Gender: : Male
Branch: : Computer Science Engineering
City : Noida
Abstract: Renewable energy can be used to decrease global dependence on natural resources, and tidal power can be the primary form of renewable power utilized. Built upon steam turbine knowledge, tidal turbines draw on innovative technology and design to operate on both the inflow and outflow of water through them.
Two case studies, Annapolis Royal and La Rance, prove that tidal power plants are capable of producing reliable and efficient power. Problems, such as initial cost and power transportation hinder future implementation of tidal power plants. This paper emphasizes the possibilities of utilizing the power of the oceans by pollution free, tidal Power generation. Tidal power utilizes twice the daily variation in sea level caused primarily by the gravitational effect of the Moon and, to a lesser extent by the Sun on the world's oceans. The Earth's rotation is also a factor in the production of tides.
Please find the complete paper attached.
- Thermal Power Generation PPT PDF Seminar Report & Paper Presentation
- future aspects of solar power generation
- Tidal Power Plant ppt free download
- VTU electric power generation semester exam previous year question paper download pdf
- Microhydel power generation system for building roof rain water flow to power ac/dc l