PEC Chandigarh btech Admission 2014, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel, campus facilities: Click Here
Hey Aspiring FaaDoOOOO's
I am a Senior of PEC Chandigarh, I am here to help you get all your queries sorted out for PEC Chandigarh 2012 admission.
Let me start with a brief summary of the college.
Established year: 1921
Campus in acres: 146 Acres
Mode of Admission: AIEEE
Ranking : The College is Ranked amongst top 20 colleges in India.
PEC Chandigarh Branches
- B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering
- B.Tech. in Civil Engineering
- B.Tech. in Computer Engineering
- B.Tech. in Electronics and Electrical Communication
- B.Tech. in Information Technology Engineering
- B.Tech. in Metallurgical Engineering
- B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech. in Production Engineering
PEC Chandigarh Cutoff : All India Rank :8069 | Home State Rank : 15375
One time (At Admission only)
Admission Fee: Rs 3,000
One Time Student Service Fee: Rs 5,000
Refundable Fee: Rs. 5,000
Academic Fee: Rs. 32,500
Other Facilities & Services: Rs, 5000
Total Fee Payable at admission time : Rs 50,500
PEC Chandigarh 2012 Placement
No. of Companies who visited the campus : 69
No. of Students Placed through Campus Recruitment : 377
Maximum Salary Drawn in INR : 9.12 Lacs p.a
Average Salary Drawn in INR : 3.75 lacs p.a
Computer Centre: Computer Centre is central place for campus-wide networking and Internet connectivity. Backbone connectivity initiates from this Centre and caters to more than 1000 nodes across the campus. Centre is equipped with Web Server, Academia Server, E- Mail Server, Security Wall, Bandwidth Management and Data Servers. Fiber optic from local ISP terminates for Internet connectivity 8 Mbps bandwidth and further emanates to the all departments/sections/hostels. The existing institute network has Fiber backbone whereby all departments/sections/hostels are connected with the computer centre.
Library: The central library, PEC (DU), is housed in an area of about 27000 sq. feet and organized into various sections. With a collection of about 1,08,028 volumes in science and technology, catering to the needs of about 2000 members (both staff and students), imparting / perusing studies in nine different branches of branches of engineering, it continuously acquires text and reference books. To keep its readers abreast with the latest developments in Engineering & Technology, the library is subscribing to 72 foreign and 18 Indian technical journals in the print form.
Hostels: There are 4 Hostels for boys and 2 Hostels for Girls
PEC University of Technology Sector 12,Chandigarh – 160012 India.
Now its time for your queries !!!!Similar Threads:
- NIT Rourkela 2012 admissions cut off,ranking, placements, fee, branches Discussion
- MANIT Bhopal 2012 admissions Cut offs, Ranking, Placements, fee - Discussion
- PEC Chandigarh 2011 Admission | Cut Offs, Ranks,Placements, Fees, Procedures Discussion
- BITS Pilani Goa Campus 2011 Admissions |Cut Offs,Ranking, Placements, Fees, Procedures Discussion
- IIT Bombay 2011 Admissions | Cut Offs, Ranking,Placements, Fees, Procedures Discussion
- Download Study Material
- College Life
- Entrance Exam
- Colleges List