Gender: : Female
City : NoidaSend Friend Request
Eligibility Qualification in AMU EEE:
Aligarh Muslim University has recommend eligibility qualification AMU engineering entrance exam, students participating in
AMUEEE, must follow and go through these, which are as below ..
1. The candidates must have passed Higher Secondary Certificate Examination or its equivalent under 10+2 examination scheme, from any recognized state/national Board.
2. The candidates need to have obtained not less than 50% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in the qualifying examination.
3. The candidates, who have completed their diploma in the field of engineering from any recognized University, are also eligible to apply for appearing in the competitive examination.
- TNEA & TNPCEE 2013 Eligibility Criteria | Eligibility for TNEA 2013 – Tamilnadu Engineering Admissions
- AMUEEE 2013 Eligibility Criteria | AMUEEE Eligibility Criteria 2013
- AMUEEE 2012 Syllabus | Syllabus for AMUEEE
- GGSIPU 2012 Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria
- VIT Vellore (VITEEE) 2012 BTech Admissions Eligibility Criteria