Eligibility Qualification in AMU EEE:
Aligarh Muslim University has recommend eligibility qualification AMU engineering entrance exam, students participating in
AMUEEE, must follow and go through these, which are as below ..
1. The candidates must have passed Higher Secondary Certificate Examination or its equivalent under 10+2 examination scheme, from any recognized state/national Board.
2. The candidates need to have obtained not less than 50% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in the qualifying examination.
3. The candidates, who have completed their diploma in the field of engineering from any recognized University, are also eligible to apply for appearing in the competitive examination.Similar Threads:
- BVP 2012 Practice Papers | BVP 2012 Question papers | BVP 2012 Model Test Papers
- IIT Delhi 2012 Admission, Cutoff, Placements 2012, Facilities, Hostels, Ranking
- VIT Vellore (VITEEE) 2012 BTech Admissions Eligibility Criteria
- KLUEEE 2012 - KL University 2012 Admissions, Cutoff, Placements, Branches, Ranking
- MBA from IITs? Eligibility Criteria? How to apply?
- Download Study Material
- College Life
- Entrance Exam
- Colleges List