About : Vatsal Shiksha Samiti, Gwalior is a non-profit society promoting technical and higher education, training of artisans and technicians and upliftment of women and weaker sections of the society. It wished to create a center of excellence in education that would turn out a confident and skillful breed of individuals.
Life at NRIITM is stimulating interactive, relaxed yet very disciplined enough to groom the students and to make the students aware of the educational ethics in order to attain the acme of their career. Students from diversified, multicultural back ground give he amalgamated essence of unity in diversity, which creates a unique and vibrant atmosphere.
Branches & Intake :
B.E.Electronics & Communication 78 24 18 B.E.Electronics & Instrumentation 19 06 05 B.E. Information Technology 58 18 14 B.E. Computer Science 78 24 18 B.E. Mechanical 19 06 05 B.E. Civil 19 06 05
The distinct features of the computer laboratories are:-
- Fully air-conditioned
- LAN with multi server using Windows 2000, Linux,, Novel Netare, CAD-CAM and Unix
- 24X7 internet connectivity through a 256 kbps dedicated leased line
- Multimedia Software like QUICK TIME, DIRECTOR, ACTION, PM. 6.0, MACROMEDIA FLASH 4.0, ADOBE PHOTOSHOP 5.0, FRONTPAGE 2000
- Collection of 3GL and other development software like JAVA, TURBO C++, VB, VC++, VISUAL FOXPRO, POWER BUILDER, DELPHI, SYBASE, ORACLE 9i WITH D2K AND INGRESS 6.2
- Our specialised software packages like SPSS, SAS, STATISTICA, GPSS, PRISM, MS-PROJECTS, MS-OFFICE 2000, YOJANA, LAYOUT, RELATINAL, DESIGNAR, TURBO ANALYST, LOTUS NOTES,, FACTORY CADD, etc. are also used
All the Computers have round-the-clock internet connectivity, and supported by high speed network , laser printers, scanners and CD writers.
The library of the institute is automated. The widely stocked library has more than 13,000 volumes of the latest books, journals, periodicals and a host of reading material including industry studies, company profiles, product profiles, project reports and references materials from the industry and international agencies. The library also has a good collection of international and national journals, magazines and CDs, meeting the highest standards of engineering studies.
It consists of 1600 a unique collection of references books concerning Computer Science, Electronics, Mechanics and other branches of engineering and other literature. NRIITM also has a wide range of audio and video cassettes on Engineering and related topics. All this makes it one of the finest amongst all the Engineering institutes in Madhya Pradesh.
Separate hostel facility is available for boys and girls. Hostel rooms are adequately furnished with all modern amenities.
Facilities are available for various sports like Badminton, Table Tennis, Basketball, Volleyball, Carrom, Cricket, etc. ensuring the physical and mental health of the students the hostel common rooms have been furnished with good music systems, television sets and leisure reading material that ensure relaxation.
The Cafeteria on the institute premises provides wholesome and nutritious eatables, cold drinks and hot drinks.
A cooperative store has been established in the Institute to provide on payment stationery, instruments, journals, class notes, uniforms etc. to students at reasonable prices.
Queries are Welcome !!!Similar Threads:
- Acharya Institute of Technology 2012 Admissions, Fee Structure ,Placements Discussion
- CMR Institute of Technology Banglore 2012 Admissions, Fee Structure, Branches
- Shanti Institute of Technology 2012 Admissions, Fee Structure, Branches, Placements
- H. R Institute of Technology Ghaziabad 2012 Admissions, Fee Structure, Placements
- PES Institute of Technology, Bangalore 2011-2015 Batch Admissions | Placements, Fee Structure, Procedures Discussion