Gender: : Male
Branch: : Aeronautical Engineering
City : NoidaSend Friend Request
Introduction: Our final project is a real-time head related transfer function (HRTF) system. The goal of the HRTF is sound spatialization, where a sound source is 'positioned' such that a user wearing headphones will interpret the sound as coming from a location in space around their head.
The HRTF is accomplished by filtering the left and right outputs of the music
separately, through different FIR filters. Our project allows for real-time positioning of multiple input sound sources, where the user (listening to music through headphones) can position an input source through the use of a graphical user interface.
Please find the paper attached.
- i want to download all materials related to electronics engineering and gate material for electronics engineering.
- Transfer Function (Single-Input, Single-Output Systems) Advance control system free lecture notes download
- Transfer Function Advance control system free engineering notes download
- Wave function in engineering physics 1 pdf free download
- structure and function of forest ecosystem in environmental engineering free pdf download