This is the discussion thread for Jaypee, NOIDA 2011 Admissions. Here you can discuss anything and everything about this college. Lets start off with some useful information about Jaypee Noida--
Eligibility Criteria & Weightage for admission:
Eligibility criteria of subjects in qualifying exams for all programs and (dual degree biotech - 50% seats) is as prescribed in AIEEE exam
Criteria for Year of Qualifying Examination and Date of Birth (for admissions 2011)
- Only those candidates are eligible to apply who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination not before 2009 or those appearing in 2011 and those candidates appearing in the final examination in 2011 are also eligible to appear for the Entrance Test for consideration of provisional admission.
- All candidates who are offered provisional admission will be required to produce proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or equivalent) to the Institute authority latest by September 30, 2011 failing which, such provisional admission will stand cancelled. If the results in qualifying examinations are likely to be declared after September 30, 2011 the candidates are advised to seek admission next year as no representations for extension of dates for any reason whatsoever, shall be entertained.
- The institute does not admit students by Management Quota
Under Graduate Courses offered:
BTech (4 Year Course)-
FEE Structure, Jaypee NOIDA:
Dual Degree, Btech+Mtech (5 Year Course)
- Electronics & Communication (210 Seats)
- Computer Science Engineering (210 Seats)
- IT Engineering (210 Seats)
- Biotech (90 Seats)
- Computer Science (30 Seats)
- Biotech (45 seats)
Tution Fee - Rs. 35000/- per semester (Rs. 70000/- per year)Branchwise PLACEMENT Report, Jaypee, NOIDA: 2006-10 Batch--
IDF - Rs. 45000/- per year
Caution Money - Rs. 10000/- (One time deposition at the time of registration and refundable after completion of the program)
Hostel fee- Rs 27500 per semester
BIOTECH: Total no of students: 58 | Total no of offers: 53 | % of Students Placed: 91
CSE: Total no of students: 181 | Total no of offers: 273 | % of Students Placed: 151
ECE: Total no of students: 179 | Total no of offers: 270 | % of Students Placed: 151
IT: Total no of students: 93 | Total no of offers: 121 | % of Students Placed: 130
Jaypee Noida Contact Details:
In case of any queries, questions or additions to this information, please feel free to ask them as reply to this thread. We and the seniors will be glad to help you out.
College Name: Jaypee Institute of Information Technology
Address: A-10, Scetor-62, NOIDA - 201307
State: Uttar Pradesh
Telephone Number: 0120-2400973-976, 2400987
Email: [email protected]
---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA OF SUBJECTS IN QUALIFYING EXAMS (FOR STUDENTS WITH PHYSICS AND BIOLOGY AT 10+2 LEVEL FOR DUAL DEGREE BIOTECHNOLOGY PROGRAMS FOR BALANCE 50% OF SEATS)--
Physics & Biology/Biotechnology shall be the core subjects in 10+2 or equivalent examination*. Besides above the candidate can have any two out of Chemistry, Biotechnology, Computer Science and English as other subjects.
The merit list shall be arrived at through a process of normalization as given below:
Normalized Index = 0.25 * S/T
Where, P=Physics, B=Biology, C=Chemistry, BT=Biotechnology, CS=Computer Science, E=English
S=P+B+BEST TWO OF(C,CS,E,BT)
T=Percentage of the topper of that board.
The Institutes reserves the right to do the normalization on the basis of estimated T in case it is not available from corresponding Board/University or the candidate.
- NIT Jalandhar 2011-2015 Batch Admissions | Placements, Fee Structure, Procedures Discussion
- NIT Trichy 2011-2015 Batch Admissions | Placements, Fee Structure, Procedures Discussion
- NIT Jamshedpur 2011-2015 Batch Admissions | Placements, Fee Structure, Procedures Discussion
- NIT Durgapur 2011-2015 Batch Admissions | Placements, Fee Structure, Procedures Discussion
- NIT Kurukshetra 2011-2015 Batch Admissions | Placements, Fee Structure, Procedures Discussion