Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers
FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: NSIT Delhi 2012 Admission, Cutoff, Fee Structure, Placements Discussions

Popular topic for study

Ethics

Ethics involves learning what is right or wrong, and then doing the right thing -- but "the right thing" is not nearly as straightforward as conveyed. We may consider ethics to be the "Science of Conduct.” Read this topic
    Passionate FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Bio-Tech Engineering

City : Delhi

Re: NSIT Delhi 2012 Admission, Cutoff, Fee Structure, Placements Discussions

Quote Originally Posted by VipulSingh aka Blunt View Post
    I m going to appear for Aieee on 26th may..
    I m aspiring for CSE in Nsit or Dtu..
    Can u kindly inform me about minimum marks required??
    I belong to SC category..
    your score should be greater than 100 for coe at both dtu and nsit

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : THIS DOES NOT APPLY ON ME!

Quote Originally Posted by osank View Post
    your score should be greater than 100 for coe at both dtu and nsit
    while reading today newspaper found 4 student from dtu cse get 40 lakhs package and...is it awesome every year ...or nsit gave great placement pack...?

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

City : Ghaziabad

you may get a seat only in the spot round (chances are 20%)
    what is a spot round?

Quote Originally Posted by vikasisgood View Post
    while reading today newspaper found 4 student from dtu cse get 40 lakhs package and...is it awesome every year ...or nsit gave great placement pack...?
    In the last year rankings by OUTLOOK, DTU was at third position in terms of placements even ahead of IIT-delhi
    see yourself

http://dtuadmissions.nic.in/Document...DIA_REPORT.pdf

NSIT on the other hand don't show their placement stats but as heard by many seniors average package in each branch at NSIT is greater than DTU but DTU is ahead in terms of highest package ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SO,BOTH ARE EQUALLY GOOD!!!

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by devarpan View Post
    what is a spot round?
    AFTER online rounds of counselling if seats remain vacant then the students are called for manual round and the seats are given to them according to the availibility at the spot

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

i will be giving my ol aieee test...how much should i score out of 360 to get CS(gen categry) ..nd m stydin nw jst to have awesome college lyf dats it...hw is the college lyf in nsit..hostell masti n stuff.....
    ???

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Computer Science Engineering

City : Noida

Quote Originally Posted by supertracer12 View Post
    i will be giving my ol aieee test...how much should i score out of 360 to get CS(gen categry) ..nd m stydin nw jst to have awesome college lyf dats it...hw is the college lyf in nsit..hostell masti n stuff.....
    ???
    To have admission in a decent college any score above 230 will do.

The college life here is good and very lively any ways all the best.......

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

In the last year rankings by OUTLOOK, DTU was at third position in terms of placements even ahead of IIT-delhi
    see yourself

http://dtuadmissions.nic.in/Document...DIA_REPORT.pdf

NSIT on the other hand don't show their placement stats but as heard by many seniors average package in each branch at NSIT is greater than DTU but DTU is ahead in terms of highest package ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SO,BOTH ARE EQUALLY GOOD!!!

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 AM ----------

AFTER online rounds of counselling if seats remain vacant then the students are called for manual round and the seats are given to them according to the availibility at the spot
    [MENTION=93575]osank[/MENTION] thank u for the help lets work together to help the aspirants

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

thanks...but ya i just gave my bitsat xa and i just sukked dere..i scored 250 ..i was always scoring above 290 in the sample test that i was giving at my home..i dnt kno wat happnd..wat will b ur suggestions for me to score well n not repeat the same mistakes...wat are mistakes dat u did n u wish dat u didn't.....???

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

the main cause of worry for life in nsit is RESERVATION.... since bits didn't have reservation i always wanted to be a bitsian but i didnt score well in bitsat...so am a little curious bout crowd and life at nsit... events.competeions n most importantly....girls....???

someone please answer me asap....!!!!

the main cause of worry for life in nsit is RESERVATION.... since bits didn't have reservation i always wanted to be a bitsian but i didnt score well in bitsat...so am a little curious bout crowd and life at nsit... events.competeions n most importantly....girls....???

someone please answer me asap....!!!!
    everything in your list is there at NSIT as well as DTU.....TRY to score well in AIEEE and without hesitation take admission at NSIT or DTU
    BEST OF LUCK for your exam

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

i want 2 know what is the course in 1st year in nsit (coe)..............................i read on nsit supportive website that it contains ....physics 1,maths 1 ..so what does 1 means and what is comprises of...........

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

everything in your list is there at NSIT as well as DTU.....TRY to score well in AIEEE and without hesitation take admission at NSIT or DTU
    BEST OF LUCK for your exam
    you could have been more elaborate with your answers. my brother bole to(hmare hee gaon ka ladka) is in bits pilani... he told me they are always playin games on LAN..watchin matches with freinds attendance is not necessary...n if anyone is intrested in dancing and music he is gonna flourish in pilani....is it the same for nsit too.....????

you could have been more elaborate with your answers. my brother bole to(hmare hee gaon ka ladka) is in bits pilani... he told me they are always playin games on LAN..watchin matches with freinds attendance is not necessary...n if anyone is intrested in dancing and music he is gonna flourish in pilani....is it the same for nsit too.....????
    ABOUT NSIT Monika mam will tell you ....but as far as DTU is concerned life is full of joy ....lots of events are organised througout the year here and if you are good at dancing then college team will always welcome you and surely you will flourish at DTU as well....regarding attendance ,officially 75% is necessary but even with 60% attendance you can go through
    SO,I can assure you that you will surely enjoy your four years here at DTU

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Computer Science Engineering

mayb 70- 75 bt for better course u need above 100

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

City : Other

pls tell the required marks in aieee fr getting admission in NSIT(for non-delhites general candidates)?

Quote Originally Posted by swati mehra View Post
    pls tell the required marks in aieee fr getting admission in NSIT(for non-delhites general candidates)?
    At least 215 for bio-tech,225 for ICE and MPAE ,245 for IT,255 for ECE and 265 for COE....

FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast