Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers
FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jaypee NOIDA, 2011-2015 Batch Admissions | Placements, Fee Structure, Queries & Discussion

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

City : Delhi

I had 42k last year, had got ECE @ Solan in the first round. After me around 2-4 seats more were left.
    And at that point I was getting everything but Noida@ Sec 62, I don't remember clearly but I do think this was the scenario. Please note this is about the first round.

After that I've no Idea on the further rounds. Hope it helps.
    `#

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

City : Bangalore

Re: Jaypee NOIDA, 2011-2015 Batch Admissions | Placements, Fee Structure, Queries & Discussion

The contact numbers are entirely wrong, administrator dont paste from sites which dont have accurate information. The right numbers are 0120-2400973-976

FaaDoO-Administrator FaaDoO-Engineer's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Branch: : Computer Science Engineering

City : Noida

Re: Jaypee NOIDA, 2011-2015 Batch Admissions | Placements, Fee Structure, Queries & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    The contact numbers are entirely wrong, administrator dont paste from sites which dont have accurate information. The right numbers are 0120-2400973-976
    The numbers that we have shared are taken from the JIIT website. We believe, they have accurate info!

Passionate FaaDoO Engineer

Wat is da cut off rank for cse branch???

Hardcore FaaDoO Engineer saloni's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cool.taniya View Post
    Wat is da cut off rank for cse branch???
    hi, go thru the whole thread....all cut offs are already mentioned!!

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

hey hey guys tell me one thing................. i got a rank of 3000 in jaypee merit list what are my possibilities of getting in any of the three colleges and which branch............
    please reply...........please...........

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raghvendra Singh View Post
    hey hey guys tell me one thing................. i got a rank of 3000 in jaypee merit list what are my possibilities of getting in any of the three colleges and which branch............
    please reply...........please...........
    By JAYPEE Merit list i believe you are referring to the exam conducted by Jaypee. A 3000 rank can only get you a seat in the newer campuses of Jaypee...like gr. Noida etc. Solan is a little difficult...Noida takes only AIEEE ranks..

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

.......Well what are your opinions on the dual degree programme(cse) at sec 62..........will it be beneficial to do that course.....looking at the cutoffs i'm getting IT and dual degree at sec 62.........since sec62 is my priority should i go with dual degree......moreover i'm not into IT so that's not an option.........thanks in advance.....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raghvendra Singh View Post
    .......Well what are your opinions on the dual degree programme(cse) at sec 62..........will it be beneficial to do that course.....looking at the cutoffs i'm getting IT and dual degree at sec 62.........since sec62 is my priority should i go with dual degree......moreover i'm not into IT so that's not an option.........thanks in advance.....
    Well if u are absolutely sure that u dont want IT...then i guess u have no other option but to go for Dual......The only drawback of Dual is that u need to commit 5 yrs....so if u wanna go for higher studies.....u need to finish Mtech in 5yrs and then do something else....else its a good option...

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

City : Chandigarh

Re: Jaypee NOIDA, 2011-2015 Batch Admissions | Placements, Fee Structure, Queries & D

last rank (general category) admit at jaypee noida sector 62
    ece,and computer science branch..

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

[FONT='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]38376 last rank are u sure?????[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by saloni View Post
    All India Ranking in AIEEE 2010-11@
    Sector-62 Sector-128
    (aa) ECE 38376 126639
    (ab) CSE 42612 132067
    (ac) IT 69268
    (ad) Biotechnology 112996*
    (ae) 5 Yr Dual Degree
    Programme B. Tech-M.Tech (CSE) 78509
    (ag) 5 Yr Dual Degree
    Programme B. Tech-M. Tech ( Biotech) 113904

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : THIS DOES NOT APPLY ON ME!

City : Kota

Re: Jaypee NOIDA, 2011-2015 Batch Admissions | Placements, Fee Structure, Queries & D

is it better to take dual degrees of five years or to go for four years b.tech degree.
    what are the placements of 5 years dual degree.

simmi.joshi.1990

this thread is closed click here for Jaypee noida 2012 admission, Cutoff Discussion

FirstFirst 12