Hey Budding FaaDoOOOO's
I am a Senior of BBDNIIT Lucknow, I am here to he lp you get all your queries sorted out for BBDNIT Lucknow 2012 Admissions
Let me start with some first give you a brief summary of the college.
Established year : 2009
Total Area in Acres : 250 Acres
Mode of Admission: State Entrance Exam
Ranking : The College is Ranked amongst top 30 private engineering colleges in India.
BBDNIT 2012 Admissions CutOffs : 33189
Branches & Intakes
- Biomedical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
BBDNIT Fee Structure 2012
Fee ( Tuition Fee)
83600 Security Fee ( One Time Refundable)
5000 Admission fee
700 Internal Examination Fee
1000 University Examination Fee
3000 University Development Fee
250 University Enrollment Fee
100 University Chhatra Kaylan Nidhi
200 Total : 94,850
Campus Facilities :
Central library: The central library strives to evolve into a model and leading technical library. It contributes and supports BBDNITM in building an internationally top ranked academic and research driven institution by establishing a knowledge hub. The collection comprises of documents in the field of applied chemistry, architecture, biomedical instrumentation, computer science, civil engg., electrical/ electronics engg., electronics communication engg., engineering mechanics, hotel management, information science, information technology, management, mechanical engg., mathematics, pharmaceutical science, physics, etc. The Library has a book bank for SC/ST/OBC student of the institute. The library has a separate internet section consisting of a number of networked terminals for providing recent and more comprehensive access to E-journals and other e-reference resources to the faculty, students and staff under Intranet and Internet environments.
Hostel: The campus has well furnished hostels for both boys & girls having following facilities:
- In campus seperate Hostels for Boys & Girls including mess facility.
- Round the clock internal security of the institutes’ Campus and Police Check post adjacent to the Campus.
- Total power back up through 2.0MW Captive Power Generation.
- Medical facilities including OPD, Doctors in attendence and on call, In house Ambulance and Medical/Accidental Insurance available.
Babu Banarasi Das Group of Educational Institutions Sector-I, Dr. Akhilesh Das Nagar, Faizabad Road, Lucknow. ( India )
Now its time for your queries!!!Similar Threads:
- NIT Raipur 2012 admissions Cutoff, Ranking, placements, fee, branches - Discussions
- NIT Patna 2012 admissions Cutoff, ranking, placements, fee, branches Discussions
- NIT Jalandhar 2012 mtech admissions, gate cutoff, branches - discussions
- VRSEC 2012 Admissions, CutOff, Branches, Placements, Fee - Discussions
- RVR & JC Guntur 2012 Admissions, Cutoff, Branches, Placements Discussions