B M S College of Engineering Bangalore btech admission 2014, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities Click Here:
This is shikha from BMS College Of Engineering Bangalore, and I am here to answer your queries regarding BMS admissions for 2012-2016 batch.
This is a discussion thread in which you can clear all your doubts regarding
Here some Information about college.
About B. M. Sreenivasaiah College of Engineering :
- The B. M. Sreenivasaiah College of Engineering, is one of the most reputed engineering college in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. The college started in 1946, was one of the first private sector initiatives in technical education in India.
- Popularly known as "BMS", it is located on the Bull Temple Road, opposite to the famous Bull Temple. Though a private engineering college, it is partially funded by the Government of Karnataka. It has the largest student population of engineering colleges in Karnataka, drawing students from other states of India and abroad.
- Nearly 30,000 engineers around the world hail B. M. Sreenivasaiah College of Engineering as their Alma mater. One of the oldest engineering colleges in Karnataka, it recently celebrated its "Diamond Jubilee" in 2006. It is also known for the annual inter-collegiate Techno-Cultural festival UTSAV, one of the prominent student-managed fests in the country.
Affiliated University: Autonomous college under Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU)
Mode Of Admission in 2012-13: Merit based ON the basis of CET/AIEEE/Comed-K Rank
Ranking: Top 20 private colleges in india
Fee : Tuition Fee : Rs. 1,25,000/- per annum
Branches & intakes:
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.)
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Information Science & Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Electronics
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Master of Architecture (M.Arch) – Habitate Design
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Master of Technology(M.Tech)
- Computer Science
- Computer Network Engineering
- Construction Engineering
- Digital Communication
- Electronics Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Machine Design
- Power Electronics
- Transportation Engineering & Management
Cut Offs in 2011: Merit list will be prepared as per rules of ACPC & admission will be granted accordingl.
Placements in BMS College of Engineering:
UG Student Placement 2011
Sl No. Branch 2011 1. Bio-Technology 80 2. Civil 70 3. Mechanical 88.17 4. Industrial Engineering Management 87.5 5. Instrumentation 90 6. Electrical & Electronics 93.1 7. Electronics & Communication 96.09 8. Telecommunication 100 9. Information Science 100 10. Computer Science 92.04 11. Medical Electronics 71.42 12. Chemical 79.54
- Hostels for boys and girls
- Data center for research scholars
- Library and information center
- The BMS College of Engineering is a prestigious institution in our country, which provides accommodation to the students wishing to reside in the hostels. In a hostel like ours, one has the advantage of exposure to students from different regions, religions, languages and customs of our country. This composition of “MINI INDIA” will enable a hostelite to understand and appreciate another hostelite from other regions of our country. This is in addition to other aspects of living as one community in the hostel will lead to all-round development of personality of a hostelite and will definitely go a long way in fostering unity of our country.
- Hostel celebrates almost all festivals celebrated across the country such as Independence day, holi, diwali, lakshmi, saraswathi and ganesha festivals etc. The annual hostel magazine is being released on the occasion of the hostel day. As a culmination of year long co-curricular and extra-curricular activities, pleasantries and prizes were distributed to the winners in recognition of their achievements on the hostel day. Every year hostel day showcases not only organizational abilities, but also active participation of all the hostelites in recreational, cultural, literary and social activities of the hostelites, who hail from various parts of the globe.
- The college has an exclusive placement and excellent training centre to facilitate on campus placement opportunities to the students. Every year, the BMS hostelites shows remarkable results in the recruitment drive. It is proud to place on the records that, our hostelites have proved that they are among the top brains of the BMSCE. Almost entire hostel is placed and most of them have more than one job in their hands of their choice. The environment in the hostel is very conductive for placement preparations. Each and every hostelite co-operates in the placement activities by helping each other. The group studies gives every hostelites a very good opportunity to improve themselves in the areas in which they lack. The result of the strong team work shall be awesome placements from main hostels, girls hostels and international hostels
- THE HOSTELS: The B.M.S. College of Engineering has an extensive campus of 15 acres land. The area consists of several buildings – old and modern, with well laid roads, play grounds and lawns. Apart from this, the hostel complex on the southern side of the college campus, consists of a unit of the International Hostel and the following units of Indian Hostels.
Address: B.M.S College of Engineering
P.O. Box No : 1908 Bull Temple Road, Basavanagudi, Bangalore - 560 019,
- College of Engineering, Pune(COEP) 2011 Admission | Cut Offs,Ranking,Placements, Fees, Procedures Discussion
- SSN College Of Engineering 2012 Admission, Cutoffs, Placements, Fee structure, rank
- TIET 2012 Admission, Cut Offs, Placements, Ranking, Hostels,Fee structure
- IIT Roorkee 2012 Admission, Cut Offs, Branches, Placements, Facilities, Rank, Fees
- ISM Dhanbad 2012 Admission, cut Offs, Placements, Ranking, Branches, Fee structure