Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: P E S Institute Of Technology, 2012 Admission, Cutoff, fee, Placement, Campus.

Favorite 32 P E S Institute Of Technology, 2012 Admission, Cutoff, fee, Placement, Campus.

P E S Institute of Technology Bangalore btech admission 2014, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities Click Here:

hi friends

This is Riya from PES Institute of Technology and I am here to answer ur queries regarding P E S admissions for 2012-2016 batch.

You guys can ask me anything from hostel facilities to placements and much more!!! But before that a sneak peak at my college

About PES Institute Of Technology: People's Education Society Institute of Technology (also known as PESIT or P.E.S. Institute of Technology) is a private co-educational engineering college located in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. It was established in 1988 and is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum. It was granted academic autonomy in August 2007.

Ranking : The national ranking of the college is 131 but it is among top 50 private colleges in the country

Placements: The institute has getting very good response each year by the software and core companies of the related branches and as this group of institute has giving all its support to the successful candidates. The institute is also providing assurance of placements for the successful aspirants.

Top Recruiting Companies :- Infosys, Wipro, IT Cinfotech, iGATE, Accenture, Wipro VLSI, L& T, Perot System, TESCO, Accenture, HCL VLSI, Ashok Leyland, Kennametal, Modelytics, Oracle, JDA software, National Instruments, TVS motors, Blue Star, Volvo, IBM, Motorola, Ranbaxy, Oracle, Amul, Bajaj Capitals, DELL, GE Capitals, Coco Col, Hindustan Liver, HDFC, HSBC, Oberoi Group and many more…

Branches(B-Tech) Offered :
    (BE)ECE
    CSE
    ISE
    ME
    EE
    TE

Cutoff: The candidates have to fill the application form and post it to the right address as mentioned in the form. The aspiring candidates also have to give an entrance test and get their carrier started under this institute.

Fee Structure: The fee for this one-year program is Rs.60,000.

Facilities:-
    Clubs
    Computer Center
    Library
    Hospital
    Gym
    Transport
    Hostels(8) and Mess
    Security
    games & sport.

Address:PES Institute of Technology (PESIT): 100 Feet Ring Road, BSK III Stage, Bangalore-560085
    Phone: +91 80 26721983, +91 80 26722108

Query...

Last edited by ajaytopgun; 2nd July 2014 at 10:35 AM.

Re: P E S Institute Of Technology, 2012 Admission, Cutoff, fee, Placement, Campus.

Quote Originally Posted by Riya Gupta View Post
    hi friends

This is Riya from PES Institute of Technology and I am here to answer ur queries regarding P E S admissions for 2012-2016 batch.

You guys can ask me anything from hostel facilities to placements and much more!!! But before that a sneak peak at my college

About PES Institute Of Technology: People's Education Society Institute of Technology (also known as PESIT or P.E.S. Institute of Technology) is a private co-educational engineering college located in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. It was established in 1988 and is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum. It was granted academic autonomy in August 2007.

Ranking : The national ranking of the college is 131 but it is among top 50 private colleges in the country

Placements: The institute has getting very good response each year by the software and core companies of the related branches and as this group of institute has giving all its support to the successful candidates. The institute is also providing assurance of placements for the successful aspirants.

Top Recruiting Companies :- Infosys, Wipro, IT Cinfotech, iGATE, Accenture, Wipro VLSI, L& T, Perot System, TESCO, Accenture, HCL VLSI, Ashok Leyland, Kennametal, Modelytics, Oracle, JDA software, National Instruments, TVS motors, Blue Star, Volvo, IBM, Motorola, Ranbaxy, Oracle, Amul, Bajaj Capitals, DELL, GE Capitals, Coco Col, Hindustan Liver, HDFC, HSBC, Oberoi Group and many more…

Branches(B-Tech) Offered :
    (BE)ECE
    CSE
    ISE
    ME
    EE
    TE

Cutoff: The candidates have to fill the application form and post it to the right address as mentioned in the form. The aspiring candidates also have to give an entrance test and get their carrier started under this institute.

Fee Structure: The fee for this one-year program is Rs.60,000.

Facilities:-
    Clubs
    Computer Center
    Library
    Hospital
    Gym
    Transport
    Hostels(8) and Mess
    Security
    games & sport.

Address:PES Institute of Technology (PESIT): 100 Feet Ring Road, BSK III Stage, Bangalore-560085
    Phone: +91 80 26721983, +91 80 26722108

Query...
    What's the procedure for admission through aieee...What was the last year cutoffs for admission through aieee (general category) at CSE.......

Re: P E S Institute Of Technology, 2012 Admission, Cutoff, fee, Placement, Campus.

Quote Originally Posted by HURRICANE View Post
    What's the procedure for admission through aieee...What was the last year cutoffs for admission through aieee (general category) at CSE.......
    the college considers COMDEK Cutoff

I have comedk rank of 9803. Will i get a seat in PESIT or R.V or a good college? Placements of the college is a criteria. Also the hostel and tuition fees.

Quote Originally Posted by Rohitt View Post
    I have comedk rank of 9803. Will i get a seat in PESIT or R.V or a good college? Placements of the college is a criteria. Also the hostel and tuition fees.
    acoording to last year cutoffs for getting RV u need to score under 5000 but ya may be in pes u can get admission but branch might be not good so try for pes................... good luck

hey my comedk rank is 4800 will i get mech/cs in 2nd counsllng in pesit ?
    reply asap

Quote Originally Posted by Feelwithme View Post
    hey my comedk rank is 4800 will i get mech/cs in 2nd counsllng in pesit ?
    reply asap
    [MENTION=120796]Feelwithme[/MENTION] I believe yes you can

So u think i'll make it, bt acc to last 2 yrs cutt off
    i won't , also i dnt posses any kind of resrvation

Quote Originally Posted by Feelwithme View Post
    So u think i'll make it, bt acc to last 2 yrs cutt off
    i won't , also i dnt posses any kind of resrvation
    [MENTION=120796]Feelwithme[/MENTION] I am sorry but the cutoff was for RV College for PES a bit unclear as of now

Hw gud are the placements in cs/mech/ece in pesit?

Hello! Can I get PESIT through AIEEE?? I got AIR 51181 in AIEEE 2012. I'm from UP.
    In case PESIT doen't consider AIEEE rank, then can I get admission through management quota??
    Plzzz reply ASAP

I am a student from Nepal. What is the fees of mechanical engineering for Nepali students?