is having all modern infrastructure structure facilities with reading room capacity of 130 seats .
- The Digital Library is having 25 IBM work stations and connected with 1 MBPS Internet facility.
- The Library is having more than 45,484 volumes of books and subscribing 100 printed journals and magazines.
- The Library is subscribing the AICTE-INDEST consortium online E-Journals databases like IEL,ASME,ASCE, Science Direct and AMC and providing them through the Digital Library and campus wide network to all the students and staff.
- All the Library operations are automated using the SOUL software.
- The Library purchased E-Lectures, 135 video lectures and 120 web courses from NPTEL,IIT,Madras and providing them through the Digital Library and campus wide network to all the students and staff.
Mount Pleasant, 8-2-249, Road No. 3, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad - 500 034, Andhra Pradesh, India
Now its time for your queries !!!!