Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology, 2012 Admission prcedure,fee structure

Favorite 32 Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology, 2012 Admission prcedure,fee structure

hi Friends,
    this is Anamika from Chaitanya Bharathi Institute Of Technology and i m here to answer your queries regarding CBIT 2012 admissions ,You guys can ask me anything from hostel facilities placement and much more!!!! befor that a sneak peak of my college!

About Chaitnya Bharathi Institute of Technology: Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology (CBIT) is one of the premiere institutions in the self-financing category in India.It is located in Gandipet, Osman Sagar, Hyderabad, India. It is 25 km away from Secunderabad railway station. The college is affiliated to Osmania University, Hyderabad. The college is accredited by the National Board of Accreditation and is ISO 9001:2000 certified. CBIT is ranked among the top 20 private engineering colleges in India.

Affiliated To: Osmania University

Raking of CBIT: CBIT is among top 50 private colleges in India

Placements of CBIT 2011-12:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cbit.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	9.0 KB 
ID:	10011

Branches (B-Tech) Offered:
    Bio-technology
    . Civil Engineering
    Chemical Engineering
    Computer Science and Engineering
    Electronics and Communication Engineering
    Electrical and Electronics Engineering Information Technology
    Mechanical Engineering Production Engineering

Cutoff:

Admissions under Convenor's Quota (70% of intake in each branch):
    A Candidate for admission to the four-year degree course in Engineering must have passed the Intermediate examination of the Board of Intermediate Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects, or any other examination recognized by the Osmania University as equivalent thereto.

All the eligible applicants for admission into First Year shall have to qualify in the EAMCET Examination conducted by the Govt. of AP. The candidates will be admitted strictly in accordance with the merit secured at the Entrance Examination keeping in view the rules in force regarding the reservations of seats of various categories of candidates.

Admissions under Management Quota (30% of intake in each branch):
    The seats shall be filled either on the basis of rank obtained in EAMCET or of securing not less than 50% in aggregate or in group subjects (Maths, Physics and Chemistry) in the 10+2 qualifying examination.

Fee Structure:
    1. Convener Category Rs. 34,000/- (for accredited programmers) Rs. 31,000/- (for non accredited programmers)
    2. Management Quota (30% of seats including National Integration quota) Rs. 98,000/- (for accredited programmers) Rs. 95,000/- (for non accredited programmers)

Facilities:- The Institution, shaping its students into disciplined young citizens of good character and culture lays emphasis on practical experience so as to enable them to secure employment in industry thereby to become entrepreneurs. CBIT stands as the only Engineering College in the state with 553 students placed in reputed organizations through campus interviews from August 2006 to March, 2007. In its keen commitment to offer quality education, CBIT, over the past 27 years has become a temple of knowledge and produced about 12,000 eminent and skillful graduate engineers, who are successful in their careers, serving all over the state.
    Central library
    Hostel facility

Address: Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology,Gandipet, HYDERABAD, A.P, India
    Phone: +91-040-24193276 Fax: +91-040-24193278

Ask any QUERIES...i will be glad to answer...

Last edited by anamika sen; 27th March 2012 at 01:33 PM.

Re: Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology, 2012 Admission prcedure,fee structur

Hii ..

My AIR AIEEE rank is 28915 (I'm from general category) and 12th PCM is 85 % ..

Can i get CBIT electrical and electronics??

I am from bhopal M.P state
    Last edited by vergil; 23rd July 2012 at 12:22 AM.