Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: KITEE 2012 - KIIT Bhubaneswar 2012 Admissions, Cutoff, Ranking, Placements, branches

Favorite 32 KITEE 2012 - KIIT Bhubaneswar 2012 Admissions, Cutoff, Ranking, Placements, branches

Hey Budding 'sFaaDoOOOO
    Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) University, Odisha btech admission 2014, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities click Here:
    KIITEE 2014 Results Declared Today

I am a Senior of KIIT Bhubaneswar I am here to help you get all your queries sorted out for KIIT Bhubaneswar 2012 Admissions.

Let me first give you a brief summary of the college.

Established year : 1997

Total Area : 25 sq. KM

Mode of Admission: KIIT Entrance Exam

Ranking : The College is Ranked amongst Top 35 Private Engineering Colleges in India.

Streams at Graduate Level

• Civil, Mechanical

• Electrical, Electronics & Tele-Comm.

• Electronics & Instrumentation

• Computer Science

• Information Technology & Electronics & Electrical Engineering

Fee structure for various courses:\

Tuition Fees : Rs. 25,000

Training & Placement Fees : Rs. 3,000

Seminar, Conference & Workshop : Rs. 1,000

Sports & Games : Rs. 3,000

Development Fees : Rs. 20,000

Cultural Fees : Rs. 1,000

Registration Fees (Per Semester) : Rs. 1,000

Transportation Fees : Rs. 2,500

Internet Charges
    : Rs. 3,500

Examination Fees (Per Semester) : Rs. 1,000

KIIT 2012 Placements:

• Total no . of Companies Visiting the Companies : 35
    • Maximum offers made: 708 by TCS

Campus Facilities :

Central library: Library facility is provided from the independent library located in each School of KIIT University and a Central Library located in a self-contained independent campus. Central Library, located in a five-storied building spread over an area of 45,000 sq ft., complements the academic objectives of the institution through support for learning, teaching, scholarship and research, achieved by efficient and effective delivery of services. It has more than 2,00,000 latest reference titles on technical, management and related subjects as well as professional journals (both national and international. The reference section is updated with reprints of reports, monographs and compilation of classic articles on each of the courses taught here. All the libraries of KIIT are fully automated through LIBSYS, the leading Library Automation Service provider. The Central Library provides round-the-clock Reading Room facility.

Hostel: KIIT hostel is a home away from home. There are separate hostels for boys and girls with round-the-clock wireless internet and intranet connectivity. All hostels have attached canteens. International students are housed in a dedicated international hostel.

• Hygienic Kitchen & Dining Hall
    • Round the clock Internet and Intranet Facility
    • 24-hour Reading Room Facility
    • Facility for all types of indoor and outdoor games
    • Flooring with marble tiles
    • Good quality Indian & Continental Food

Address: Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, BHUBANESWAR – 751024, Orrisa, INDIA

Now its time for your queries!!!

Last edited by ajaytopgun; 20th June 2014 at 12:23 PM.

Re: KITEE 2012 - KIIT Bhubaneswar 2012 Admissions, Cutoff, Ranking, Placements, branc

i got 680 rank in kiitee frm general catgry........can i get cse in kiit...????

Re: KITEE 2012 - KIIT Bhubaneswar 2012 Admissions, Cutoff, Ranking, Placements, branc

i hav got 3451 rank in KITEEE....!! i want to know which branch i would get most probably.....n what is exact fee structure at KIIT (including hostel n mess fees also)....!! if any dark sides of KIIT plzz let me know..!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mohnish Kapoor View Post
    i hav got 3451 rank in KITEEE....!! i want to know which branch i would get most probably.....n what is exact fee structure at KIIT (including hostel n mess fees also)....!! if any dark sides of KIIT plzz let me know..!!
    You have a fair chance of getting in KIIT

The Hostel fee is 48,000 /- pa

i have got 2067 rank in kiit in general category.....please let me know whethet i will get C.S\ I.T BRANCH FOR B.TECH.....its imp. as i hav to book my train

KIIT counselling

hey!!
    I have got 7673 rank in KIITEE and have been called in 1st round of counseling. Please tell me what branch i would probably get??

Quote Originally Posted by abhishek pandey57 View Post
    i have got 2067 rank in kiit in general category.....please let me know whethet i will get C.S\ I.T BRANCH FOR B.TECH.....its imp. as i hav to book my train
    Yes you can get any of these branches all the best....

Re: KIIT counselling

Quote Originally Posted by anup gandhi View Post
    hey!!
    I have got 7673 rank in KIITEE and have been called in 1st round of counseling. Please tell me what branch i would probably get??
    [MENTION=96806]anup gandhi[/MENTION] you can get any branch like mechanical or civil

hi, my KIEEE 2012 rank is 12380. can i get mechanical branch?

thanks a lot ma'am.....!

Hello,
    I have got a rank of 8800 in KIITEE 2012...... And I have been called for counselling.......
    Can you tell me if i will get any branch...
    If yes then which branch I mite get???

hey Di...
    i got 2536 and is it wise to go 4 mech in KIIT??

which branch will i get with kiit rank 14101

Quote Originally Posted by prakhanp View Post
    hi, my KIEEE 2012 rank is 12380. can i get mechanical branch?
    [MENTION=96917]prakhanp[/MENTION] you have a decent chance of getting the branch by the 2nd counseling

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ashutosh29aug94 View Post
    hey Di...
    i got 2536 and is it wise to go 4 mech in KIIT??
    [MENTION=97801]ashutosh29aug94[/MENTION] if you have an urge towards mechanical engineering than definitely yes ......

else it is always advisable to go for the branch of your choice only specially in the cases like yours where you have an ample opportunity to drive your way

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Souvik Sil View Post
    Hello,
    I have got a rank of 8800 in KIITEE 2012...... And I have been called for counselling.......
    Can you tell me if i will get any branch...
    If yes then which branch I mite get???
    [MENTION=96961]Souvik Sil[/MENTION] you can get mechanical or civil

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ASHISH KANDWAR View Post
    which branch will i get with kiit rank 14101
    @ASHISH KANDWAR you can get any branch by the second counseling

Quote Originally Posted by krishma.kiit View Post
    Hey Budding FaaDoOOOO's

I am a Senior of KIIT Bhubaneswar I am here to help you get all your queries sorted out for KIIT Bhubaneswar 2012 Admissions.

Let me first give you a brief summary of the college.

Established year : 1997

Total Area : 25 sq. KM

Mode of Admission: KIIT Entrance Exam

Ranking : The College is Ranked amongst Top 35 Private Engineering Colleges in India.

Streams at Graduate Level
    • Civil, Mechanical

• Electrical, Electronics & Tele-Comm.

• Electronics & Instrumentation

• Computer Science

• Information Technology & Electronics & Electrical Engineering
    Fee structure for various courses:\

Tuition Fees : Rs. 25,000

Training & Placement Fees : Rs. 3,000

Seminar, Conference & Workshop : Rs. 1,000

Sports & Games : Rs. 3,000

Development Fees : Rs. 20,000

Cultural Fees : Rs. 1,000

Registration Fees (Per Semester) : Rs. 1,000

Transportation Fees : Rs. 2,500

Internet Charges
    : Rs. 3,500

Examination Fees (Per Semester) : Rs. 1,000

KIIT 2012 Placements:
    • Total no . of Companies Visiting the Companies : 35
    • Maximum offers made: 708 by TCS
    Campus Facilities :

Central library: Library facility is provided from the independent library located in each School of KIIT University and a Central Library located in a self-contained independent campus. Central Library, located in a five-storied building spread over an area of 45,000 sq ft., complements the academic objectives of the institution through support for learning, teaching, scholarship and research, achieved by efficient and effective delivery of services. It has more than 2,00,000 latest reference titles on technical, management and related subjects as well as professional journals (both national and international. The reference section is updated with reprints of reports, monographs and compilation of classic articles on each of the courses taught here. All the libraries of KIIT are fully automated through LIBSYS, the leading Library Automation Service provider. The Central Library provides round-the-clock Reading Room facility.

Hostel: KIIT hostel is a home away from home. There are separate hostels for boys and girls with round-the-clock wireless internet and intranet connectivity. All hostels have attached canteens. International students are housed in a dedicated international hostel.

Hygienic Kitchen & Dining Hall
    Round the clock Internet and Intranet Facility
    24-hour Reading Room Facility
    Facility for all types of indoor and outdoor games
    Flooring with marble tiles
    Good quality Indian & Continental Food

Address: Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, BHUBANESWAR 751024, Orrisa, INDIA

Now its time for your queries!!!
    what are the bad sides of kiit?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast