+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer
    City
    Patna
    Likes Gifted
    Groans Gifted
    Groans Received

Re: R V College of Engineering 2012 Admission, cutoff, placement, fee, ranking, campu

Quote Originally Posted by avinder_kaur View Post
    the closing rank for cse is close to 2000
    That is soooo wrong. The Closing COMEDK Rank for CSE in RV in 2011 was 695. That too, in the 2nd round.

Sponsored Ads

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer
    City
    Patna
    Likes Gifted
    Groans Gifted
    Groans Received

Re: R V College of Engineering 2012 Admission, cutoff, placement, fee, ranking, campu

Quote Originally Posted by neha sobti View Post
    i don't think so coz your rank is very low............
    Hi. I don't know why you don't think so. Last year, two examinees with 1485 and 1491 ranks got CSE at BMSCE and PESIT in the 2nd round respectively. Whats more, one can easily get CSE at Ramaiyah, BIT, The NIE, in the 1st or 2nd round with <2000 rank.

Last edited by stivinnaura; 4th June 2012 at 02:07 PM.

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer
    City
    Mumbai
    Likes Gifted
    Groans Gifted
    Groans Received

Hi Neha,
    It's a relief that I have found this thread, I was searching for RV college info all over the web. Can you tell me whether the BArch merit list for Comedk is made based on the Nata score only or Nata and +2exam(50, 50). Secondly I have the rank list of previous year for admission to RV BArch. What rank can I expect at Nata 121 score and 12th 64%?

Thanks,
    Krishna

Sr. FaaDoO Engineer
    City
    Tiruchirapally
    Likes Gifted
    Groans Gifted
    Groans Received

Quote Originally Posted by 1.krishna View Post
    Hi Neha,
    It's a relief that I have found this thread, I was searching for RV college info all over the web. Can you tell me whether the BArch merit list for Comedk is made based on the Nata score only or Nata and +2exam(50, 50). Secondly I have the rank list of previous year for admission to RV BArch. What rank can I expect at Nata 121 score and 12th 64%?

Thanks,
    Krishna
    @1.krishna this is a thread for Btech Admission Discussion

Sr. FaaDoO Engineer
    City
    Other
    Likes Gifted
    Groans Gifted
    Groans Received

This is Neha from R V College Of Engineering III year, and I am here to answer ur queries regarding R V College Of Engineering admissions for 2012-2016 batch.

You guys can ask me anything from hostel facilities to placements and much more!!! But before that a sneak peak at my college!:

About R V College Of Engineering: Campus is located at a convenient location away from hustle and bustle of the city. With lush green lawns and serene ambience, it provides an appropriate environment for academic work and provides the following amenities for all round growth of budding engineers

Branches offered in R V College:
    • Architecture
    • Biotechnology
    • Chemical Engineering
    • Civil Engineering
    • Computer Science & Engineering
    • Electrical & Electronics · Electronics & Communication
    • Instrumentation Technology · Industrial Engineering & Management
    • Information Science & Engineering
    • Mechanical Engineering
    • Telecommunication Engineering

R V College Bangalore Cutoff:
    Students are admitted to undergraduate courses on basis of their merit in the Karnataka CET test, or in the COMED-K undergraduate test. Students are also admitted through a management quota, which does not place merit requirements.

R V College Bangalore Fee Structure
    : Rs.40,035/- (Tuition fee- 30,000 + University fee-5035 + College fee- 5000) per year.
    For the Managements sponsoring the staff shall bear either full fees or a part, but not less than 50% of the fees. A bilateral bond should be signed in this regard. DD for Rs.15100 in favor of Principal, RVCE, Banglore should accompany the application form.

Ranking: R V is among the top 25 private colleges in India.

Queries are welcome...
    @neha sobti : how much anyone should pay for taking admission through management quota...what will be the fee structure...

please reply as soon as possible...

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

This is Neha from R V College Of Engineering III year, and I am here to answer ur queries regarding R V College Of Engineering admissions for 2012-2016 batch.

You guys can ask me anything from hostel facilities to placements and much more!!! But before that a sneak peak at my college!:

About R V College Of Engineering: Campus is located at a convenient location away from hustle and bustle of the city. With lush green lawns and serene ambience, it provides an appropriate environment for academic work and provides the following amenities for all round growth of budding engineers

Queries are welcome...
    @neha sobti : how much anyone should pay for taking admission through management quota...what will be the fee structure...

please reply as soon as possible...

Junior FaaDoO Engineer
    City
    Pune
    Likes Gifted
    Groans Gifted
    Groans Received

I'm gettin 96 rank in COMED-K..so I'll easily get RVCE...but nyways posting for TimePass..i'm goin to NIT Suratkal

Junior FaaDoO Engineer
    City
    Chennai
    Likes Gifted
    Groans Gifted
    Groans Received

Quote Originally Posted by Nikhil200395 View Post
    I'm gettin 96 rank in COMED-K..so I'll easily get RVCE...but nyways posting for TimePass..i'm goin to NIT Suratkal
    hey,
    good for u..........

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer
    City
    Bangalore
    Likes Gifted
    Groans Gifted
    Groans Received

my cet rank is 550 will get comp sc in rvce neha?

Junior FaaDoO Engineer
    City
    Delhi
    Likes Gifted
    Groans Gifted
    Groans Received

Quote Originally Posted by gautham sunjay View Post
    my cet rank is 550 will get comp sc in rvce neha?
    yeh sure u'll definitely get any branch in rv.............. good luck

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer
    City
    Hyderabad/Secundrabad
    Likes Gifted
    Groans Gifted
    Groans Received

Hey neha,
    I got a COMEDK rank of 347. Id like to take Mechanical engineering at RV college of engineering..could you tell me how the hostel is? The Fee structure for tuition+hostel as well.

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer
    City
    Bangalore
    Likes Gifted
    Groans Gifted
    Groans Received

are you sure? even ece?

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer
    City
    Mumbai
    Likes Gifted
    Groans Gifted
    Groans Received

So neha... you're from RV... How is the infrastructure/ class rooms and hostels there? looking at the size (50 acres) it seems a bit small...
    On the plus side though, i hear the projects and placements there are awesome... any thoughts?
    i got a comed k rank of 780... so i can get mech there... is mech good there?
    Im also getting NIT nagpur... do i prefer it over RV?

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer
    City
    Meerut
    Likes Gifted
    Groans Gifted
    Groans Received

Hello!
    What is the fee structure of B.tech in RVCE??
    plzzz reply ASAP!!!!
    Thanks!

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer
    City
    Meerut
    Likes Gifted
    Groans Gifted
    Groans Received

Branches offered in R V College:
    • Architecture
    • Biotechnology
    • Chemical Engineering
    • Civil Engineering
    • Computer Science & Engineering
    • Electrical & Electronics · Electronics & Communication
    • Instrumentation Technology · Industrial Engineering & Management
    • Information Science & Engineering
    • Mechanical Engineering
    • Telecommunication Engineering

R V College Bangalore Cutoff:
    Students are admitted to undergraduate courses on basis of their merit in the Karnataka CET test, or in the COMED-K undergraduate test. Students are also admitted through a management quota, which does not place merit requirements.

R V College Bangalore Fee Structure
    : Rs.40,035/- (Tuition fee- 30,000 + University fee-5035 + College fee- 5000) per year.
    For the Managements sponsoring the staff shall bear either full fees or a part, but not less than 50% of the fees. A bilateral bond should be signed in this regard. DD for Rs.15100 in favor of Principal, RVCE, Banglore should accompany the application form.

Ranking: R V is among the top 25 private colleges in India.

RV College of Engineering Placements Stats:

Attachment 10001

Hostel:
    RVCE has 4 hostels on campus, namely the Cauvery Hostel for first year students, the Diamond Jubilee Block hostel for the second year students, the Chamundi Block for the third year students, and the Sir. M. Visvesvaraya Block for the fourth year students. The hostels on campus are completely meant for boys. The college, along with the managing trust (RSST) operates 4 other hostels in Bangalore located in Jayanagar, J.P. Nagar, and Rajarajeshwari Nagar meant exclusively for the girls.

Address: R V College of Engineering, R V Vidyanikethan Post, Mysore Road Bangalore - 560 059

Queries are welcome...
    Hello!
    What is the fee structure of B.tech in RVCE??
    plzzz reply ASAP!!!!
    Thanks!

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer
    City
    Bangalore
    Likes Gifted
    Groans Gifted
    Groans Received

hi my self npran
    i got a 30000 in gate 2012.in cs branch-i am from ap i want to do mtech in cs branch.......is it possible to get the seat in Rv college bangalore................else where can i get the seat
    please provide the information