Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who have passed or appearing in the 10+2 examination as per CBSE scheme as per CBSE board or its equivqlent can apply for CET in order to get admission into B. Tech. program offered by IP University. Candidates are required to secure aggregate of 60% marks in each paper seperately in the qualifying examination. English (Core/Elective/Functional) is a compulsory subject in the qualifying examination.
Candidate seeking admission into IP University must not be more than 21 years of age in the year of entrance examination.
- GGSIPU 2012 entrance exam pattern, admission procedure,courses, fee Discussion
- Jamia Milia Islamia 2012 Engineering Entrance Exam
- VIT Vellore (VITEEE) 2012 BTech Admissions Eligibility Criteria
- SSU AIUGET 2012 - Sri Siddhartha University Engg Entrance Exam
- MBA from IITs? Eligibility Criteria? How to apply?