Hey Budding FaaDoOOOO's
I am a Senior of KL University Vaddeswaram, I am here to help you get all your queries sorted out for KL University Vaddeswaram 2012 admissions.
Let me first give you a brief summary of the college.
Established year : 1980
Area : 8,00,000 sq.ft.
Mode of Admission: KLUEEE 2012
Ranking : The College is Ranked amongst top 30 private engineering colleges in India.
Branches & Intakes
- Aerospace Engineering
- Bio Technology
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Engineering Physics
- Electronics & Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
Fee structure for various courses:
SL . No
1 Y 8 BTECH Common 30200 3000 ( NBA) 91700 2 L9 II BTECH Common 30200 3000 ( NBA) 0
Admissions will be made for B.Tech Program by following the criteria of Category A and Category B.
Category A: Under category A, candidates have to be successful in KLUEEE (KL University Engineering Entrance Examination), AIEEE, IIT JEE and State Level Engineering Entrance Exams across India including EAMCET.
The syllabus and model of KLUEEE Examination can be downloaded from our website.
Allotment of Seats:
- A Pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with 60% and above in Group subjects.
- Students with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) are eligible for all B.Tech programmes including Bio-Technology.
- Students with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) are eligible for B.Tech (Bio Technology) Course only.
KL University allots the seats on the following criteria basing on merit among the applications received.
* Education loan facility is available for tuition fee from Nationalized Banks subject to Bank norms.
- 43% seats will be allotted based on the rank obtained in KLUEEE, Counseling and Interview.
- 15% seats will be allotted to the rankers in AIEEE, Counseling and Interview.
- 15% seats will be allotted to the rank holders of IIT JEE and State Level Engineering Entrance Examinations across India including EAMCET.
- 2% seats will be allotted for NCC, Sports and Fine Arts, competency certificate holders.
- KLUEEE will be conducted at various locations as given in the UG Application form.
KL University 2012 Placements
Sl.No Name of the Company No.of Students selected 1 TCS Ltd. On Campus 61 2 HCL Technologies Ltd. On Campus 24 3 ADP Ltd, On Campus 1 4 Syntel Inc, On Campus 4 5 Broadridge Fin solutions India Pvt.Ltd, On Campus 2 6 Sasken Communication Tech Ltd, On Campus 5 7 Wipro BPO, Pool Campus 1 8 Mphasis, Pool Campus 7 9 CMC Ltd 2 10 Infotech Enterprises 1 11 Wipro Technologies 13 12 Redpine 1
Campus Facilities: KLU has one of the best networked campus in India. Campus wide network is established with Hi speed Fiber Optic backbone.
- 120 MBPS Internet Connectivity
- Round-the-clock Internet connection
- Internet connectivity for hostels
- Total Wi–Fi enabled campus
- e – Learning facilities
- Dedicated service team
Central library: Central Library occupies a place of pride in KLU and is an essential component of the institute’s outstanding research and education mission.
- Total Constructed Plinth Area – 6,50,000 SFt.
- 75 No(s) physical laboratories in various departments equipped with latest and state of the art equipment and Software where in more than 107 different labs are conducted.
- Every school is having exclusive Research centers to conduct high end advanced Research
- Indoor Auditorium with 1500 capacity
- Indoor seminar halls with 600 & 300 capacity
- World class conventional center with 400,200,100 x 3 Air conditioned halls
- 75 class rooms, 25 tutorial rooms and 5 Group discussion halls
- Canteen for 600 students
- Library with a seating capacity of 600 and with exclusive individual cabins
- Indoor stadium with all modern facilities
- Facilities for out door games including Cricket, Volley ball, Basket ball, Tennis, Net ball, Beach Volley ball, Tennicoit etc.
- 100% power backup facility
It is a most lively place on the campus providing a safe, comfortable and friendly environment that enables learning and advancement of knowledge, and promotes discovery and scholarship. The mission of the Central Library is to facilitate creation of new knowledge through acquisition, organization and dissemination of knowledge resources and providing for value added services. The Central Library system consists of Central Library and 13 departmental libraries, which collectively support the teaching, research and extension and employees of the Institute are permitted to make use of library facilities. The library has a huge collection of books on Engineering, Management, Science and Humanities and has been offering library services through its various divisions.
Hostel: KL University has separate hostels for boys and girls with well furnished rooms and modern amenities. The overall atmosphere is very conducive for the students to concentrate on studies.
- A state- of – the- art kitchen and spacious dining area has been provided for both the hostels.
- Generators have also been provided as a power back up.
- Emphasis has been laid on hygiene and cleanliness for healthy living. A customized menu caters to the student needs and it keeps changing according to their tastes.
- Teaching staff to address academic -and personal problems of the students.
- Round-the-clock security, communication, dispensary facilities are also available.
The Girls Hostel
- Wi-Fi enabled hostels.
The girls hostel is in the campus it self and houses 1200 students. Different rooms accommodating 2 per room, 3 per room dormitory have been provided. Rooms with attached toilets as well as A.C. rooms are also available. Suite rooms with modern furniture and separate study room are also available.
The Boys Hostel
It is a short walk from the college accommodating 1600 students in different types of rooms (2 per room, 3 per room). Rooms with attached bath rooms including A.C rooms are also available.
Facilities in the Hostels
Protected drinking water,state of the art kitchen,dining hall,Newspapers,telephones,toilets and bathrooms are maintained. Every student in the hostel is provided with a cot,study table,chair and a rack. Fan and light are also provided in each room.
- Gas & Steam based hygienic food preperation
- Palatable regional,national and international cuisines
- Cleanliness and Safety
- STD/ISD Facilities
- Medical Kits and First Aid Boxes
- Soft drinks,snacks,Fruits etc.
- Stationary shop
- Foreign nationals/NRI/PIOs feel at home in hostels
Address: K L University, Green Fields, Vaddeswaram, Guntur District, A.P., INDIA. Pincode : 522 502.
Now its time for your queries!!!