Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: R V College of Engineering 2012 Admission, cutoff, placement, fee, ranking, campus

Favorite 32 R V College of Engineering 2012 Admission, cutoff, placement, fee, ranking, campus

R V College of Engineering Bangalore btech admission 2014, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities Click Here:

This is Neha from R V College Of Engineering III year, and I am here to answer ur queries regarding R V College Of Engineering admissions for 2012-2016 batch.

You guys can ask me anything from hostel facilities to placements and much more!!! But before that a sneak peak at my college!:

About R V College Of Engineering: Campus is located at a convenient location away from hustle and bustle of the city. With lush green lawns and serene ambience, it provides an appropriate environment for academic work and provides the following amenities for all round growth of budding engineers

Branches offered in R V College:

• Architecture
    • Biotechnology
    • Chemical Engineering
    • Civil Engineering
    • Computer Science & Engineering
    • Electrical & Electronics Electronics & Communication
    • Instrumentation Technology Industrial Engineering & Management
    • Information Science & Engineering
    • Mechanical Engineering
    • Telecommunication Engineering

R V College Bangalore Cutoff:
    Students are admitted to undergraduate courses on basis of their merit in the Karnataka CET test, or in the COMED-K undergraduate test. Students are also admitted through a management quota, which does not place merit requirements.

R V College Bangalore Fee Structure
    : Rs.40,035/- (Tuition fee- 30,000 + University fee-5035 + College fee- 5000) per year.
    For the Managements sponsoring the staff shall bear either full fees or a part, but not less than 50% of the fees. A bilateral bond should be signed in this regard. DD for Rs.15100 in favor of Principal, RVCE, Banglore should accompany the application form.

Ranking: R V is among the top 25 private colleges in India.

RV College of Engineering Placements Stats:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rv.JPG 
Views:	283 
Size:	15.5 KB 
ID:	10001

Hostel:
    RVCE has 4 hostels on campus, namely the Cauvery Hostel for first year students, the Diamond Jubilee Block hostel for the second year students, the Chamundi Block for the third year students, and the Sir. M. Visvesvaraya Block for the fourth year students. The hostels on campus are completely meant for boys. The college, along with the managing trust (RSST) operates 4 other hostels in Bangalore located in Jayanagar, J.P. Nagar, and Rajarajeshwari Nagar meant exclusively for the girls.

Address: R V College of Engineering, R V Vidyanikethan Post, Mysore Road Bangalore - 560 059

Queries are welcome...

Last edited by ajaytopgun; 2nd July 2014 at 10:46 AM.

Re: R V College of Engineering 2012 Admission, cutoff, placement, fee, ranking, campu

please tell me neha that how to take admission through aieee.
    and at which rank they provide admission.

Re: R V College of Engineering 2012 Admission, cutoff, placement, fee, ranking, campu

Quote Originally Posted by spsingh.smrt View Post
    please tell me neha that how to take admission through aieee.
    and at which rank they provide admission.
    [MENTION=28317]spsingh.smrt[/MENTION] they only consider the rank of COMDEK if you want to for this college only than you can try with management quota

okkk...
    what is this management quota......
    how do we apply through it......
    if you know please reply.

Quote Originally Posted by spsingh.smrt View Post
    okkk...
    what is this management quota......
    how do we apply through it......
    if you know please reply.
    [MENTION=28317]spsingh.smrt[/MENTION] for any direct admission related Query

Please Call me at +91-9716005045 (Alisha Khanna)

well....i hav got 110 in comedk....so can i expect to gt cse in rv.????
    ....by d way hw mch rank do i need to gt for cse in comedk....?????

Quote Originally Posted by shreya6547 View Post
    well....i hav got 110 in comedk....so can i expect to gt cse in rv.????
    ....by d way hw mch rank do i need to gt for cse in comedk....?????
    [MENTION=99686]shreya6547[/MENTION] it seems very difficult at this score

Quote Originally Posted by neha sobti View Post
    @shreya6547 it seems very difficult at this score
    bt atleast tell me closing ranks for cse in rv.......n suggest me oder colleges 2....

bt atleast tell me closing ranks for cse in rv.......n suggest me oder colleges 2....
    the closing rank for cse is close to 2000

Quote Originally Posted by avinder_kaur View Post
    the closing rank for cse is close to 2000
    temme oder colleges also pls....

Quote Originally Posted by neha sobti View Post
    @shreya6547 it seems very difficult at this score
    pls sum1 let me know d other colleges i cn gt wid csefrom comedk....

pls sum1 let me know d other colleges i cn gt wid csefrom comedk....
    hey,
    Pes Institute Of Technology, BMS College Of Engineering, Sri Jayachamarajendra College Of Engineering, National Institute Of Engineering...................these are some gud clgs under comedk..............

Quote Originally Posted by Alina gill View Post
    hey,
    Pes Institute Of Technology, BMS College Of Engineering, Sri Jayachamarajendra College Of Engineering, National Institute Of Engineering...................these are some gud clgs under comedk..............
    so u think i'll b able to gt cse in dese colleges wid a rank of around 1500-2000????

Hi Neha.

What is the fee structure for pursuing 4-yr Bachelors in Information Science at RV?

Also, is studying ISE at RV better than studying CSE at PESIT?

With 114 marks in COMEDK-2012, i'm expecting <1000 rank. Comparing the 1st and 2nd round counselling cutoffs of 2011, i reached at the conclusion that either i could get CSE at PESIT (in the 1st round) or i could get ISE at RV (in the 2nd round). From what i've read online and from what i've gathered from my friends studying in Bangalore, RVCE is the #1 college, followed by PESIT, which stands at #2. RV placements for ISE are better than CSE (i saw your graph here --> http://www.colleges.faadooengineers....-report-stats/ ).

I know that ISE is a newer branch and many are reluctant to pursue ISE.
    So, is ISE in RV better than CSE in PESIT?

so u think i'll b able to gt cse in dese colleges wid a rank of around 1500-2000????
    i don't think so coz your rank is very low............

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast