Orthogonality of Legendre Polynomials

Orthogonality of Legendre Polynomials: Read this topic
    FaaDoO-Administrator FaaDoO-Engineer's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Branch: : Computer Science Engineering

City : Noida

Favorite 32 Rules and Posting Guidelines for FaaDoO Engineers Forum

Hi,

Welcome to FaaDoOEngineers. Please Read the rules and guidelines of posting below

A maximum of three warnings for any user not following these rules.

• Advertising (direct or surrogate), generating leads in public or through Private Messages on the forum is not allowed without permission of FaaDoOEngineers.com. Any advertising on the site without permission will immediately invite an immediate public ban. If you wish to advertise, please contact admin@faadooengineers.com

You may freely share personal blogs or initiatives in your signature. However, posting your own blogs or websites with a clear focus on diverting discussions away from the forum or business angle is clearly not done.

• Familiarize yourself with this place Take your own sweet time to familiarize with the forum and its pulse. Only then start posting. Visit other similar forums to know the difference between forum and an e-group.

• Where to start?

I. Start by providing a brief introduction about yourself in the 'Announcement' Section's "Introduce Yourself" thread. This will help existing members know more about you so that they can help, if need be.

II. Best place to start posting is in FaaDoO Lounge forum. Whatever you do there, will be received in lighter vein and you wont be disappointed to see your first posts/thread locked/moved or criticized.

• Spams & Flames

I. No multiple threads on same/similar topics. We encourage posting in existing threads so that the forum is more manageable. Multiple threads would be locked by moderators and purged later.

II. Do not SPAM or post in threads that have specific purposes ( like, Alumni Zone, Announcements ) unless you mean it. Frequent violators shall be banned.

III. We are all a friendly and helpful bunch out here. Don't make personal attacks on anyone. Bring it to notice any issue/concerns to mods if need be.

• Posting in threads

I. Sharing of personal information such as Phone numbers/addresses in posts are strictly forbidden. You may use PM/mail to share such information.

II. No canvasing to sell any materials. Exchange of exam related items such as Mock IIT-JEE, materials is however permitted. Users violating this rule would be warned. And repeated offenders would be banned.

III. Make use of the Search functionality extensively.Your question might have already been raised and answered in appropriate thread(s). Trivial threads shall be locked and purged immediately.

IV. Use quote function whenever you are referring to a particular post/posts. This will facilitate easy reading. However, refrain from quoting full posts as it will occupy unnecessary space.

V. Name your threads appropriately. This will not only facilitate user to filter unwanted threads but also it will make search easier. For example, a thread on a Mock AIEEE better have that word in the title rather than an something like "My first feline examination".

VI. Go easy on CAPS. Posting messages in CAPS is not only rude but also makes it uncomfortable to read. Refrain from using very light or dark colors for posts. They annoy readers.

VII. Be nice to everyone. Sarcastic comments, innuendos and behavior unbecoming of the regulars who visit here will not be taken lightly.

VIII. Do not post MATERIAL where you do not have permission to distribute it electronically or otherwise.

IX. Observe all Copyright Laws, Terms of Services and Trademarks when posting copyrighted material. If the material belongs to someone else, do credit the original author. Do not post messages that violate National or State Laws, which include, but are not limited to, anything that violates a copyright, trademark, patent or trade secret.

X. You will not discuss, suggest, engage, or encourage any Illegal Activities. Links provided to locations that deal with any such activity are also explicitly forbidden.

XI. This is a neutral forum and everybody is on the same footing. Any attempts to advertise or do shady activities (cloning, misrepresentation) for surrogate advertising will be strictly dealt with.

Moderators and Administrators frequently review forum messages for those that are in violation of Forum rules. Any messages found to be in violation will be deleted without warning or explanation.

FaaDoOEngineers Forum reserves the right to edit, reprint, distribute, or delete any posting for any reason and without prior notification or explanation to the author.

FaaDoOEngineers Forum takes no responsibility for the content of any of the messages posted in the Forum or of the authenticity of its authors.

All opinions and views expressed in the FaaDoOEngineers Forum are solely those of their respective authors and are not necessarily those of FaaDoOEngineers Forum or its representatives.

FaaDoOEngineers reserves the right to change the aforementioned rules at any time without warning or notice.

It is the responsibility of the forum member to check this page on a regular basis for any revisions in FaaDoOEngineers Forum rules before making any posts to the forum.

By posting to the FaaDoOEngineers Forum, you agree to abide by the above rules and terms.

In the end. Just be nice, have fun and treat others with respect. Glad to have you on board. Cya!

:mr47_04::likeff_man:

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 AM ----------

Signature Rules & Guidelines

• The signature should be not more than 4 lines. The members are requested to keep their signatures clean,short and in moderate fonts.

• No personal information like email id/phone numbers.

• Profile links from any social network. ( e.g. Orkut, Facebook, Twitter ) is allowed.

• Blogs (text/photo) which are not commercial in nature are allowed.

• Links to external sites may be allowed on case to case basis if moderators believe that they are for the purpose of sharing knowledge.

• The moderators may allow links to any entrepreneurial venture to users who have been on the forum for a long time and have been part of the community.

• Images in signature are strictly not allowed.

Moderators will snip the signature and a warning will be issued to the users who do not conform to the above rules.

Cheers,
    FaaDoOEngineer

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

City : Calicut

Re: Rules and Posting Guidelines for FaaDoO Engineers Forum

it's me anirudh final year ec student.nice thread

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

City : Chandigarh

I Understand the rules.

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

City : Lucknow

HI I AM ROHIT ....PLS give me notes about transportation planning

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer ranjit pramanik's Avatar

Branch: : Electrical Engineering

City : Bhopal

Hi i m ranjit, i got it. Its nice thread.

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Computer Science Engineering

City : Raipur

plz give me lecture notes of Sabine's formula of Acoustics...

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Electronics Engineering

City : Delhi

please upload this book. I need control system engg. by nagrath and gopal. Its urgent. Thanks in advance.

erjala sunil

I Understand the rules.

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Aeronautical Engineering

City : Hyderabad/Secundrabad

i this is vinod and i want notes for aircraft production technology and eee

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Electronics Engineering

City : Chandigarh