+ Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
      Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer
      City
      Other
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

Favorite 32 JUIT Solan 2012 Admission, CutOff, branches, fee - structure, placement - discussion

Hey Budding FaaDoOOOO's

I am a Senior of Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Solan. I am here to help you get all your queries sorted out for Jaypee Institute of Information Technology 2012 admissions.

Let me start with a brief summary of the college.

Established year : 2002

Campus in acres : 25 Acres

Mode of Admission: AIEEE & State Entrance Exam for UG courses, GATE for MTech

Ranking : The College is Ranked amongst Top 30 Private Engineering Colleges in India
      Branches
      • Bachelor Of Technology in Computer Science & Engineering
      • Bachelor Of Technology in Information Technology
      • Bachelor Of Technology in Electronics & Communications Engineering
      • Bachelor Of Technology in Civil Engineering
      • Bachelor Of Technology in Bio informatics Engineering
      • Bachelor Of Technology in Biotechnology Engineering

Fee structure for various courses:
      Tution Fee Rs 40,000 per semester
      Development Fee Rs 50,000 per annum
      Caution Fee Rs 10,000 one time, refundable
      Hostel fee Rs. 32,500 per Semester

Jaypee Solan 2012 Placement

Sponsored Ads

Maximum Salary : 4.7 Lac per Annum
      Average Salary : 2.4 Lac per Annum

Campus:The university is located 3 kilometers off National Highway 22 (20 km away from Shimla) (from Waknaghat) which runs from Kalka to Shimla (India).
      The university campus is spread over 25 acres (100,000 m2) of the green picaresque slopes of Watchmaking. The town of Kasauli can be seen from the university on one side, far on the hill.Though the university campus is situated off the National Highway and can be reached by available at University Gate and Waknaghat. The nearest railway station is Kaithleeghat, 4 kilometers from Waknaghat and the nearest airport Shimla. Regular bus service is available to Chandigarh, Delhi and most major stations of Himachal Pradesh and Punjab at Shimla and Solan bus stations.

Central library:LRC can accommodate unto 500 students at a time
      The Learning Resource Centre JUIT has a very active learning ambience . It is a Four floor library about 2500 sq feet of carpet area and is capable of accommodating 500 students at a time to carry out any kind academic activity and research such as reading books and journals, computer programming , software development etc. Its fully linked with JUIT internet and intranet
      Wide Collections of Latest Books and Journals

The center has wide collection of latest books and journals (international and national) in ICT related areas. It has subscription to various national and international journals in prints besides a larger number of e-journals through INDEST Consortia of Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi for Subscription of Digital library of International Journals of IEEE/IEE, Springer, ACM, ASCE, Emrald Management Xtra available to the students all over the campus. LRC is an active member of Developing Library Network (DELNET) for resource sharing and inter library loans of national and international database for its member libraries and IndiaSTAT Databases for statistical information. The LRC remains open to students for 15 hrs daily , in addition to holidays and Sundays. LRC has the latest books, journals and CD-ROMS on bio informatics, biotechnology, computer science, information and communication technology, electronics and communication engineering, management, humanities and social sciences.

Hostel:
      Sarojini Bhavan (Girl’s Hostel H-1 & H2) 382
      Rajendra Prasad Bhavan(Boy’s Hostel H-3) 262
      Maulana Azad Bhavan(Boy’s Hostel H-4) 266
      G.B.Pant Bhavan(Boy’s Hostel H-5) 266
      Ranbir Bhawan (Girl’s Hostel H-6) 83

Address

Jaypee University of Information Technology Waknaghat, P.O. Waknaghat, Teh Kandaghat, Distt. Solan PIN-173 234 (H.P.), India

Now its time for your queries!!!

Last edited by jaypee.payal; 24th April 2012 at 03:28 PM.

2. The Following User LIKES this post from jaypee.payal:

raveena326 (31st March 2012)

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer
      City
      Chandigarh
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

Re: JUIT Solan 2012 Admission, CutOffs, branches, fee - structure, placement discussi

i hv very low gate score in ece i.e 80..can i get admission in mtech ece in juit?
      plz reply...

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer
      City
      Delhi
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

Re: JUIT Solan 2012 Admission, CutOffs, branches, fee - structure, placement discussi

Dear Payal,

There have been remarks that Jaypee Institutes of Technology at NOIDA-Solan-Guna have been de-recognized by UGC/ AICTE.

Is there any authentic confirmation / clarification on that please?

And Payal, what was the cut off score / All India Rank last year for ECE / CSE streams in Solan? If possible for NOIDA too??

Kind regards!

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer
      City
      Other
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

Quote Originally Posted by preeti901 View Post
      i hv very low gate score in ece i.e 80..can i get admission in mtech ece in juit?
      plz reply...
      Hey there is a very less chance of getting admissions at this point of time, any ways all the best

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by budding_engineer View Post
      Dear Payal,

There have been remarks that Jaypee Institutes of Technology at NOIDA-Solan-Guna have been de-recognized by UGC/ AICTE.

And Payal, what was the cut off score / All India Rank last year for ECE / CSE streams in Solan? If possible for NOIDA too??

Kind regards!
      The University is approved by Approved by UGC under Section 2f of UGC Act

What is your category?

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer
      City
      Chandigarh
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

i hav scored 95 marks in aieee 2012,do i hav chances 2 get admission in JAYPEE SOLAN or JAYPEE NOIDA????nd wat were d closin ranks last year????
      plzz reply soon...

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer
      City
      Delhi
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

Quote Originally Posted by jaypee.payal View Post
      Hey there is a very less chance of getting admissions at this point of time, any ways all the best

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

The University is approved by Approved by UGC under Section 2f of UGC Act

What is your category?
      General Category...Payal! Thanks

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer
      City
      Other
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

General Category...Payal! Thanks
      Cut Off for jaypee noida is : CSE : 12,000-13,000 IT : 22,000 ECE : 40,000.

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer
      City
      Delhi
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

Cut Off for jaypee noida is : CSE : 12,000-13,000 IT : 22,000 ECE : 40,000.
      Dear Payal...thanks a lot.

Can you please confirm about Recognization status of Jaypee NOIDA? Does the outcome depend on court verdict now? Isn't it risky to take admission and then get to know Jaypee degrees are not recognized any more?

Thanks in advance!

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer
      City
      Chandigarh
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

i hav scored 95 marks in aieee 2012,do i hav chances 2 get admission in JAYPEE SOLAN or JAYPEE NOIDA????nd wat were d closin ranks last year????
      plzz reply soon...

Read more: JUIT Solan 2012 Admission, CutOffs, branches, fee - structure, placement discussion - | FaaDoOEngineers.com http://www.faadooengineers.com/threa...#ixzz2jQhwIVJ3

Junior FaaDoO Engineer
      City
      Delhi
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

Dear Payal,

Kind regards!
      None of the three colleges has been derecognized....They have only been given a warning like other institutes ....

Its clearly written on the sites of respective inst ...JIIT is still a deemed university...and others are still recognized...

Also jaypee is a brand now...even if it was not recognized...it wouldnt had affected its placements...because of huge political backup and JAYPEE group is behind them...as simple as that

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

Hey Budding FaaDoOOOO's

I am a Senior of Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Solan. I am here to help you get all your queries sorted out for Jaypee Institute of Information Technology 2012 admissions.

Ranking : The College is Ranked amongst Top 30 Private Engineering Colleges in India
      Branches

Campus:The university is located 3 kilometers off National Highway 22 (20 km away from Shimla) (from Waknaghat) which runs from Kalka to Shimla (India).
      The university campus is spread over 25 acres (100,000 m2) of the green picaresque slopes of Watchmaking. The town of Kasauli can be seen from the university on one side, far on the hill.Though the university campus is situated off the National Highway and can be reached by available at University Gate and Waknaghat. The nearest railway station is Kaithleeghat, 4 kilometers from Waknaghat and the nearest airport Shimla. Regular bus service is available to Chandigarh, Delhi and most major stations of Himachal Pradesh and Punjab at Shimla and Solan bus stations.

The Learning Resource Centre JUIT has a very active learning ambience . It is a Four floor library about 2500 sq feet of carpet area and is capable of accommodating 500 students at a time to carry out any kind academic activity and research such as reading books and journals, computer programming , software development etc. Its fully linked with JUIT internet and intranet

The center has wide collection of latest books and journals (international and national) in ICT related areas. It has subscription to various national and international journals in prints besides a larger number of e-journals through INDEST Consortia of Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi for Subscription of Digital library of International Journals of IEEE/IEE, Springer, ACM, ASCE, Emrald Management Xtra available to the students all over the campus. LRC is an active member of Developing Library Network (DELNET) for resource sharing and inter library loans of national and international database for its member libraries and IndiaSTAT Databases for statistical information. The LRC remains open to students for 15 hrs daily , in addition to holidays and Sundays. LRC has the latest books, journals and CD-ROMS on bio informatics, biotechnology, computer science, information and communication technology, electronics and communication engineering, management, humanities and social sciences.

Hostel:

Address

Jaypee University of Information Technology Waknaghat, P.O. Waknaghat, Teh Kandaghat, Distt. Solan PIN-173 234 (H.P.), India

PLACEMENT INFO AT JAYPEE (JUST FOR THE SAKE OF HELP FOR FRESHERS)

This year's placement were very good at jaypee...Brands like google amazon ,microsoft, CSC,Oracle, Dreamworks, IBM,Cadence and many other fortune 500 companies recruited from jaypee in hefty amounts giving highest placement of 14 lacks and aboveAlong with them Regular recruiters were also there including IT giants like infosys , accenture, mindtree, syscom,wipro,aircom, cognizant, capital IQ, cmc(TATA) and many more providing salaries in the range of 3.25-5.5 lpaThere were huge number of core companies participation inlcuding erricson , landys Gyr , continental snapdeal,kmc,RNCOSsamsung and many other multinaltionals providing average package of 4-5 lacks per anum plus perks giving R n D profileAt the end of placement season almost 70 % students had 2-3 jobs in handAverage package at jaypee stood at 4-4.5 lpa this year..Still many more companies are yet to come

Sr. FaaDoO Engineer
      City
      Other
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

Quote Originally Posted by vinamre View Post
      None of the three colleges has been derecognized....They have only been given a warning like other institutes ....

Its clearly written on the sites of respective inst ...JIIT is still a deemed university...and others are still recognized...

Also jaypee is a brand now...even if it was not recognized...it wouldnt had affected its placements...because of huge political backup and JAYPEE group is behind them...as simple as that

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

PLACEMENT INFO AT JAYPEE (JUST FOR THE SAKE OF HELP FOR FRESHERS)

This year's placement were very good at jaypee...Brands like google amazon ,microsoft, CSC,Oracle, Dreamworks, IBM,Cadence and many other fortune 500 companies recruited from jaypee in hefty amounts giving highest placement of 14 lacks and aboveAlong with them Regular recruiters were also there including IT giants like infosys , accenture, mindtree, syscom,wipro,aircom, cognizant, capital IQ, cmc(TATA) and many more providing salaries in the range of 3.25-5.5 lpaThere were huge number of core companies participation inlcuding erricson , landys Gyr , continental snapdeal,kmc,RNCOSsamsung and many other multinaltionals providing average package of 4-5 lacks per anum plus perks giving R n D profileAt the end of placement season almost 70 % students had 2-3 jobs in handAverage package at jaypee stood at 4-4.5 lpa this year..Still many more companies are yet to come
      But Sir, here it s written that avg. package for juit solan campus is 2.5 lakhs and highest is 4.5 lakhs. That's why I was asking for the same in my thread 'choosing a right college"...Can you please make it clear !!!

And what was the closing rank for juit solan campus last year...I'm expecting a rank between 30k-40k...

Junior FaaDoO Engineer
      City
      Delhi
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

Quote Originally Posted by HURRICANE View Post
      But Sir, here it s written that avg. package for juit solan campus is 2.5 lakhs and highest is 4.5 lakhs. That's why I was asking for the same in my thread 'choosing a right college"...Can you please make it clear !!!

And what was the closing rank for juit solan campus last year...I'm expecting a rank between 30k-40k...
      I am in 4th year JIIT and i have few frns in JUIT and a friend in JUET.And all the placement information, companies, packages are informed to each and every student of all the three campus via personalized mail accounts specially created for recruitment purpose.So all the information i have provided above have been gathered by these mails only and is true in all aspects..I myself sat in all eligible placements...

also i didnt mention a couple of companies in above posts including biggies like SAP labs(7 lacks per anum), ENY(3.5 lacks per anum),HCL(3.25lpa), WIPRO VLSI(R and D)-4lpa,Grail Research(4lpa),INR research and many others....

Feel free to ansk any questions...

Sr. FaaDoO Engineer
      City
      Other
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

Quote Originally Posted by vinamre View Post
      I am in 4th year JIIT and i have few frns in JUIT and a friend in JUET.And all the placement information, companies, packages are informed to each and every student of all the three campus via personalized mail accounts specially created for recruitment purpose.So all the information i have provided above have been gathered by these mails only and is true in all aspects..I myself sat in all eligible placements...

also i didnt mention a couple of companies in above posts including biggies like SAP labs(7 lacks per anum), ENY(3.5 lacks per anum),HCL(3.25lpa), WIPRO VLSI(R and D)-4lpa,Grail Research(4lpa),INR research and many others....

Feel free to ansk any questions...
      @vinamre : Sir, one more question !!! What is the highest package offered to juit solan campus (CSE)...and what was the last year cutoffs for juit solan...

Junior FaaDoO Engineer
      City
      Delhi
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

Re: JUIT Solan 2012 Admission, CutOff, branches, fee - structure, placement - discuss

Hey Budding FaaDoOOOO's

Branches

Hostel:

Address

Admin,

Placement Statistics regarding average and highest package is wrong..

Lowest package is 2.75

average is around 3-3.25

highest is 7 lpa (till now..more companies are gonna come)

Please correct

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by HURRICANE View Post
      @vinamre : Sir, one more question !!! What is the highest package offered to juit solan campus (CSE)...and what was the last year cutoffs for juit solan...
      highest in CSE is 7 lpa given by SAP labs(more companies are gonna come this year..so highest may increase)...

and cutoff of JUIT ..i dont have the exact figures ...should be around 50-60 k....please search for correct figures..

Sr. FaaDoO Engineer
      City
      Other
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

Re: JUIT Solan 2012 Admission, CutOff, branches, fee - structure, placement - discuss

@vinamre : thanks sir that is a little relief... !!!