Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Awesome & Intelligent FaaDoO INDIANS!

Heart 32 Awesome & Intelligent FaaDoO INDIANS!

A President from some country, While visiting India is invited to tea with Abdul Kalam.

He asks Kalam what his leadership philosophy is.
    He says that, it is to surround himself with intelligent people.

He asks how he knows if they're intelligent.
    "I do so by asking them the right questions," says Kalam. "Allow me to demonstrate."

He watches as Kalam phones Manmohan Singh and says, "Mr. Prime Minister, please answer this question: Your mother has a child, and your father has a child, and this child is not your brother or sister. Who is it?"

Manmohan immediately responds, "It's me, Sir !"
    "Correct.. Thank you and good-bye" says Kalam. He hangs up and says," Did you get that, Mr. President?"

President nods: "Yes Mr. President. Thanks a lot. I'll definitely be using that!"

President, upon returning to his Country, decides he'd better put someone to the test.

He summons the Defence Minister and says, "I wonder if you can answer a question for me."

"Why, of course, sir. What's on your mind?"

He poses the question: "Uhh, your mother has a child, and your father has a child, and this child is not your brother or your sister. Who is it?"

Defence Minister was puzzled and finally asks, "Can I think about it and get back to you?"

President agrees, and he leaves.

The Defence Minister immediately calls a meeting of senior senators, and they puzzle over the question for several hours, but nobody can come up with an answer.

Finally, in desperation, Defence Minister calls San Powell and explains the problem.

"Mr. Powell, your mother has a child, and your father has a child, and this child is not your brother or your sister. Who is it?"

Powell answers immediately, "It's me, of course."

Much relieved, defence Minister rushes back to the Cabinet,
    finds The President, and exclaims, "I know the answer, sir!
    I know who it is! It's our San Powell!"

And the President replies in disgust, "Wrong ..
    It's Manmohan Singh!" :kez_17:

What a FAADOOOOOOOOOOO concept...
    True Love Can not success.
    Present Status - LSD

by: Pradeep nickname: Aaron

Re: Awesome & Intelligent FaaDoO INDIANS!

What a faadooest joke?.But can I know the name of the country?