Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: VIT Pune 2012 Admissions, Cutoff, Placements, Fee, Branches - Discussion

Favorite 32 VIT Pune 2012 Admissions, Cutoff, Placements, Fee, Branches - Discussion

VIT Pune btech admission 2014, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities Click Here:

Hey Budding FaaDoOOOO's

I am a Senior of VIT Pune, I am here to he lp you get all your queries sorted out for VIT Pune 2012 Admissions

Let me start with some first give you a brief summary of the college.

Year of Establishment: 1983
    Total Area in Acres: 17.625

Streams at Graduate Level

Branch SI TFWS
    (5%)
    Bifurcation of SI -CAP Bifurcation of SI- IL
    Chemical Engg 60 03 54 12
    Computer Engg (General Shift) 90 05 81 18
    Computer Engg (Second Shift) 60 03 48 12
    Electronics Engg 90 05 81 18
    E & TC Engg ((General Shift) 60 03 54 12
    E & TC Engg ((Second Shift) 60 03 54 12
    Industrial Engg 30 02 25* 06
    Information Technology 40 02 36 08
    Instrumentation & Control Engg 60 03 54 12
    Mechanical Engg 90 05 81 18
    Production Engg 40 02 36 08

Ranking
    : The College is Ranked amongst top 50 private engineering colleges in India.

Fee structure for various courses:
    CATEGORY Interim
    Tuition
    Fee
    Interim
    Development
    Fees
    Exam
    &Eligibility
    Form Fees
    Misc.
    University
    Fees
    TOTAL
    OPEN 80,607 5,643 1,520 1,110 88,880

VIT Pune Placement 2011
    Companies such as Avaya, Amdocs, IBM, Starent Networks, VMware, Accenture, CGI Group Inc., Sasken, Persistent Systems, Symantec, TCS, and Cognizant, are a few of the companies that recruit undergraduates from VIT, the average salary of a placed undergraduate was Rs. 4 lakh, with a highest salary of Rs. 28 Lakh

Campus: Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, Pune a highly commendable private institute, occupies a place of pride amongst the premier technical institutes of the western region of India. Established in year 1983, financed and run by the Bansilal Ramanath Agrawal Charitable Trust,Pune. It is affiliated to Pune University. Within two decades, the institute marched towards the pinnacle of glory through its remarkable achievements and laurels in the field of engineering education of a high calibre. According to Indian mythology, 'Vishwakarma' was a divine architect-engineer. It is believed that He fashioned this world with His rare engineering skill. The Trust adopted this name with a vision to develop engineers of high caliber, who could take up challenges of any type of an engineering job and make it a grand success, guided by originality and professionalism.
    The campus boasts of lush green lawns that provide an ambience and a serene atmosphere of ancient Gurukuls far from the madding crowd. It has got 17.625 acres of land, out of which 7 acres as academic building area and 10 acres for playground, hostels and staff quarters. Available built up area for the entire institution is 32,045 sq. mts
    Central library:
    The Central Library of Vishwakarma Institute of Technology was established in 1984. The main object of Central library is to support the educational & research programmes of the Institute by providing physical & intellectual access to information, consistent with the present & the anticipated educational & research functions of the institute.

The Central library consists of Reference Section, Journal Section, Reading Hall, & Stack-Room. The library has unique collection of Encyclopedia, Handbooks, Textbooks, Journals, Video Cassettes, CD ‘S, B.I.Standards,Video courses etc .

The library uses SLIM 21 software. This software consists of modules of Acquisitions, Cataloguing Circulation, Serial Control, Article Indexing, & WEB OPAC. Circulation system of books is based on Bar- Code.

Hostel :
    The VIC was established in the year 2003 for both boys & girls students of Vishwakarma Institutes. The initial intake admission of boys & girls in the year 2003 remained less than 200 which increased in the year later 2004 & subsequently the full capacity of boys & girls 625 which comprises of 256 boys at present & 375 girls.

The raising date of this hostel is 23rd Feb. 2003 the in charge, of hostel designated Resident Guardian Mr. S.A. kulkarni took over on 14.03.2003 up to 20.10.2004. Mr. A.K. Kaul then chief resident guardian took over on 22.10.2004 up to 31.08.2009. Mr. V.N. Kale joined as chief resident guardian from 01.07.2009 to 25.12.2010. Mr. A. K. Kaul rejoined as chief resident guardian on 25.11.2010 and presently continuing.

The girls warden has additional appointment to facilitate girls requirement in the girls hostel at present Mrs. A.A. Chavan in charge of girls hostel as warden. The accommodation of students at present declared in the enclosed data room wise of phase I & II.

VIC Hostel has availability of a doctor in the evening for one hour only. Incase any serious elements, the students are taken care in the hospital at their own expenses.
    VIC Hostel is being provides hygienic foods to the host elites every day with breakfast & dinner. Under rules of Pune University students are bound to eat supper meals outside the hostel a change of food

Address

Vishwakarma Institute of Technology
    666, Upper Indiranagar, Bibwewadi, Pune, Maharashtra,
    INDIA - 411 037.

Now its time for your queries!!!

Last edited by ajaytopgun; 9th July 2014 at 11:26 AM.

Re: VIT Pune 2012 Admissions, Cutoff, Placements, Fee, Branches - Discussion

i have just passed 12th CBSE with a percentage of 91.4
    i have secured 120 marks in AIEEE. my AI rank is 71972 while in girls quota it is 51779.im 4m M.P. and my state rank is 4095 and in girls quota it is 3205.
    sir could you please suggest which branch i can get in VIT pune at these marks?
    I hope sir you will find some time out of your extreme busy schedule to reply to my query.
    Thank you.

I want to know about admissions in coep pune,my score is 172-pet,please guide me

I have an AIEEE rank of 87931 and score 110. Can I get into VIT ? What are the procedures?

i got aieee 2012 rank 25379 i am from gen cat,from maharashtra,can i get vishwakarma

Hey,my MHT-CET is 109,category VJ, can I get VIT-Mechanical???
    PLS RPLYYYYY........

Quote Originally Posted by aditi mishra1 View Post
    i have just passed 12th CBSE with a percentage of 91.4
    i have secured 120 marks in AIEEE. my AI rank is 71972 while in girls quota it is 51779.im 4m M.P. and my state rank is 4095 and in girls quota it is 3205.
    sir could you please suggest which branch i can get in VIT pune at these marks?
    I hope sir you will find some time out of your extreme busy schedule to reply to my query.
    Thank you.

Hi,you can get admn to VIT but chances are not so bright but u r nt out of race .
    mostly u cn get admn to branches like industrial , production,chemical or instrumentation.
    good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by grezz View Post
    i got aieee 2012 rank 25379 i am from gen cat,from maharashtra,can i get vishwakarma
    Ya u will surely get VIT pune but chances of getting mechanical engg course are too low !