Hey Budding FaaDoOOOO's

I am a Senior of BBDNIIT Lucknow, I am here to he lp you get all your queries sorted out for BBDNIT Lucknow 2012 Admissions

Let me start with some first give you a brief summary of the college.

Established year : 2009

Total Area in Acres : 250 Acres

Mode of Admission: State Entrance Exam

Ranking : The College is Ranked amongst top 30 private engineering colleges in India.

BBDNIT 2012 Admissions CutOffs : 33189

Branches & Intakes

• Biomedical Engineering
  • Civil Engineering
  • Computer Science & Engineering
  • Electrical Engineering
  • Electronics & Communication Engineering
  • Electronics & Electrical Engineering
  • Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
  • Information Technology
  • Mechanical Engineering

BBDNIT Fee Structure 2012

Fee ( Tuition Fee)
Security Fee ( One Time Refundable)
Admission fee
Insurance(O)
Internal Examination Fee
University Examination Fee
University Development Fee
University Enrollment Fee
University Chhatra Kaylan Nidhi
Total : 94,850

Campus Facilities :

Central library: The central library strives to evolve into a model and leading technical library. It contributes and supports BBDNITM in building an internationally top ranked academic and research driven institution by establishing a knowledge hub. The collection comprises of documents in the field of applied chemistry, architecture, biomedical instrumentation, computer science, civil engg., electrical/ electronics engg., electronics communication engg., engineering mechanics, hotel management, information science, information technology, management, mechanical engg., mathematics, pharmaceutical science, physics, etc. The Library has a book bank for SC/ST/OBC student of the institute. The library has a separate internet section consisting of a number of networked terminals for providing recent and more comprehensive access to E-journals and other e-reference resources to the faculty, students and staff under Intranet and Internet environments.

Hostel: The campus has well furnished hostels for both boys & girls having following facilities:

• In campus seperate Hostels for Boys & Girls including mess facility.
  • Round the clock internal security of the institutes’ Campus and Police Check post adjacent to the Campus.
  • Total power back up through 2.0MW Captive Power Generation.
  • Medical facilities including OPD, Doctors in attendence and on call, In house Ambulance and Medical/Accidental Insurance available.

Address
Babu Banarasi Das Group of Educational Institutions Sector-I, Dr. Akhilesh Das Nagar, Faizabad Road, Lucknow. ( India )

Now its time for your queries!!!