Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers
FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MIT Pune 2012 Admission, Cutoff, Placements, ranking, Fees, Hostels, Campus facilit

Popular topic for study

Zener Regulator

When zener diode is forward biased it works as a diode and drop across it is 0.7 V. When it works in breakdown region the voltage across it is constant (VZ) and the current through diode is decided by the external resistance. Thus, zener diode can be used as a voltage regulator in the configuration shown in fig. 2 for regulating the dc voltage. It maintains the output voltage constant even through the current through it changes. Read this topic
    Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

City : Delhi

Re: MIT Pune 2012 Admission, Cutoff, Placements, ranking, Fees, Hostels, Campus facil

First of all a word of appreciation for the moderators of this thread. I have been gathering info regarding various colleges for over a month now but I never saw a dedicated thread for any college and that too so well managed. Went through the earlier posts and found that your responses are quick and relevant.

Now my questions. The fees mentioned by you, 71K, is it per semester or annual fee? Also, what would be the complete fees including hostel, mess and everything? Moreover, are there any scholarships available for students with financial problems? I am from U.P. and expecting an AIEEE rank in the range of 40-50K. And do I need to fill a separate form for getting admission?

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

City : Chennai

Re: MIT Pune 2012 Admission, Cutoff, Placements, ranking, Fees, Hostels, Campus facil

Quote Originally Posted by palash rc View Post
    category- general
    According to last year rank should be around 10-20 thousand for mit pune through aieee........................... what is your preferred branch???

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer nishu76652's Avatar

Branch: : THIS DOES NOT APPLY ON ME!

City : Pune

thanx for the replies moderators........

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Computer Science Engineering

City : Indore

what can i get in mit pune around 40k-45k in aieee 2012...i am an obc candidate from madhya pradesh..

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

City : Bangalore

Quote Originally Posted by manuj View Post
    fee structure mentioned on its website is about 91000/- p.a. i think u have posted some wrong information regarding it in ur thread.will u plz elaborate d said one?
    hey,
    this is per semester fee..................

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

Quote Originally Posted by ankit3j View Post
    First of all a word of appreciation for the moderators of this thread. I have been gathering info regarding various colleges for over a month now but I never saw a dedicated thread for any college and that too so well managed. Went through the earlier posts and found that your responses are quick and relevant.

Now my questions. The fees mentioned by you, 71K, is it per semester or annual fee? Also, what would be the complete fees including hostel, mess and everything? Moreover, are there any scholarships available for students with financial problems? I am from U.P. and expecting an AIEEE rank in the range of 40-50K. And do I need to fill a separate form for getting admission?
    hey,
    thanx ankit for appreciation......................... the i've mentioned is per semester..................and in 40k u can not get admission in mit..................

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ankit7777777 View Post
    what can i get in mit pune around 40k-45k in aieee 2012...i am an obc candidate from madhya pradesh..
    it is very low score for mit ............

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

City : Agra

i want to tell about something to those who are asking questions about cut-off......i.e last year i.e in 2011 i got AIR 42833(general category) from rajasthan home state.i applied for mit pune and i got petro-chemical in first round.i was last to get that seat .but i didn't enroll there because of high fees.and now i m doing ca as i quit science stream.

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

so u think i can get any descent branch since i belong to obc....may be in later rounds

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

Quote Originally Posted by ankit7777777 View Post
    so u think i can get any descent branch since i belong to obc....may be in later rounds
    hi,
    no it's rare if u get any gud branch in mit pune but ya may be being obc candidate may be u'll get any decent branch so try in counselling for later rounds............................... best of luck...........

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

thanx..btw are u from mit itself??and can u please tell me whats the exact fees structure including living?

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

City : Agra

the college fees is around 1.42 lakh per annum. Accommodation and food costs will be about 70k.some other expenses can also be there .lets take that around 10-15k.so overall it is around 2.25 lakh per annum.

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

hi all,
    im 4m general category.my marks in aieee are 120. my AIR is 71972 and AIR in girls quota is 51779. i belong to madhya pradesh and my state rank is 4095 and in girls quota my state rank is 3205, kindly suggest me which college can i get with this rank.
    also can i get MIT pune with this rank?? plz reply asap

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

City : Mumbai

Can anyone please tell me the MHT CET and AIEEE cut off's for CSE and IT at MIT , Pune ..
    And the placement details of CSE specifically ?

My CET marks are 116 and my AIEEE AIR rank is 25464 in general category
    Thank you

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

City : Mumbai

My CET marks are 153 and my AIEEE AIR is 19448 and home state(MAH) 1367 can i get CS??General category. thanks in advance
    Last edited by sid2694; 10th June 2012 at 11:02 PM.

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

Quote Originally Posted by aditi mishra1 View Post
    hi all,
    im 4m general category.my marks in aieee are 120. my AIR is 71972 and AIR in girls quota is 51779. i belong to madhya pradesh and my state rank is 4095 and in girls quota my state rank is 3205, kindly suggest me which college can i get with this rank.
    also can i get MIT pune with this rank?? plz reply asap
    [MENTION=114575]aditi mishra1[/MENTION] i dont think so that u can get MIT Pune this year as per last years cutoff

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sid2694 View Post
    My CET marks are 153 and my AIEEE AIR is 19448 and home state(MAH) 1367 can i get CS??General category. thanks in advance
    [MENTION=115090]sid2694[/MENTION] you can get CS by the CET Marks as per last years cutoff

FirstFirst 1234 LastLast