Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Vasavi College of Engineering 2012 Admissions, CutOff, Placements, fee - Discussion

Favorite 32 Vasavi College of Engineering 2012 Admissions, CutOff, Placements, fee - Discussion

Hey Budding FaaDoOOOO's

I am a Senior of Vasavi College of Engineering, Hyderabad , I am here to help you get all your queries sorted out for Vasavi College of Engineering 2012 admissions.

Let me start with a brief summary of the college.

Established year : 1981

Campus in acres : 13.6 Acres

Mode of Admission: EAMCET and Management Quota

Ranking : The College is Ranked amongst top 70 colleges in India.

Vasavi College of Engineering Cutoff : All India Rank : 242008

Branches & Intakes

S.No. Branch/Specialization
    1 Civil Engineering UG 1981 60
    2 Computer Science and Engineering [CSE] UG 1994 120
    3 Electronics and Communications Engineering [ECE] UG 1981 120
    4 Electrical and Electronics Engineering [EEE] UG 1999 60
    5 Mechanical Engineering UG 1981 120
    6 Information Technology [IT] UG 2000 60

Fee structure for various courses:
    Fees for “Category A” seats: Rs.31,000/- per annum from the academic year 2010-11.
    Fees for “Category B” seats: Rs.95,000/- per annum from the academic year 2010-11.

Vasavi Collge 2012 Placements
    Total No. of students placed : 999
    Total Companies Visting the College : 46
    Maximum No . Of Students Placed in Cognizant Technology Solutions : 294
    Highest package of 8.50 Offered by Microsoft India Pvt . Ltd

Campus Facilities :

Computer Center
    : The centralized computer centre facility was established in the year 1995. The Computer Center is located on the ground floor of the Ramanujan Block. Computer Centre consists into two laboratories, Server Room and a DTP Room.

The college has established a high-speed campus-wide network that connects all its departments consisting 809 systems. A fully distributed computing environment based on clusters of workstations and PC’s provides the staff and students ready access to computing resources, services software and applications. The environment is tailored to the specific teaching/learning needs of each department. Full access is provided to email, the Internet, departmental Intranets and other online sources of services and information through leased line Internet connectivity of 10 mbps.

Hostel:The Hoscar (Hostelworld.com Customers Annual Ratings) Awards now in their 9th year, are the world’s most prestigious hostel awards, recognising top hostels around the globe.

Hosted by one of the UK & Ireland’s most popular TV presenter’s Craig Doyle, the 2011 Hoscars took place in London on 4th February and was the biggest awards ceremony to date, attended by 500 guests.

More than 25,000 properties in over 6,000 destinations featured on Hostelworld.com were eligible for the awards. The winners this year were voted for by a phenomenal 1 million customers worldwide, who booked their accommodation online with Hostel world.com in 2010 and rated and reviewed their stay on six criteria – character, security, location, staff, fun and cleanliness.Awards were presented to the best hostels in the world in addition to some new categories including Top 10 Small and Large Hostels, New to Hostelworld.com, Best Microsite, Special Contribution and Lifetime Achievement.

Address
    Vasavi College of Engineering Sponsored by Vasavi Academy of Education
    Affiliated to Osmanaia University, Hyderabad, Approved by AICTE, New Delhi 9-5-81, Ibrahimbagh Hyderabad – 500 031 Aandhra Pradesh, India

Now its time for your queries!!!

Last edited by faadoo.nitika; 30th April 2012 at 06:15 PM.

Re: Vasavi College of Engineering 2012 Admissions, CutOff, Placements, fee - Discussi

Hi! I got 297th rank in ECET(ECE). Can I get admission in this college. I have BC certificate.