Abstract : Total quality management or TQM is an integrative philosophy of management for continuously improving the quality of products and processes.
TQM functions on the premise that the quality of products and processes is the responsibility of everyone who is involved with the creation or consumption of the products or services offered by an organization.
In other words, TQM capitalizes on the involvement of management, workforce, suppliers, and even customers, in order to meet or exceed customer expectations.
Considering the practices of TQM as discussed in six empirical studies, Cua, McKone, and Schroeder (2001) identified the nine common TQM practices as cross-functional product design, process management, supplier quality management, customer involvement, information and feedback, committed leadership, strategic planning, cross-functional training, and employee involvement.
Please find the following attachments"Total Quality Management Ebook/ Notes pdf download" here......Similar Threads:
- SOFTWARE QUALITY MANAGEMENT Ebooks, presentations and lecture notes covering full semester syllabus
- NETWORK MANAGEMENT SYSTEM Ebook, presentation and class notes covering full semester syllabus
- MARKETING MANAGEMENT Ebook, lecture notes & Presentation - Full semester syllabus
- Total Quality management full notes, e- book, all syllabus
- Total Quality management Ebook download
- Download Study Material
- College Life
- Entrance Exam
- Colleges List