Introduction: Air brakes are used in commercial vehicles, which require a heavier braking effort than that can be applied by the driverís foot. The following layout shows the arrangement of the air braking systems in heavy vehicles. Compressed air from compressor passes through the unloader valve and maintains its pressure. This air is stored in the reservoir.
From the reservoir it goes to the Brake Chambers through many brake valves. In the brake chamber this pneumatic force is converted into the mechanical force and then it is converted into the rotational torque by the slack adjuster, which is connected to S-cam. This torque applies air brakes. Pipelines connect the brake system components.
Please find the complete paper attached.
- Transient Response, Steady-State Response and Stability Advance control system free pdf download
- Real Time System PDF PPT Seminar & Paper Presentation
- Paper Presentation On "FUZZY LOGIC IN CONTROL DESIGN ANTI-LOCK BRAKE SYSTEM"
- System design & development in calculation of response time report ebook download pdf
- Fuzzy logic in control design anti-lock brake system Paper Presentation