Login to Your Account

Free Recharge

Thread: Book for psu

Book for psu

I want to know about good book for psu preparation for mechanical engg.

Re: Book for psu

hello friends!!

As per my experience with PSUs examinations, knowledge doesn’t matters but the practice of the trendy questions. I am sure when you will attempt several PSUs exams you will become familiar with those sections and type of questions they ask. Actually there are some standard books that you should go through and do the practice of it’s questions as much you can do. Like I am from ME background and believe me I have referred only “PSUs Mechanical Engineering” by Made Easy apart from that I gone through the basics from some standard books that’s it . But before any examination I just go through that book it’s sufficient for me to revise before examination. So look for such a book and start preparing.
    I my self got disqualified in ISRO and NTPC exams last time as the order of examinations were, ISRO->NTPC->NPCIL->BARC->SAMEER->BHEL. I got selected in last four exams. Apart from these I gone through BEL, EIL those were in between but could not qualify. So once you get a flavor of those questions you will be able to qualify several exams.

for further details go to the website:
    you can contact me on:

Wish you all the best for exams and other future horizons!!
    -Om Prakash Yadav
    Last edited by yadav_om; 26th November 2012 at 01:11 AM. Reason: previous website expired and content shifted to new website

thanks , i would like to know what all other books are refered by u

hello mr.prakash, thanks for ur information and i want to know the best book to crack the PSU exams,i am requesting u to suggest that
    and if u have any information regarding that send the details to my mail i.e., pjagadeesh8[MENTION=183148]gmail[/MENTION].com i am waiting for ur rply,once again thank u